• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

OFFICIAL DP Liberal Counseling Office

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm taking appointments for 15 min counseling sessions for upset liberals. I plan to ask CC to offer his professional expertise in this endeavor. With his intimate knowledge of the liberal mind, I'm sure we can keep our leftwing friends from leaving the country as their leader in Washington did. Unfortunately, Prez Obama did not have the services of CC available to him, as you do. So please line up in single file and orderly, and take advantage of our very own professional counselor right here at DP.

:peace

CC, if you please, we need your services; we want your services. Your clients need you.

:thumbs:

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Dear American,

I mostly voted Democratic but also voted for a couple of Greens and a couple of Republicans. However I made several large investments counting on Republicans winning. So my question am I psychotic and should I be on meds?

Dear American,

I mostly voted Democratic but also voted for a couple of Greens and a couple of Republicans. However I made several large investments counting on Republicans winning. So my question am I psychotic and should I be on meds?

CC will have to answer, I'm just taking appointments. :lol:

If CC were my counselor and American ran his office, I would probably end up offing myself.

If CC were my counselor and American ran his office, I would probably end up offing myself.

Given the high level of expertise in that office, it would have been determined to be the best alternative for you. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom