• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OH LOOK, Another Hurricane hitting the Gulf Coast

jnug

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
And four more Hurricanes out in The Atlantic lining up behind it.

Somebody hide the President's Sharpies!

I hope Melania hid the Sharpies from the fat man she's married to who can't be trusted with them.

What a stroke of genius! Trump diverted $44 billion from FEMA during the hurricane season.

You sound absolutely thrilled about possible doom and gloom for the country!

While it's perhaps fun to kid about the antics of President of the United States of America Donald Trump, it's not fun at all to realize that as far as the news media, talking heads and talk show hosts go, which political candidate used a teleprompter seems more important than global warming/climate change.

As we, h. sapiens, continue to pour energy into the atmosphere we can expect more, and more destructive storms to impact our lives. Our coastline structures pay the price.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Trumpets are as humorless as Donald himself. I can't help it if you can't see the utter folly in the President of the United States taking a Sharpie to an official NOAA weather radio map just to try to cover for another one of his idiotic, absurd, pointless points.

This is a particularly interesting day to bring up King Sharpie because he is bringing yet another fossil fuel lobby supported climate denying IDIOT political hack into NOAA

Last edited:
While it's perhaps fun to kid about the antics of President of the United States of America Donald Trump, it's not fun at all to realize that as far as the news media, talking heads and talk show hosts go, which political candidate used a teleprompter seems more important than global warming/climate change.

As we, h. sapiens, continue to pour energy into the atmosphere we can expect more, and more destructive storms to impact our lives. Our coastline structures pay the price.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

The president is using every tool possible in his incumbency to help states who are being clobbered by fires and hurricanes. He's given affected states money and offered resources. He's also suggested people clean up the fuel, fallen trees, but I live in CA. and I can tell you that this has not been done when Trump complained about it three years ago... The sucky media would rather focus on :bs rather than admit that the president is doing his best in this regard. He's never denied climate change is happening to my knowledge.

The president is using every tool possible in his incumbency to help states who are being clobbered by fires and hurricanes. He's given affected states money and offered resources. He's also suggested people clean up the fuel, fallen trees, but I live in CA. and I can tell you that this has not been done when Trump complained about it three years ago... The sucky media would rather focus on :bs rather than admit that the president is doing his best in this regard. He's never denied climate change is happening to my knowledge.

Hi!

How have President of the United States of America Donald Trump's interest in global warming translated into specific legislation?

Regards, stay safe 'n warm. remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

PS: I have some difficulty in reconciling your post with a quote: "Ice storm rolls from Texas to Tennessee - I'm in Los Angeles and it's freezing. Global warming is a total, and very expensive, hoax!" Donald Trump, 2013.

But has taken a complete pass on Climate Change since he is actually a climate denier and has done nothing but engage in rampant support of fossil fuels to the detriment of energy solutions that have much better long term economic prospects. So sorry, doesn't wash.

As for given the states resources, I am sure moneys to the states are appreciated. But 97% of California's forests are Federal Forests. So if Donnie wants better forest management, fire up the Dept of the Interior Mr President.

Last edited:
I hope those in the storms path will stay safe and have made preparations.

For those who are not in the storms path it’s easy to make political swipes at the opposition, however don’t forget real people will be impacted by this storm for years to come.

Hi!

How have President of the United States of America Donald Trump's interest in global warming translated into specific legislation?

Regards, stay safe 'n warm. remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

PS: I have some difficulty in reconciling your post with a quote: "Ice storm rolls from Texas to Tennessee - I'm in Los Angeles and it's freezing. Global warming is a total, and very expensive, hoax!" Donald Trump, 2013.

He's committed to a twenty year plan for the federal government to combat vegetation/forest management.
Regardless of how he feels about global warming and holds an opinion that may be way different than the left's, he's pooled tons of financial aid and resources to the states who are suffering from fires and hurricanes.

Trump is a little late to the party regarding USDA forestry Trump is a little late to the party regarding USDA forestry management. He cut their budget for 2019 by 15%. Left it flat for 2020.

Looks to me like he is just throwing the environmentalists a bone going into the 2020 election since the reductions in the fiscal 2019 budget and the 2020 budget don't reflect the reality of the situation we face, don't really make up with his 2019 and 2020 budgets and does absolutely NOTHING about Climate Change.

Actually, it's a tropical storm...lol

Correction: it's been upgraded to a cat 1.

Actually, it's a tropical storm...lol

Actually they are all developing at present. Rene' looks like it will not make hurricane strength. The rest look about like Sally looked as Sally was developing.

It would help if Trumpets were ever specific about anything. "It" is not much of a description. I assume you mean Rene'.

But actually Trumpets are never specific about anything BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ARGUMENTS in the face of Donnies monumental failures.

Actually they are all developing at present. Rene' looks like it will not make hurricane strength. The rest look about like Sally looked as Sally was developing.

And I corrected my post.

Had the same situation in 1991 shortly after moving to Okinawa. Five typhoons, including one super typhoon, hit the island in succession every 7-10 days.

It would help if Trumpets were ever specific about anything. "It" is not much of a description. I assume you mean Rene'.

But actually Trumpets are never specific about anything BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ARGUMENTS in the face of Donnies monumental failures.

Why do you people have a hard on for trumpets? :lamo

Why do you people have a hard on for trumpets? :lamo

Cause Trumpets are blind cultists and have a raging boner for "Libtards"

Last edited:
I hope those in the storms path will stay safe and have made preparations.

For those who are not in the storms path it’s easy to make political swipes at the opposition, however don’t forget real people will be impacted by this storm for years to come.

I'm glad it's peeling off to the east.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1600111060596.jpg
    FB_IMG_1600111060596.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 21
I'm glad it's peeling off to the east.

Cute but inaccurate. Sally is rated a Cat1 Hurricane currently. Pretty picture but outdated by events.

Musical instruments are blind cultists? :lamo

No Trumpets as in those simply Trumpeting Trump's nonsense are blind cultists.

Back
Top Bottom