• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Officials rejected Jared Kushner for top secret security clearance, but were overruled

Like you know. :lamo
Nobody ever claimed a law was broken, that was something you made-up in your MAGA mind.

What has been alleged from the beginning is that Kushner would have never normally passed a background check from the FBI, and now there's proof that indeed happened.

Nobody ever claimed a law was broken, that was something you made-up in your MAGA mind.

What has been alleged from the beginning is that Kushner would have never normally passed a background check from the FBI, and now there's proof that indeed happened.

Beefheart suggested it.

What does that mean, exactly -- that there was no legitimate reason to deny Jared clearance? The CIA completely refused to give him the highest clearance after conducting their own background check. I guess they were being arbitrary and capricious also,

It means that anything done by normal processes became suspect of fraud once Trump the Leader of The Rebellion showed his racist hate filled supported by idiots who are rightly ignored face.

We just cant have that....**** fairness and everything else.

You might want to look into that a bit more about the cia.

Feel free to prove me wrong. You might want to start with the CIA not having authority inside The United States.

The CIA doesn't do background checks; the FBI does. The CIA doesn't have the authority to grant, nor deny security clearances to administration personel.
Is that so...

The CIA is the agency that decides whether to grant SCI clearance to senior White House officials after conducting a further background check.

From the same article:
After reviewing the file, CIA officers who make clearance decisions balked, two of the people familiar with the matter said. One called over to the White House security division, wondering how Kushner got even a top secret clearance, the sources said. Top secret information is defined as material that would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if disclosed to adversaries.

Beefheart suggested it.
No, no he didn't.

He said "conservatives are for the rule of law, until they aren't.", not as a suggestion that a law was broken, but that important rules and criteria that would normally apply to others, clearly have been lifted for the elites conservatives support to have their day in the sun.

And that is what happened.

I can just imagine if this was Chelsea Clinton the reaction from MAGA's. You'd all have tar and feathers out.:lol:

Feel free to prove me wrong. You might want to start with the CIA not having authority inside The United States.

And the NSA doesn't collect everything electronic. I am aware that's the way it supposed to work. Kushner's clearance would have allowed him to see cia stuff. The cia did their own review, legal or not, and said hell no.

Sorry NSA didn't mean to drag y'all into this.

No, no he didn't.

He said "conservatives are for the rule of law, until they aren't.", not as a suggestion that a law was broken, but that important rules and criteria that would normally apply to others, clearly have been lifted for the elites conservatives support to have their day in the sun.

I can just imagine if this was Chelsea Clinton the reaction from MAGA's. You'd all have tar and feathers out.:lol:

He is just doing is usual trolling posts in a vain attempt for attention. Everyone here just dismisses him as a marginalized poster who adds nothing but baloney.

No, no he didn't.

That's exactly what he suggested.

Where was your poutrag when Ben Rhodes was denied a security clearance?

No, no he didn't.

With as corrupt as Washington is with as badly as SCOTUS sucks and with obvious as it is that our so-called justice system is promoting injustice because the people who run it dont give two ****s about justice the question is not why someone does not support the law as it exists today.....It is who would suck so much that they do.

LOL, I haven't been here for two years. So now you're lying as well as tossing out insults. Oh, and I'd never expect an apology from you; you don't have the class.

I wasn't referring to you personally being here calling people 'snowflakes' I was referring to the other Trumpers online that have been totally obnoxious for two years. Don't think everything is always about you, that sounds very Trumpian. Lucky for you, you have class, but it's all 3rd class.

The CIA doesn't do background checks; the FBI does. The CIA doesn't have the authority to grant, nor deny security clearances to administration personel.
The CIA makes rulings on who will have access to the counterintelligence information they gather.

Kushner was denied that access, until strings were pulled.

And the NSA doesn't collect everything electronic. I am aware that's the way it supposed to work. Kushner's clearance would have allowed him to see cia stuff. The cia did their own review, legal or not, and said hell no.

Sorry NSA didn't mean to drag y'all into this.

And they were overruled. Sounds legit to me.

That's exactly what he suggested.

Where was your poutrag when Ben Rhodes was denied a security clearance?
This thread is about Kushner, so you're deflection isn't going to work.

The CIA makes rulings on who will have access to the counterintelligence information they gather.

Kushner was denied that access, until strings were pulled.

They were overruled by a higher authority in the chain of command. That's how things work.

He is just doing is usual trolling posts in a vain attempt for attention. Everyone here just dismisses him as a marginalized poster who adds nothing but baloney.

You got that law for us?

I wasn't referring to you personally being here calling people 'snowflakes' I was referring to the other Trumpers online that have been totally obnoxious for two years. Don't think everything is always about you, that sounds very Trumpian.
Imagine that! Righties being obnoxious while you and your ilk have behaved like perfect ladies and gentlemen; never uttering a cruel or demeaning work and being the epitome of fairness and civility.

Back
Top Bottom