• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oh Goody.....QANON Whackjob Shoots Himself In The Foot

HikerGuy83

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Suspected QAnon ringleader Ron Watkins, who is running for Congress in Arizona, has been asked by the Federal Election Commission to clarify the source of over $20,000 in campaign funds that the commission says was not previously declared.

According to an FEC letter sent to Watkins dated March 28, the commission is taking issue with an amendment to Watkins' year-end campaign finance report. The FEC noted that Watkins had filed an amended report disclosing additional receipts totaling $20,626.15 — close to 40% of his campaign funds, which now total $51,214.

Watkins is widely believed to be the individual who seeded the QAnon conspiracy theory. He is currently running for a congressional seat in Arizona and has announced plans to "double down with God as my compass to take this fight to the swamp of Washington DC."

Well, why not......

Arizona needs more of this.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Suspected QAnon ringleader Ron Watkins, who is running for Congress in Arizona, has been asked by the Federal Election Commission to clarify the source of over $20,000 in campaign funds that the commission says was not previously declared.

According to an FEC letter sent to Watkins dated March 28, the commission is taking issue with an amendment to Watkins' year-end campaign finance report. The FEC noted that Watkins had filed an amended report disclosing additional receipts totaling $20,626.15 — close to 40% of his campaign funds, which now total $51,214.

Watkins is widely believed to be the individual who seeded the QAnon conspiracy theory. He is currently running for a congressional seat in Arizona and has announced plans to "double down with God as my compass to take this fight to the swamp of Washington DC."

Well, why not......

Arizona needs more of this.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

“God as my compass”. *L*

We need the GOP whack 'em caucus. :devilish::devilish::devilish:
True, makes a 'good' mob to run against to work for a democrat majority.... :sneaky:

Whenever someone uses Gawd like this- my moral compass, as Gawd is my witness, as Gawd gives me the ability- I tend to view them with a jaundice eye... ✌️

We all know God has always been a republican. He proved by changing Trump form a dem to a rep.

True, makes a 'good' mob to run against to work for a democrat majority.... :sneaky:

Whenever someone uses Gawd like this- my moral compass, as Gawd is my witness, as Gawd gives me the ability- I tend to view them with a jaundice eye... ✌️

To whack guys like the clown in the OP.

I am totally with you on your second statement.

Back
Top Bottom