• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oh, deer

The 101st time I asked that question and a leftist has refused to answer

I answered it. The fact that you don't have a clever response to my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer it. And all this time, YOU are still refusing to answer your own question. Cute.

Funny that you think I'm a leftist. That's probably the stupidest thing you've said in 10 minutes, which is a long time all things considered.

I answered it. The fact that you don't have a clever response to my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer it. And all this time, YOU are still refusing to answer your own question. Cute.

Funny that you think I'm a leftist. That's probably the stupidest thing you've said in 10 minutes, which is a long time all things considered.
You did not answer me. Where did the Spanish Flu go?

The 101st time I asked that question and a leftist has refused to answer

Get used to being frustrated. Few people are stupid enough to answer stupid questions that go nowhere, and that you're not even willing to answer yourself.

Back
Top Bottom