• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Off topic banter from the Political Cartoon thread.

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This has became more than a light comment laughing about a cartoon posted.

Moving my response hear as it is as area more appropriate for greater discourse.

67205182d1470276462-political-cartoon-thread-ix-w-651-a-winning-jpg
That is hilarious because the poll is from May.
August 1, 2016: Clinton, Trump deadlocked in latest Georgia poll

...The poll, conducted over the weekend, found Trump and Clinton deadlocked with 45 percent of the vote.... Voters were also asked if Donald Trump has the temperament to be president. A majority, 52 percent of Georgians in the poll, said he did not.
More hilarity showing the first from the image to be wrong now. Have any more information showing that other image to be wrong.
:lol: maths' not your strong suit, eh?

45-45 is what they call "a tossup" ;)
Apparently it is not your "strong suit", or as usual, you are not paying attention to what you read. (See the underlined.)
While 45 to 45 from "now" are the same average percentages, the 46.5 to 42 averages from "May" is not the same as the "now" averages.
That is why the current information you provided shows the previous information you provided to be wrong "now".

The problem clearly doesn't exist with my math skills.

Don't worry though, the polls will continue to change.

This has became more than a light comment laughing about a cartoon posted.

Moving my response hear as it is as area more appropriate for greater discourse.

Apparently it is not your "strong suit", or as usual, you are not paying attention to what you read. (See the underlined.)
While 45 to 45 from "now" are the same average percentages, the 46.5 to 42 averages from "May" is not the same as the "now" averages.
That is why the current information you provided shows the previous information you provided to be wrong "now".

The problem clearly doesn't exist with my math skills.

Don't worry though, the polls will continue to change.
The claim from May that you were disputing was that Georgia was a toss up. Recent polling confirmed that status, though I will agree that Trump is doing worse now than he was then.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

The claim from May that you were disputing was that Georgia was a toss up. Recent polling confirmed that status, though I will agree that Trump is doing worse now than he was then.

And that is where you are wrong because you did not for not pay attention.
I laughed because you posted an image of an outdated averages.

You responded with averages showing that the previously provided averages were wrong, thus justifying my laughter at them as being old. And you didn't get it.

Those new averages showing the previous averages to be wrong in no way speaks to any math problem you think someone may have.
Our whole exchange speaks only to you not paying attention leading you to think something totally different that than being relayed.

I agree that National Polls are showing Trump is doing worse than before.
Maybe it is accurate, or maybe it is not.
If it is as skewed as the press is, it's not.

You do know that prior Polling suggested that Kasich could beat Hillary, yet no one was voting for Kasich. That surely was strange. Must not have been Polling relevant people.

Now Polling is showing that Hillary beats Trump, yet when one compares their rallies, Trump has far more supporters present than Hillary.
We also know that the Republican Primary turn out was up, while the Democrat Primary turn out was down.

This is all strange.

When I was more attentive to the specifics of polling prior to the primaries, many of the Polls showing Hillary with National leads ended up being basically push Polls.
I now neither have the time or inclination to check out the Polling specifics.

As I said before, if you are right and Hilary wins, she gets to appoint the Sct Justices.
If not, Trump does.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Time to get a new $40 phone.

Back
Top Bottom