• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oh now Pelosi and Schumer want to talk

hang on.

are you "Very Conservative" and bragging about the CentGov giving $$$$ away?

Were is he bragging about the Federal gvt. giving money away?

Were is he bragging about the Federal gvt. giving money away?

hell, that's all you fiscal/small government conservatives have been talking about/needing since Trump ****ed up our COVID response and damaged our economy way more than it needed to be.

you cash those checks yet?

When President Trump issued an EO that helps PEOPLE, he got accolades. Democrats turned livid.

As I say his EO helped only people, not all the rotten cities and states run by democrats that went broke because of stupid democrat spending.

Now seeing that Trump got accolades, the old crone Pelosi and the dumb **** Schumer want to get in on the deal so they dont look like the damn fools they are.

Trump should stand his ground, and get rid of all the democrat pork spending.

Democrats deny outreach to Trump since talks collapsed | TheHill

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Monday denied that top Democrats had reached out to the White House to restart negotiations on coronavirus aid despite claims from President Trump that they had.

"Fables from Donald Trump. Fables. That's what he seems to specialize in. I didn't call him. Speaker Pelosi didn't call him. No, we didn't call him," Schumer said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" when asked about the president's assertion.

Looks like you fell for more trump bull****!

hell, that's all you fiscal/small government conservatives have been talking about/needing since Trump ****ed up our COVID response and damaged our economy way more than it needed to be.

you cash those checks yet?

SO he wasn't bragging like you claimed. WHy did you say he was?

When President Trump issued an EO that helps PEOPLE, he got accolades. Democrats turned livid.

As I say his EO helped only people, not all the rotten cities and states run by democrats that went broke because of stupid democrat spending.

Now seeing that Trump got accolades, the old crone Pelosi and the dumb **** Schumer want to get in on the deal so they dont look like the damn fools they are.

Smart move by Trump. GOP who don't support it can go out and campaign saying they didn't support it. Those who do support it can go out and say look what we did. Democrats are stuck having gotten nothing done and either have to remain in DC trying to get something done instead of campaigning or go out and face criticism for getting nothing done AND campaigning instead of being in DC trying to help the people they allegedly have been working "hard" to help.

Holy crap, you really are willing to slurp down every stupid/lying thing Trump says.

None of his four EO’s accomplishes anything of any significance, and with regards to the first EO, he doesn’t have any authority to order.

1. Only Congress has authority to defer taxes, not the president.

2. The proposed unemployment aid EO is so convoluted that even Larry Kudlow couldn’t explain it last weekend as he did interviews with various networks. A babbling fool.
Larry Kudlow seems extremely confused on Trump's unemployment executive orders | It should be $800 - YouTube

3. The third EO is nothing but a request for HHS Secretary Azar and the CDC Director to “discuss” the possible need for a ban on evictions. In other words, a big fat goose egg.

4. The last EO (the only one wherein something may be accomplished) delays student loan payments through the end of the year. That means all owed back payments will be due 1/1/21.

By the way, where’re all the accolades you speak of?

Didn't get one. You?

i didn't.

it's funny though. i think only one or two Republicans here have admitted cashing that CentGov check when i ask. this place is like a miracle of Republicanism.

i didn't.

it's funny though. i think only one or two Republicans here have admitted cashing that CentGov check when i ask. this place is like a miracle of Republicanism.

WHen it comes to spending have you eve really seen a difference between Dems and Repubs?

WHen it comes to spending have you eve really seen a difference between Dems and Repubs?

do you REALLY want to talk about spending during Trump in 2020?

wow.

Why should democrats have all the fun and be the only party allowed to buy votes. Thats what really upsets you isnt it. You hate that Trump is playing your game and is about to beat you at it. Yeah, thats gotta hurt.

So it’s not the game that gets you upset, it’s who’s doing it? Odd.

So it’s not the game that gets you upset, it’s who’s doing it? Odd.

Whats odd is that is what I just accused you of. Not sure how you missed it.

Back
Top Bottom