• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oh now Pelosi and Schumer want to talk

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
When President Trump issued an EO that helps PEOPLE, he got accolades. Democrats turned livid.

As I say his EO helped only people, not all the rotten cities and states run by democrats that went broke because of stupid democrat spending.

Now seeing that Trump got accolades, the old crone Pelosi and the dumb **** Schumer want to get in on the deal so they dont look like the damn fools they are.

Trump should stand his ground, and get rid of all the democrat pork spending.

When President Trump issued an EO that helps PEOPLE, he got accolades. Democrats turned livid.

As I say his EO helped only people, not all the rotten cities and states run by democrats that went broke because of stupid democrat spending.

Now seeing that Trump got accolades, the old crone Pelosi and the dumb **** Schumer want to get in on the deal so they dont look like the damn fools they are.

When will those first unemployment checks be arriving?

hang on.

are you "Very Conservative" and bragging about the CentGov giving $$$$ away?

hang on.

I said it would get more and more Bazar the closer we get to November, they rarely let me down.

Bookmarking this post for the next time you try and complain about Democrats doing something unconstitutional.

hang on.

Why should democrats have all the fun and be the only party allowed to buy votes. Thats what really upsets you isnt it. You hate that Trump is playing your game and is about to beat you at it. Yeah, thats gotta hurt.

You're being had. A real shocker that!

I say COVID 19 has been in America much longer than America was advised. Which brings forward the obvious question “ How long has COVID 19 been allowed penetrate the USA population?”

Expecting an honest answer is nonsense because politicians cannot speak in those terms. They choose spin!

Pay The Stimulus Money!

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month to spend in the economy as reward for being such fine people which would insure job security and plenty of economic growth. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

Reckless decisions by government has put millions out of work and 160,00 have died. Those under treatment or quarantine cannot work. Through no fault of their own.

The employed did not ask the government to treat the potential coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile government kept advising no need to worry all will be swell.

Unemployed workers should also receive $600 per week. Perhaps until workers are called back to work or new employment is found that pays a part time living wage @ $33,000 annually or a full time living wage @ $64,500 annually.

No one knows when COVID 19 will go away. Therefore government assistance should remain in place until further notice. Subjecting the nations once employed work force or for that matter any of us to congressional irresponsible behavior every few weeks is not acceptable.

Taxpayers are an investment thus provide strength to the economy = best bang for our tax bucks. I'm sure the lions share of unemployed taxpayers would rather be receiving a paycheck instead of unemployment insurance.

Elected officials pay themselves more than $3,200 per week plus a variety of expense accounts = Over rated and over paid!

You got that wrong. It's Trump & the GOP that want a deal. Regardless of the line of B.S. that Trump sells you. Pelosi came down half-way Friday, to make a deal. Trump's team walked away. Now, they have nothing but problems on their hands ...

Bookmarking this post for the next time you try and complain about Democrats doing something unconstitutional.

we should be bookmarking and doing screenshots like crazy.

Wait. A 'very conservative' person bragging about a president unilaterally deciding to send money to individual American Citizens? Interesting.

To your OP title, Schumer and Pelosi both deny they called him. It looks likes trump lied. Again.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were “hardliners”, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!
6:10 AM · Aug 10, 2020

Trump was lying again.

The Hill writes, "Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Monday denied that top Democrats had reached out to the White House to restart negotiations on coronavirus aid despite claims from President Trump that they had.

"Fables from Donald Trump. Fables. That's what he seems to specialize in. I didn't call him. Speaker Pelosi didn't call him. No, we didn't call him," Schumer said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" when asked about the president's assertion."

"He makes these things up or hears from somebody at one of his fundraisers or at his country club," Schumer continued. "'Oh, the Democrats are calling you.' He acts like it's true."

It is Trump who wants to negotiate with Schumer and Pelosi.
He knows his E.O.'s aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

The White House signaled Monday it is open to more negotiations with opposition Democrats on a coronavirus aid package and willing to spend more money to reach a deal.

“We’re prepared to put more money on the table,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told CNBC. “The president is determined to spend what we need to spend.”

White House Open to More Coronavirus Aid Talks | Voice of America - English

When will you stop believing the lies told by trump and the republicans

They got their asses handed to them!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were “hardliners”, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!
6:10 AM · Aug 10, 2020

Trump was lying again.

The Hill writes, "Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Monday denied that top Democrats had reached out to the White House to restart negotiations on coronavirus aid despite claims from President Trump that they had.

"Fables from Donald Trump. Fables. That's what he seems to specialize in. I didn't call him. Speaker Pelosi didn't call him. No, we didn't call him," Schumer said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" when asked about the president's assertion."

"He makes these things up or hears from somebody at one of his fundraisers or at his country club," Schumer continued. "'Oh, the Democrats are calling you.' He acts like it's true."

It is Trump who wants to negotiate with Schumer and Pelosi.
He knows his E.O.'s aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

The White House signaled Monday it is open to more negotiations with opposition Democrats on a coronavirus aid package and willing to spend more money to reach a deal.

“We’re prepared to put more money on the table,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told CNBC. “The president is determined to spend what we need to spend.”

White House Open to More Coronavirus Aid Talks | Voice of America - English
Yeah, it seems quite a few Trump supporters believe anything that comes their way - which is why Trump never fails to feed them more. Yeah, I saw Mnuchin on CNBC this morning saying he wants to cut a deal.

Why should democrats have all the fun and be the only party allowed to buy votes. Thats what really upsets you isnt it. You hate that Trump is playing your game and is about to beat you at it. Yeah, thats gotta hurt.

Big

LOL

:)

Mnuchin said most states have indicated they would be sending them out within 2 weeks.

LOL... Mnuchin couldn’t answer one question yesterday with a straight answer..

None of this true.

LOL... Mnuchin couldn’t answer one question yesterday with a straight answer..

Right

I understood Mnuchin perfectly...and on top of that actually LEARNED something about how our government works

I didn't understand Pelosi at all

Gohmert is right on... dismantle the Dem party...SO bad for our country

Back
Top Bottom