• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Of Course Iraq Harbored Terrorists.

FreeMason

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What does giving money to support terrorists in Palestine do? Does it send them to school? Doubtfully....

It helps them go blow themselves up...it's aiding the enemy...

And Saddam openly admitted to doing so, he BRAGGED ABOUT IT.

Now based on what Bush said shortly after 9/11, 2001....Iraq is fully justified.

FreeMason said:
What does giving money to support terrorists in Palestine do? Does it send them to school? Doubtfully....

Now based on what Bush said shortly after 9/11, 2001....Iraq is fully justified.

Ok sure.

You surley are not that missinformed right? Why don't you skim through this:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/lieofthecentury.html

Look at the facts that lead us to this illegal slaughter and these treasonous war crimes perpetrated. That is fully justified? If you think that is justified than you apparently have no problem with being lied to and manipulated, therefore you are a sheep. Don't think you wont be lied to and led to the slaughter yourself when the time comes here at home. You need to wake up. I'm not a Democrat, but if you don't see a problem with the Bush Regime than you are a rare breed. A very rare one. Don't be so proud and stuborn. We are in deep trouble and there is no Democrat or Republican that will get us out of this mess. And if you think I'm talking about the Iraq war i'm not. These lies are only the tip of an enourmous ice berg. Our entire political two party system is a fraud serving the same elite. You need to wake up and see through this. Stand up for freedom and peace and humanity, not this war for a New World Order empire. You're basing your opinion on lies.

RealityCheck said:
Ok sure.

Look at the facts that lead us to this illegal slaughter and these treasonous war crimes perpetrated. That is fully justified? If you think that is justified than you apparently have no problem with being lied to and manipulated, therefore you are a sheep. Don't think you wont be lied to and led to the slaughter yourself when the time comes here at home. You need to wake up. I'm not a Democrat, but if you don't see a problem with the Bush Regime than you are a rare breed. A very rare one. Don't be so proud and stuborn. We are in deep trouble and there is no Democrat or Republican that will get us out of this mess. And if you think I'm talking about the Iraq war i'm not. These lies are only the tip of an enourmous ice berg. Our entire political two party system is a fraud serving the same elite. You need to wake up and see through this. Stand up for freedom and peace and humanity, not this war for a New World Order empire. You're basing your opinion on lies.

I just spent about an hour looking around whatreallyhappened.com. It's fascinating. I think I'll start a website. Yeah, I'll call it TheRealTruth.com. It will be stories I write and believe and I'll tell people it's the difinitive truth. It will be the truth because I'll tell them it is. How many gullable people will fall for it? lol. YOu're a piece of work, RC.

RealityCheck said:
Ok sure.

So your saying the NWO decapitaded nick berg? Wow now this is a new conspiracy theory I havent heard yet. Keep them theories comin guys they are so tantilising. I guess you are the one who is ill informed bud. Let me ask you a simple question. Did sadaam kill over a million of his own people and rape little girls? Did he gas the kurds? Just answer those 2 questions for me so I can tell whethor you are a nutcase or just someone who needs help. Thanks

This debate has nothing to do with nick berg. Its funny how your type likes to spin arguements that have nothing to do with the debate at hand. What does nick berg have to do with this? I'll tell you. You have no real rebutal to the the debate so you pull something unrelated into it as a smoke screen to side track it. Did you look at the facts? Where is a real rebutal? You have had no time to do any research into primary sources so you have none. Instead you spin the topic off.

That having been said, if you have doubts about the Nick Berg beheading, you better spend a bit more time to look into what happened. Do you think Islamic Terrorists beheaded him? The ones who wore gold wedding rings which is forbiden by Islamic law? Just Like the fordged Osama confension in which the left handed man wrote a letter with his right hand wearing a gold wedding ring, forbiden by islamic law? Gee what a coincidence.
Maybe you should do a little research before you make your opinions. It doesn't take a genius to look at the fatcs.

SKILMATIC said:
So your saying the NWO decapitaded nick berg? Wow now this is a new conspiracy theory I havent heard yet. Keep them theories comin guys they are so tantilising. I guess you are the one who is ill informed bud. Let me ask you a simple question. Did sadaam kill over a million of his own people and rape little girls? Did he gas the kurds? Just answer those 2 questions for me so I can tell whethor you are a nutcase or just someone who needs help. Thanks

BTW nice spin. Pull the old "Saddam killed a bunch of people" card. We all know that retard. Thats not the point. Two wrongs does not make a right, Mkay?

Tell me this. Did the US fund the Isrealis when they irradiated and killed nearly 100,000 children in a supposed treatment for Ringworm? If you don't know about that you'd better do some home work. Are the US using tons and tons of radiactive depleted uranium, which is a war crime, in Iraq? Do you know the effects of this deadly illegal weapon? Do you know what the hell is really going on? Do you think your military are angles? Wake up dude. Your country commints genocide all the time. We are detaining and torturing innocent goat herders at Guantanomo bay. These peolple are having their children raped in front of them. They are put on respirators and given drugs to parilyze their lungs and the repirators are shut off if they don't answer the interogation questions. This was on Fox news for christ sake. Is that OK? Is it OK for the US to beat people to death? To wrap them in plastic, or put black hoods on their heads and elecrticute them? This is exactly what the US used as propaganda against Saddam. Wake up!

FreeMason said:

Since when were Palestinian freedom fighters who are fighting Israeli occupiers to get their land back, "the enemy" to anyone but the Israeli occupiers?

Why is the illegal invasion of Iraq and the subsequent killing of thousands of innocent civillians "justified" because Saddam allegedly gave charity to the families of Palestinan freedom fighters?

You draw an extremely long bow.

Back
Top Bottom