• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Officer Nero Found Innocent.

Yes !! :applaud :applaud

I hope the same happens for all the remaining Officers.

Oh crap!...lol

I guess the BLM is going to need some space to burn **** down.

Last edited:
The protest crowds are already gathering.

Can this really be considered a racial case since three of the six officers are black and the judge that is deciding the cases is also black?

I think the case changes from black against white to public against cops.

Can this really be considered a racial case since three of the six officers are black and the judge that is deciding the cases is also black?

Once the photos of all the officers involved was released, yes the tone of the "debate" did change just as you noticed. This guy I believe was on of the bicycle officers, who was videoed when the story broke.

Officer Nero of the Baltimore Police was just found innocent of the charges.

Great news!

Freddie Gray Arresting Officer Nero Found Not Guilty On All Charges « CBS Baltimore

Not to nit pick, but not guilty is the proper legal term - he wasn't "found innocent".

That said, it was the only logical outcome of a case that was politically motivated and prosecuted. The politics in the case have caused Baltimore to turn into the lawless murder capital of America as police refuse to be set up again by a leadership that seems powerless to place blame where it squarely belongs.

Since President Obama is in Asia now, perhaps he will avoid doing his usual and roiling racial tensions with some idiotic statement about this verdict.

Not to nit pick, but not guilty is the proper legal term - he wasn't "found innocent".

That said, it was the only logical outcome of a case that was politically motivated and prosecuted. The politics in the case have caused Baltimore to turn into the lawless murder capital of America as police refuse to be set up again by a leadership that seems powerless to place blame where it squarely belongs.

Since President Obama is in Asia now, perhaps he will avoid doing his usual and roiling racial tensions with some idiotic statement about this verdict.

Don't bet on that. There are still cameras over there and I don't think he can stop himself from commenting.

BLM is full of communists. This is borderline treason.

Don't bet on that. There are still cameras over there and I don't think he can stop himself from commenting.

He's too busy apologizing to Vietnam and Japan.

Riots in 3....2....1....

Give it time. The crowds are just gathering.

I am sure busses are on the way.

They have to have time to be told why they are there and at what to be mad.

A lot of people thought this was going to be a slam dunk.

Sidenote: Baltimore, here's your chance to vote out your ditzy current mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake in the November elections.

A lot of people thought this was going to be a slam dunk.

Im sure Police all over the Nation are watching their backs and their partners backs after this decision

Oh crap!...lol

I guess the BLM is going to need some space to burn **** down.

Riots in 3....2....1....

My first reaction as well.

Doesn't Baltimore have a different mayor now? Perhaps this one's smarter than to allow / permit space for that? One can only hope.

Sidenote: Baltimore, here's your chance to vote out your ditzy current mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake in the November elections.

Ahh. Guess not yet.

Give it time. The crowds are just gathering.

I am sure busses are on the way.

They have to have time to be told why they are there and at what to be mad.

Actually, it's still daylight. This crowd won't do it's real "protesting" until the cover of darkness can assist in their riotous activity.

Actually, it's still daylight. This crowd won't do it's real "protesting" until the cover of darkness can assist in their riotous activity.

I don't know. Last time the mayor let them have free reign, so why waste valuable destroying time?

Yes, but a court does not find or prove innocence. It's not their role.

Oh you were correct CJ. However, in the court of public opinion, where those officers were already starting off guilty for some, this was a verdict of innocence.

I don't know. Last time the mayor let them have free reign, so why waste valuable destroying time?
The outcome was assumed, the not guilty verdict is a surprise, it takes time to organize and bus in the protesters.

Have to wait until all the stores close so they can use their five finger discount for a little after hours shopping.

Nothing spells civil rights march like looting and pillaging.

Back
Top Bottom