• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OH good GOD Football is here!

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
FINALLY!

I'm losing my damn mind with excitement. Terrified that my Georgia Bulldogs didn't opt for the first easy win of the season but instead lined up #8 clemson.

LSU!

We have a tough game tonight in Death Valley...and I mean the REAL Death Valley.Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge.. not that little kiddie Clemson stadium...

We're ranked 12 and TCU is ranked 20. TIGER BAIT!

The SEC rules. Toughest conference in college football.

EDIT:
Go DAWGS... :) Tear 'em up!

Football doesn't start today until 8pm (est).

Go Gators

So far today I've noticed two things. Ohio State's and Texas A&M's defenses are not impressive. That is unless Buffalo and Rice (respectively) have great ball moving skills. These two puff-schedule teams should've been close to blanked rather than scoring 20 against OSU and 31 against the Aggies.

Football doesn't start today until 8pm (est).

Go Gators

Yeah...starting off with perennial powerhouse Toledo :roll: ...LMAO..

Go Rockets....who do you have next, the Pillsbury Doughboys, or the Podunk Fighting Florists? LMFAO...

Yeah...starting off with perennial powerhouse Toledo :roll: ...LMAO..

Go Rockets....who do you have next, the Pillsbury Doughboys, or the Podunk Fighting Florists? LMFAO...

Like I said, football doesn't start until 8pm today.

What uni do you go to?

So far today I've noticed two things. Ohio State's and Texas A&M's defenses are not impressive. That is unless Buffalo and Rice (respectively) have great ball moving skills. These two puff-schedule teams should've been close to blanked rather than scoring 20 against OSU and 31 against the Aggies.

I didn't see the game but apparently manziel was penalized for taunting...arrogant little bitch..We get them in Nov. We'll see if he taunts us...TIGER BAIT.

Like I said, football doesn't start until 8pm today.

What uni do you go to?

I'm not in college. I'm past 19 years old. What's your point? Are you afraid of Toledo tonight?
You go to Florida?
Let's talk about how urban meyer made excuses for hernandez failing drug tests and covering them up..Want to?

I'm not in college. I'm past 19 years old. What's your point? Are you afraid of Toledo tonight?

The game is long over.

You go to Florida?

Yes, PhD(c), after serving in the military.

Let's talk about how urban meyer made excuses for hernandez failing drug tests and covering them up..Want to?

Let's talk about how Louisiana is a bunch of funny talkin' bog-billies.. Want to?

FINALLY!

I'm losing my damn mind with excitement. Terrified that my Georgia Bulldogs didn't opt for the first easy win of the season but instead lined up #8 clemson.

Blake Bortles for Heisman. Go Knights!

I didn't see the game but apparently manziel was penalized for taunting...arrogant little bitch..We get them in Nov. We'll see if he taunts us...TIGER BAIT.

Manziel is an impressive young QB... but he was acting really really childish tonight.

The game is long over.

Yes, PhD(c), after serving in the military.

Let's talk about how Louisiana is a bunch of funny talkin' bog-billies.. Want to?

PhD(c) in Gator speak is actually "PHeels Dicks (cocks)" for a living. Stupid gator boy!

PhD(c) in Gator speak is actually "PHeels Dicks (cocks)" for a living. Stupid gator boy!

It's kind of a dangerous night to be ****talkin' as a Dog. We'll see.

So the game was scheduled to start at 6. I tune in at 6 o'clock and I'm watching 20 freegin' minutes of clemson players boarding a bus to drive to the other side of the stadium so they can have all sorts of pomp and circumstance entrance.

COME ON YOU DRAMA QUEEN attention whores.

Blow them out Bulldogs!

It's kind of a dangerous night to be ****talkin' as a Dog. We'll see.

Meh... it's like Jello. There's always room for gator hatin'.

ok... no defense in the georgia game.

Back
Top Bottom