• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Official: Reports of Sex Assault in Navy Increase [W:68]

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I told all you "feel Good" Liberals a long time ago that women serving on Navy combatants at sea would never work....Its really the tip of the iceberg.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/official-reports-sex-assault-navy-increase-20226169

NORFOLK, Va. September 11, 2013 (AP)

By BROCK VERGAKIS Associated Press

Associated Press

The number of sexual assaults reported to the Navy has grown by about 50 percent in the past year, which Navy officials said Wednesday is a sign that a growing number of sailors feel more comfortable reporting an assault and believe something will be done about it when they do.

The Navy said it is on pace to end the 2013 fiscal year later this month with about 1,100 reports of sexual assault. That's up from the 726 sexual assaults reported in the previous fiscal year

Last edited:
Re: Official: Reports of Sex Assault in Navy Increase

I told all you "feel Good" Liberals a long time ago that women serving on Navy combatants at sea would never work.

Lordy, lordy. Men are so god-damned weak, I tell ya....

What'd they expect? Not to be sexually assaulted? Those rapacious Navy bastards just can't be entrusted with anything of value.

What Navy Pride is saying is that he enjoys not being around women for extended periods of time. ***** makes him uncomfortable.

I told all you "feel Good" Liberals a long time ago that women serving on Navy combatants at sea would never work.

Literally blaming the victim. Jesus Christ.

What Navy Pride is saying is that he enjoys not being around women for extended periods of time. ***** makes him uncomfortable.
He feels more comfortable around large quantities of seamen.

I told all you "feel Good" Liberals a long time ago that women serving on Navy combatants at sea would never work....Its really the tip of the iceberg.

Official: Reports of Sex Assault in Navy Increase - ABC News

Associated Press

The number of sexual assaults reported to the Navy has grown by about 50 percent in the past year, which Navy officials said Wednesday is a sign that a growing number of sailors feel more comfortable reporting an assault and believe something will be done about it when they do.

The Navy said it is on pace to end the 2013 fiscal year later this month with about 1,100 reports of sexual assault. That's up from the 726 sexual assaults reported in the previous fiscal year

So they were asking for it?

Shouldn't the onus of a crime be on the criminal instead of the victim?

I blame no one.........There are enough problems on a Navy Combatant without adding women to the equation and its not just the males...Liberals want to ake the Navy a social experiment with women or gays and it just won't work

Official: Reports of Sex Assault in Navy Increase - ABC News

Associated Press

Your little snippet includes an explanation very different from your own, was this intentional? LoL

I keep telling my wife she can't bring home cookies or else I'll eat the whole bag. She has a fat lip now and has certainly learned her lesson, stupid bitch.

So they were asking for it?

Shouldn't the onus of a crime be on the criminal instead of the victim?

both sexes are involved.

Instead of addressing the issue your "far out lefties" attack me.... I love it!!!!!

I blame no one.........There are enough problems on a Navy Combatant without adding women to the equation and its not just the males...Liberals want to ake the Navy a social experiment with women or gays and it just won't work

There probably wouldn't be any racial incidents either if we put them on separate but equal ships.

I blame the rapists, personally. What in God's name is wrong with you? You're giving rapists a pass and blaming liberals.

Instead of addressing the issue your "far out lefties" attack me.... I love it!!!!!

How do you blame anyone other than the rapist? Its not like we're sending children into a cell with a pedophile. These are grown men who are supposed to be in control of themselves. How is this any different than a rapist attacking a woman out for a jog? Its still the same variable, opportunity.

Make the punishment swift and painful. No more kiddie gloves on.

Kick the garbage out of our military. No more babying them and telling them it is the fault of the military having women at sea. Take a little responsibility for once in your crappy lives.

I blame the rapists, personally. What in God's name is wrong with you? You're giving rapists a pass and blaming liberals.
I blame anyone who is found guilty of unwanted sexual advances. What I m telling you but you don't want to hear it is before women served aboard combatants we never had this problem..

Make the punishment swift and painful. No more kiddie gloves on.

Kick the garbage out of our military. No more babying them and telling them it is the fault of the military having women at sea. Take a little responsibility for once in your crappy lives.

The problem is the average age sailor be it male or female is 19. The sexual juices are flowing.....Long times at sea men and women are going to get together and have sex. Its the nature of the animal.

There probably wouldn't be any racial incidents either if we put them on separate but equal ships.

Really, why don't you send it in? :lol:

The problem is the average age sailor be it male or female is 19. The sexual juices are flowing.....Long times at sea men and women are going to get together and have sex. Its the nature of the animal.

A female relative of mine came back early and pregnant every cruise she went on. They finally just stopped sending her to sea. she wasn't raped--just a slut ;)

What animal?

I blame anyone who is found guilty of unwanted sexual advances. What I m telling you but you don't want to hear it is before women served aboard combatants we never had this problem..

Bull****. You just said you blame no one. (and then two sentences later blamed liberals) You've done everything possible to shift the blame away from the rapists as much as possible. It's sickening.

You know what? If our Navy men are animals who are incapable of controlling their violent nature like you seem to think they are, maybe we shouldn't let those despicable scumbags serve at all. What do you say? Surely this behavior doesn't live up to your standards for honorable Navy service. If they don't live up to the honor, kick em, right?

So all-female Navy it is!

I'm sorry. I misread the thread title. I thought it said sexual assault not two people having consensual sex. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom