• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oh now Pelosi and Schumer want to talk

What are you, 12?

They think that reality is up for debate.

I suppose that nothing means anything in the pursuit of Political Forum Victory Points.

Mnuchin said something about the general fund upholding SS

There are a lot of crippled ppl dependent on. SS

I'm just sure any president is going to throw them out in the streets so they can join the tent people

Sheez

Nice try

When will those first unemployment checks be arriving?

Since Congress, not the executive branch, controls the purse strings and no one can explain how this EO is being funded, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Since Congress, not the executive branch, controls the purse strings and no one can explain how this EO is being funded, I wouldn't hold my breath.

TRUMP can show he was actually trying to do something unlike the do nothing Congress

Trump hasn't spoken to Pelosi for ten months. He can't cope with confident powerful women.

TRUMP can show he was actually trying to do something unlike the do nothing Congress

All he was doing is grandstanding. He can't approve the spending and he knows it. Sure, maybe a few gullable people or those who don't know how government works were impressed, but that's about it.

When President Trump issued an EO that helps PEOPLE, he got accolades. Democrats turned livid.

As I say his EO helped only people, not all the rotten cities and states run by democrats that went broke because of stupid democrat spending.

Now seeing that Trump got accolades, the old crone Pelosi and the dumb **** Schumer want to get in on the deal so they dont look like the damn fools they are.

Trump should stand his ground, and get rid of all the democrat pork spending.

Trump needs to tell the Republicans that when Ma and Pa Kettle come crawling, they know what that middle finger is for.

When President Trump issued an EO that helps PEOPLE, he got accolades. Democrats turned livid.

As I say his EO helped only people, not all the rotten cities and states run by democrats that went broke because of stupid democrat spending.

Now seeing that Trump got accolades, the old crone Pelosi and the dumb **** Schumer want to get in on the deal so they dont look like the damn fools they are.

Your guy should have been helping with the negotiations not trying to "legislate from the Oval Office".

Constituents are likely calling the do nothing Democrats and saying some not terribly polite stuff

LOL

So you admit Trump's EO was nothing but political theater. Baby steps.

Of course I'm sure you realize constituents are calling out Republicans for trying to include funding for fighter jets and attack helicopters in their stimulus package as well.

Notice where I said democrats turn livid. Just look at the replies.

Notice where I said democrats turn livid. Just look at the replies.

Your OP is a lie. No one is livid. It's just so easy to run circles around you. You should be given a handicap to make it fair.

Your OP is a lie. No one is livid. It's just so easy to run circles around you. You should be given a handicap to make it fair.

A liberal run???? But that would be work and you know that liberals dont, and thinks the other guy should work and the give them moneyl

Trump got out in front of the "wrinkled old crap for brains" and "the hunch back" from NY.

hang on.

are you "Very Conservative" and bragging about the CentGov giving $$$$ away?

Trump has made fools out of every so called Conservative on this board. When George Will calls the Trump Administration a "Gangster Regime" and says he will vote for Biden there is no excuse for the cultists to keep claiming they are "conservative". They are just cultists like every Trumpster.

A liberal run???? But that would be work and you know that liberals dont, and thinks the other guy should work and the give them moneyl

Meanwhile there is panic in the Whitehouse because they know what will happen when Trump can't deliver.

The Trump administration is open to resuming coronavirus aid talks with Democratic leaders and would offer more aid money to try to reach a compromise, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Monday.

“The president is determined to spend what we need to spend. ... We’re prepared to put more money on the table,” he told CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street.”
Coronavirus stimulus bill: Mnuchin open to restarting negotiations

In fact all of this nonsensical WH/Hill DEM negotiating is NONSENSE....nonsense caused by an IDIOT President and an entirely jaded and useless GOP.

The House put a Bill on the Senate's desk in May. It does not matter whether Mitchie-poo likes it or doesn't like it. His job as Senate Majority Leader was to fashion a Bill out of the Senate, not stick his thumb up his butthole and pronounce himself neutered unless he was sure Bozo the President would sign off on a Bill. Then both sides of The Hill get into conference together and hammer out a bill that will pass both Houses of Congress. THEN THAT BILL GOES TO THE PRESIDENT FOR SIGNATURE. This absurd mutated mess configured out of McConnell's stewardship of the Senate is a malignant cancer.

In fact at this point, Trump would have no choice but to sign whatever Bill passed both Houses of Congress. If the Bill called for Donnie Boy to be bent over a desk by a stallion twice a day, he would have to sign it. THIS MESS is owned by the GOP and Donnie, start to finish.

In this case, didn’t it take two parties to tango? Why are you blaming only democrats for the impasse? Both parties are to blame, plus Trump for his indifference during the negotiations.

Trump has made fools out of every so called Conservative on this board. When George Will calls the Trump Administration a "Gangster Regime" and says he will vote for Biden there is no excuse for the cultists to keep claiming they are "conservative". They are just cultists like every Trumpster.

I agree. The left actually understands our Constitution and could have done so much more with the right wing's guy than they even know what to do with.

Back
Top Bottom