• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Officer shot outside Michigan courthouse

azgreg

Chicks dig the long ball
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Officer shot outside Michigan courthouse - CNN.com

(CNN)A law enforcement officer has been shot outside the Berrien County Courthouse in St. Joseph, Michigan, according to the Berrien County Sheriff's Department. Michigan State Police have secured the scene, according to a tweet from Gov. Rick Snyder.

Developing story - more to come

Hearing the shooter and two bailiffs dead and a sheriffs deputy shot (condition unknown).

Local news stating a prisoner being transferred to jail stole the officers gun.

Officer shot outside Michigan courthouse - CNN.com

Hearing the shooter and two bailiffs dead and a sheriffs deputy shot (condition unknown).

Shooter dead - More info.
At least three people reportedly killed in shooting at Michigan courthouse | Fox News

At least three people were killed in a shooting at a courthouse Monday in southwestern Michigan, an employee at the county prosecutor's office told the Detroit Free Press.

The employee, who wished not to be named, told the newspaper that three people are dead and one person is injured.

Two of the people dead are court bailiffs. The other person dead is the shooter, the employee told the Detroit Free Press.

The cycle continues.

:(

When will this hatred end?

When this administration stops dividing our Nation with PC BS ! How in the world can police do their job with the president calling them racist and siding with FELONS over law enforcement before ALL the facts are known . And once and for all call out BLM racist bullies for what they are .

Maybe police officers should just resign from working anywhere where the population is hostile to the point of assassinating them.

These areas will fall into complete chaos without the police.

It's really something to watch somebody you love put on that gun belt with all its keepers and walk out the door for work.

We should criminalize the gun that was used. Prevent further tragedies.

When this administration stops dividing our Nation with PC BS ! How in the world can police do their job with the president calling them racist and siding with FELONS over law enforcement before ALL the facts are known . And once and for all call out BLM racist bullies for what they are .

The above words are best read in an Eric Cartman voice.

A bad person did a bad thing. Yeah, shocker!

It seems America has a lot of bad people doing bad things, with guns.

It seems America has a lot of bad people doing bad things, with guns.

That's why we need to secure our borders and stop importing undocumented refugees. There are enough domestic dirtbags, without bring in more. We need to start executing more of these clowns, too.

It's really something to watch somebody you love put on that gun belt with all its keepers and walk out the door for work.

I felt the same way in the Gulf war, Grenada, and watching the young Marines on my ships when they went out the stern gate. I rode Amphib's for years and the young Marines were like my kids......just from watching and interacting with them.

Now I have younger police friends who I worry about all the time. Hampton Roads is fast becoming the wild west.

Is there a presumption that the inmate was Black? What if it turns out the prisoner was a white guy - would that necessarily mean the words of POTUS or BLM inspired this act?

Maybe police officers should just resign from working anywhere where the population is hostile to the point of assassinating them.

These areas will fall into complete chaos without the police.

I said that the other day...resign in mass from Chicago, Philly, Detroit or any other city where thugs run rampant! Maybe some of these stupid liberals will wake up!

The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.

Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.

View attachment 67204048

Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.

I ask again - is there any information that the inmate was Black? I've seen no information in this regard. So on what basis is race immediately being brought into this?

I ask again - is there any information that the inmate was Black? I've seen no information in this regard. So on what basis is race immediately being brought into this?
For some it fits their narrative. If found to be Black they go on the rant, if White, nary a word.

Your rush to judgement that the shooter is black shows you do not wait for facts, and it must be a black man.
Does that fit your narrative?

Officers who refuse will be disciplined up to and including dismissal.
For any that refuse, and are not fired, and if the crap his the fan and they had refused, how will their fellow Officers look at this individual.

Back
Top Bottom