• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oh look...another Trump "tell all" book.

it would be funny if some middle level dude blew the lid off the who thing because Trump and team are too incompetent to verify that everyone signed a NDA.

oh, and i'm REALLY gonna laugh when the next Democratic president requires NDAs from EVERYONE.

The Conways are the biggest mystery of this whole debacle. Well, 2nd biggest (1st being Trump's affection towards Vladi). I mean, George simply is not holding back these days. He appears to be one of "us" (NeverTrumpers) while Kellyanne goes on to lie for Donald all the time.

What if Kellyanne is a Mueller mole in plain sight?

I wonder if KellyAnne accidently screamed out The Donald's name when George was laying the pipe to her?

Strange bed partners, no?

Re: Oh look...another Trump "tell all" book.

How do you separate yourself from sinners needing to be saved? Don't eat with them? Don't sit with them? Don't vote for them?

For starters, don't actively encourage them and support their sinful lifestyle through turning a blind eye to their sins. Certainly do not actively encourage others to also support them and their sinful lifestyle, by promotion of their sinful behavior. Encourage them to repent their sins and turn to Christ. Even if that means the sinner loses the power they sinfully lusted after.

Do you really not, as a Christian, know why encouraging a sinful lifestyle via support for someone as immoral and sinful as Trump is hugely problematic? Or are you one of those convenience Christians, and only apply the Word selectively when it benefits you personally?

Lol another person taking advantage of the anti-trumpers and parting them from their money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Woah. That's one nasty case of projection you've come down with.

For starters, don't actively encourage them and support their sinful lifestyle through turning a blind eye to their sins. Certainly do not actively encourage others to also support them and their sinful lifestyle, by promotion of their sinful behavior. Encourage them to repent their sins and turn to Christ. Even if that means the sinner loses the power they sinfully lusted after.

Do you really not, as a Christian, know why encouraging a sinful lifestyle via support for someone as immoral and sinful as Trump is hugely problematic? Or are you one of those convenience Christians, and only apply the Word selectively when it benefits you personally?

Do you ever vote for sinners while not approving of their sins? Or do you vote for sinners who have no sins you disapprove of?

Do you ever vote for sinners while not approving of their sins? Or do you vote for sinners who have no sins you disapprove of?

More deflections and refusal to explain your reconciliation. That tells me all I need to know.

More deflections and refusal to explain your reconciliation. That tells me all I need to know.

I can certainly understand why you failed to answer the question.

I can certainly understand why you failed to answer the question.

Indeed. Because of your continued refusal to answer the original question posed to you. Your avoidance, deflection, and adamant refusal to explain how you reconcile your (alleged?) Christian faith with your blind allegiance and support of an obviously immoral sinner who has shown no desire to discontinue sinning, repent, or seek forgiveness, tells me everything I need to know about you. Personally, as a Christian myself, I've never been fond of convenience Christians. But I am going to pray for you, and add you to our prayer group.

Back
Top Bottom