• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Officially A Democrat

I'm not surprised you didn't mention where you got that text.

History. Its linked throughout..

Many recognize your need to obfuscate history to continue the progressive agenda of state enslavement of all people.

I don't think it will ever be the same. I think the GOP will stay an isolationist nationalist party that flirts with bigotry and xenophobia. There will be another party that will attract the economic ideas of the former GOP and marry those to social libertarianism. Those folks cannot find another home currently and will need one.

If anyone here was honest he/she would acknowledge that neither party will ever be the same as the "good old days". Would the policies pursued by Bill Clinton be acceptable to today's leading Democrats. Clearly JFK would be labeled with the same B.S. you labeled Republicans.

Thus the growing ranks of people who identify as independents. Many boomer liberals as i label myself fall into this bucket.

History. Its linked throughout..

Many recognize your need to obfuscate history to continue the progressive agenda of state enslavement of all people.

:roll::screwy

You really ought to exit your bubble for a minute. No one takes that liar Desousa seriously except fringe nutters. He's practically gone Alex Jones.

:roll::screwy

You really ought to exit your bubble for a minute. No one takes that liar Desousa seriously except fringe nutters. He's practically gone Alex Jones.

Box Office: Dinesh D'Souza's 'Hillary's America' Becomes Top-Grossing Doc of 2016

"Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party has quickly become the top-grossing documentary of the year to date at the U.S. box office, amassing $5.2 million in its first dozen days.

That's the best showing of any documentary since Amy Winehouse doc Amy earned $8.2 million following its release on July 3, 2015. And among 2016 docs, Hillary's America easily trumps the $4.1 million grossed by Imax documentary A Beautiful Planet and the $3.8 million grossed by Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next.

Among political documentaries, Hillary's America already ranks No. 10."

Or perhaps your bubble is on too tight.

People are waking up.

Box Office: Dinesh D'Souza's 'Hillary's America' Becomes Top-Grossing Doc of 2016

"Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party has quickly become the top-grossing documentary of the year to date at the U.S. box office, amassing $5.2 million in its first dozen days.

That's the best showing of any documentary since Amy Winehouse doc Amy earned $8.2 million following its release on July 3, 2015. And among 2016 docs, Hillary's America easily trumps the $4.1 million grossed by Imax documentary A Beautiful Planet and the $3.8 million grossed by Michael Moore's Where to Invade Next.

Among political documentaries, Hillary's America already ranks No. 10."

Or perhaps your bubble is on too tight.

People are waking up.

I know someone who tried to entice a few coworkers, myself included, to go see that guy's previous hit piece on Obama. He was willing to pay. We all politely declined. Obama got re-elected, and Denish went to prison.

This is the kind of blind partisan nonsense only blind partisans go for. From your link:

Among political documentaries, Hillary's America already ranks No. 10.

D'Souza's 100-minute film doesn't pretend to be nonpartisan. A trailer for the doc refers to Bill and Hillary Clinton — who on Tuesday became the first female presidential nominee of any major party — as "depraved crooks" and Democrats as "the party of corruption" that is associated with slavery, lynchings, the KKK and forced sterilization.

:lamo

I just officially registered to be a Democrat. Never thought this would happen, but I can no longer stomach the GOPs extreme positions on well just about everything.

Cool, now you will be allowed to hang out with the rest of the liberal girly men at your local Starbucks talking tough over your Chocolate Cafe Mocha Lattes.

Obama got re-elected, and Denish went to prison.

You are correct in that the authoritarian Obama administration targeted a dissident (among many) and had him unfairly sentenced.

Trump corrected that injustice.

All of that is discussed fully here:

I saw death of a nation and was quite surprised to arrive to a fully packed theater. There is hope to undo some of the damage from revisionist progressive history. History needs no modifiers.

Last edited:
I just officially registered to be a Democrat. Never thought this would happen, but I can no longer stomach the GOPs extreme positions on well just about everything.

One good thing about Georgia is that there is no party registration. You just register to vote. I like that as you can keep people guessing.

We all politely declined.
This is the kind of blind partisan nonsense only blind partisans go for. From your link:

My favorite part of your response is the displayed judgement sans review or knowledge.

Quite telling.

I don't think it will ever be the same. I think the GOP will stay an isolationist nationalist party that flirts with bigotry and xenophobia. There will be another party that will attract the economic ideas of the former GOP and marry those to social libertarianism. Those folks cannot find another home currently and will need one.

I'm an eternal optimist, but even the EO in me fears you are spot on.

That's why I'm looking for another home.

I don't see it as sheep joining the Dem herd. I personally know of 4 people who have left the Republican party and joined the Democrats. I also know a couple more Republicans who are never Trumpers. I am also a never Trumper, but cannot bring myself to join the Democrats, although I did vote for Beto last year, the only Democrat I ever voted for in my life.

To be blunt, this is not the fault of everybody else. Democrats did not put guns to their heads and made them join the Democrats. This is the fault of the Republican party, which has gone off the rails on a crazy train (Thank you, Ozzy). Republicans are driving good people from the party, and soon there will be nobody left but the fruitcakes. And fruitcakes don't win elections, although they can be good comic relief sometimes.

Isn't it true have left the Republicans to become Independent voters? I know some Independents that did support Trump but do not now.:peace

I don't see it as sheep joining the Dem herd. I personally know of 4 people who have left the Republican party and joined the Democrats. I also know a couple more Republicans who are never Trumpers. I am also a never Trumper, but cannot bring myself to join the Democrats, although I did vote for Beto last year, the only Democrat I ever voted for in my life.

To be blunt, this is not the fault of everybody else. Democrats did not put guns to their heads and made them join the Democrats. This is the fault of the Republican party, which has gone off the rails on a crazy train (Thank you, Ozzy). Republicans are driving good people from the party, and soon there will be nobody left but the fruitcakes. And fruitcakes don't win elections, although they can be good comic relief sometimes.

Seeing as you've conveniently decided to not mention people leaving the left in the last two years. Because I left, several of the volunteers that helped to campaign for Bernie along side me left and more than a few have come out over the net to voice their problems with the left-leaning politicians.

It's obvious that there are a multitude of people who are upset with their parties on both sides. For good, or ill and for a multitude of different reasons.

Seeing as you've conveniently decided to not mention people leaving the left in the last two years. Because I left, several of the volunteers that helped to campaign for Bernie along side me left and more than a few have come out over the net to voice their problems with the left-leaning politicians.

It's obvious that there are a multitude of people who are upset with their parties on both sides. For good, or ill and for a multitude of different reasons.

I left the Democratic party when Obama was President not because of Obama alone but the Democratic party had become weak. I became an Independent voter. The Independent party is growing, their plans are good and possible to achieve. In my opinion, both the Republican party and Democratic party have failed to deliver America the progress that should be there for the American people, all American people. For any American, that does not take an opportunity to work and make a living for himself and his family should be criticized. Also, any politician that takes away the job opportunities for Americans and gives them to cheap foreign labor should they be criticized as well, for American workers pay taxes, foreign workers do not. Many American workers have fought for this country some have died fighting for this country, but when they come home are there enough jobs for them or has their job been outsourced to cheap foreign labor.:peace

I left the Democratic party when Obama was President not because of Obama alone but the Democratic party had become weak. I became an Independent voter. The Independent party is growing, their plans are good and possible to achieve. In my opinion, both the Republican party and Democratic party have failed to deliver America the progress that should be there for the American people, all American people. For any American, that does not take an opportunity to work and make a living for himself and his family should be criticized. Also, any politician that takes away the job opportunities for Americans and gives them to cheap foreign labor should they be criticized as well, for American workers pay taxes, foreign workers do not. Many American workers have fought for this country some have died fighting for this country, but when they come home are there enough jobs for them or has their job been outsourced to cheap foreign labor.:peace

Not for returning military sadly. I remember being spit on after returning home for the first time.

You are right though, the democrats and republicans are not what they used to be. The democrats are too busy trying to eat one another along with any opposing voice they cross. While the republicans can't seem to find a cohesive line to walk along.

Not for returning military sadly. I remember being spit on after returning home for the first time.

You are right though, the democrats and republicans are not what they used to be. The democrats are too busy trying to eat one another along with any opposing voice they cross. While the republicans can't seem to find a cohesive line to walk along.

I can not speak for others but as an American, I grow tired of this political tact, "THE BLAME GAME SHUFFLE AND NOT MY FAULT DANCE' crap. Who cares who's fault a mistake was, the goal is to fix a problem not stand around and point fingers. There is an old saying' victory has many fathers, failure is an orphan'. Responsibility was the first to leave the political arena, followed by a moral obligation to do what is best for America, and the people of America, not what is best for any political party of America.:peace

Back
Top Bottom