• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OH LOOK, Another Hurricane hitting the Gulf Coast

Looking forward to the rain. Might go ahead and overseed the yard before it gets here.

No Trumpets as in those simply Trumpeting Trump's nonsense are blind cultists.

You might want to look at your own side, before make that accusation...lol.

I bet you still think Trump violated the Emoluments Clause in 2016.

Looking forward to the rain. Might go ahead and overseed the yard before it gets here.

Depending on where you are your seed is likely to wash into the gutter. Sally is going to stall at something like 3-4mph. Rain and rain and rain.

Cute but inaccurate. Sally is rated a Cat1 Hurricane currently. Pretty picture but outdated by events.

Yeah, that's what I said and that's what the graphic points out.

Depending on where you are your seed is likely to wash into the gutter. Sally is going to stall at something like 3-4mph. Rain and rain and rain.

Maybe, then again, maybe not. The only thing you can count on with a hurricane is that there's no way to predict their behavior. Why do you think they're named after women...lol

Maybe, then again, maybe not. The only thing you can count on with a hurricane is that there's no way to predict their behavior. Why do you think they're named after women...lol

Half of them are named after women. Geezus Trumpets are amazing for their consistent ability to shock you with their ignorance.

Yeah, that's what I said and that's what the graphic points out.

NO, you didn't say anything about it the body of your post and the graphic calls it Tropical Storm Sally

Half of them are named after women. Geezus Trumpets are amazing for their consistent ability to shock you with their ignorance.

Between 1953 and 1979, hurricanes were given female names, in alphabetical order. :lamo

NO, you didn't say anything about it the body of your post and the graphic calls it Tropical Storm Sally

I'm still glad it's peeling off to the east. :lamo

Between 1953 and 1979, hurricanes were given female names, in alphabetical order. :lamo

Ah yes...the past....where all Trumpets wish to go. Simply an issue of which ones want to go back to 1850 and which to 1950.

They should all build themselves Dr Peabody's Way-back machine, go as far back as they want to AND STAY THERE.

Ah yes...the past....where all Trumpets wish to go. Simply an issue of which ones want to go back to 1850 and which to 1950.

They should all build themselves Dr Peabody's Way-back machine, go as far back as they want to AND STAY THERE.

Somebody's especially triggered today. :lamo

Relax! It's just a hurricane...lmao!

Somebody's especially triggered today. :lamo

Relax! It's just a hurricane...lmao!

Another Trumping fall back. When they are losing tell the debate opponent to relax as in "please get your rhetorical foot off my neck". How does it feel by the way?

What a stroke of genius! Trump diverted $44 billion from FEMA during the hurricane season.
Maybe the (nonexistant) wall will stop the hurricane.

I hope those in the storms path will stay safe and have made preparations.

For those who are not in the storms path it’s easy to make political swipes at the opposition, however don’t forget real people will be impacted by this storm for years to come.
AND don't forget all those people devastated by western wildfires.

Another Trumping fall back. When they are losing tell the debate opponent to relax as in "please get your rhetorical foot off my neck". How does it feel by the way?

There's nothing to debate about a storm in the GOM. :lamo

What a stroke of genius! Trump diverted $44 billion from FEMA during the hurricane season.

And the response to Hurricane Laura went pretty good. Too good for y'alls liking...lol

Only if it also puts them in a parallel universe that was similar to our own but not our own. I would hate to see the damage they could do to our country by messing up our own timeline.

Back
Top Bottom