• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Of Mice and Men!

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
[h=1]Couple Dating Since 1928 And Still Not Married[/h] Submitted by SusanAveritt on June 02nd, 2013 – Flag this news as inappropriate
Category: Humor
Did you know that Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse have been dating since 1928 and they still haven't gotten married? What's up with that?

Back in the day when they werre first created by Walt Disney marriage was a sacred union between two people. So why didn't Mickey ever ask Minnie to marry him? Maybe he was afraid to commet to just one mouse or perhaps Minnie didn't think he was the right mouse for her.

As the years have passed many people don't see the point of marriage. We're living together peacefully, we have the same interests, the sex is great so what's all the big commotion over getting married.

I guess I'm from the old school where if two people truly love one another, are prepared to committ to that one person for the rest of their lives, want to raise a family together than they should be married. Ah Ha!!! I think I just answered my own question. After 85 years Minnie and Mickey are still afraid of committing. What a shame just think of all the little meeces they would have had together, but then I guess we should thank them for not having created a bigger rodent problem than we already have:)

Back
Top Bottom