• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Officials Seizing Russian Yachts Now May Steal Americans' Property in the Future

Ah so you're not anti-war but rather simply anti-American.

For some countries you're here to apologize for their warfare, for the U.S. you're here to criticize simple sanctions in response to a war as the "epitome of injustice".

We're not the ones doing this one, and it is not us meeting out "injustice" here.

If you want some villains look no further than the folks invading their neighbors for territory, and spare me the lecture.

If they are working so poorly why are Russian proxies online complaining so much?

No offense, but I'm not interested in discussions/"debates" that go nowhere or backwards.

No offense, but I'm not interested in discussions/"debates" that go nowhere or backwards.

Good deal, go sell your anti-American propaganda elsewhere. Or, maybe you can find something that epitomizes injustice more than mere sanctions against a country prosecuting an aggressive war of conquest.

Good day "Antiwar".

It's being abused regularly at local, state, and federal levels. In the case of the Russian yacht owners, it's being used to pressure and punish Putin by squeezing his alleged influencers. The question is: what crimes are they being accused of that afforded them the luxury of such a commodity, and can the US show evidence aligned with international law?
Any evidence they are not?

Any evidence they are not?

Guilty until I can prove innocence! Meanwhile, say goodbye to property rights!

Folks, this is today's left. They don't believe in the Constitution, BoR, or rule of law.

Guilty until I can prove innocence! Meanwhile, say goodbye to property rights!

Folks, this is today's left. They don't believe in the Constitution, BoR, or rule of law.
Provide the basis for your claim of unconstitutionality.

Folks, this is today's right. They don't believe in the Constitution, BoR, or rule of law.

Provide the basis for your claim of unconstitutionality.

Folks, this is today's right. They don't believe in the Constitution, BoR, or rule of law.

4th Amendment. The articles I've linked throughout this thread address the legal problems.

You haven't read them, and I could care less.

4th Amendment. The articles I've linked throughout this thread address the legal problems.

You haven't read them, and I could care less.
Speaking of caring less, your interpretation of SCOTUS decisions is weak. Why is it still Constitutional?

Speaking of caring less, your interpretation of SCOTUS decisions is weak. Why is it still Constitutional?

The work has begun and it's working it's way through the system.

South Carolina Judge Declares Civil Forfeiture Unconstitutional
ACLU: Asset Forfeiture Abuse
Police Say Seizing Property Without Trial Helps Keep Crime Down. A New Study Shows They’re Wrong.

And btw, this is your team leading the charge against it. But since I brought it up, you feel the need to argue against me.

LOL. Go ahead, prove to me your team is wrong about something.

The work has begun and it's working it's way through the system.

South Carolina Judge Declares Civil Forfeiture Unconstitutional
ACLU: Asset Forfeiture Abuse
Police Say Seizing Property Without Trial Helps Keep Crime Down. A New Study Shows They’re Wrong.

And btw, this is your team leading the charge against it. But since I brought it up, you feel the need to argue against me.

LOL. Go ahead, prove to me your team is wrong about something.
SC has unconstitutional laws? Color me shocked. A state decision has zero impact on the rest of America. If you mean my side is working to make current laws more fair and clear you're right.

If you are pointing out that some PD's are criminal organizations that doesn't surprise me either.

Back
Top Bottom