• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Donnell raises $500K... umm $675K... I mean over $750K in first day!

I bet you she flicks her click - probably more than the average woman. She lives in Alaska, what the hell else are people going to do when it's night forever?

Seems to me the idea behind the TEA party members is that a status-quo GOP is part of the problem.
Yes, but you'll never win seats by being radical. Politics is make-or-break on the moderates in the middle and if you alienate them, you'll need a coup of some kind to get or stay in power.

um. you do know that more people identify with the tea party than identify with either major party?
Proof?

Yes, but you'll never win seats by being radical. Politics is make-or-break on the moderates in the middle and if you alienate them, you'll need a coup of some kind to get or stay in power.
This is why people like Nancy Pelosi and The Obama have to hide their idelogy.

Back
Top Bottom