• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OH good GOD Football is here!

four minutes to go in the first quarter and it's 14 to 14. Clemson & Georgia with a 70+ yard touchdown play.

If you don't win this game, you're an embarrassment to the SEC.

If you don't win this game, you're an embarrassment to the SEC.

I hope UF wins all their season games... save one. Makes UGA's schedule tougher in the eyes of the BCS. Can't wait to see how the 4 team playoff system works next year.

I hope UF wins all their season games... save one. Makes UGA's schedule tougher in the eyes of the BCS. Can't wait to see how the 4 team playoff system works next year.

I hope you guys don't go 1-3 to open the season.

I'm also following the New Mexico Lobos. Going to try and go down to see some games this year. Right now they are doing well. 2nd qtr up 13 to 0 on UTSA.

I hope you guys don't go 1-3 to open the season.

That's definitely a scary scenario. Lining up three top 12 teams in the first four games.

That's definitely a scary scenario. Lining up three top 12 teams in the first four games.

Yep, keep talkin' ****, Mr. Glasshouse.

Really pleased with the bulldog Offense. Just scored on a 97 yard drive to go up by 7.

So... looks like #25 Oregon State Beavers are all in a tizzy with E. Washington 46 to 43 with 4 minutes to go.

Quick question... who here ever heard of E. Washington? lol

sorry folks, but football does not begin until thursday nite, 8:30 september 5

So... looks like #25 Oregon State Beavers are all in a tizzy with E. Washington 46 to 43 with 4 minutes to go.

Quick question... who here ever heard of E. Washington? lol

So E Wash... 23 seconds to go down by 3... on the Oregon state 2 yrd line.

touchdown E washington... 18 seconds left.

sorry folks, but football does not begin until thursday nite, 8:30 september 5

Shhhhh there sonny... grown ups talking real football in here.

Well big nobody E. Washington just took down #25 in the nation Oregon State.

49 to 46

Found out why I haven't heard of E. Washington. They are a whole division down. So that's two FCS teams that have upset two FBS teams this year already.

E. Washington 49
Oregon State 46

North Dakota Bisons 24
Kansas State 21

geeminy christmas..100 yd KO return for TCU...AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH....lord have mercy...
Losing 11 players to the NFL is going to take a little work to get back up to speed.

UGA is looking terrible too right now. last three drives... Fumble, punt Int.

Mike Bobo really needs to be replaced as the UGA play caller. He's absolutely terrible in his predictability.

If that nerd would ever learn what a screen is or a TE slant he'd have something to crow about. Instead he's got the QB holding the ball forever and getting sacked repeatedly.

Found out why I haven't heard of E. Washington. They are a whole division down. So that's two FCS teams that have upset two FBS teams this year already.

E. Washington 49
Oregon State 46

North Dakota Bisons 24
Kansas State 21

My bad... THREE FCS teams beat three FBS teams this week.

Add:

McNeese St. 53
U South Florida 21

My bad... THREE FCS teams beat three FBS teams this week.

Add:

McNeese St. 53
U South Florida 21

That's not going to be the last time a La. team beats a Fla. team this year, either. ;)

Nope, it's not. :mrgreen:

That's not going to be the last time a La. team beats a Fla. team this year, either. ;)

McNeese is in a division down and they aren't even ranked in that division's top 25.

So far today I've noticed two things. Ohio State's and Texas A&M's defenses are not impressive. That is unless Buffalo and Rice (respectively) have great ball moving skills. These two puff-schedule teams should've been close to blanked rather than scoring 20 against OSU and 31 against the Aggies.

I expected Rice to come to play, and they did. But to be fair to A&M, it was missing six starters, five of them on the defensive line, and it showed.

Georgia is trying their very hardest not to win this game.

Back
Top Bottom