• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Donnell: Condoms 'anti-human'

It's highly unlikely that she is gay. And let's not play the rumor game with her. Let's leave that to republicans. We should stake out the high ground. She is beatable on the issues.

You mean these issues?

Jobs Believes jobs are created when businesses are freed from endless taxes and bureaucratic red tape.

Security Believes terrorism is an act of war requiring the full force of our intelligence and military resources rather than granting terrorists precious Constitutional rights and outsourcing our foreign policy to the U.N.

Debt Believes heaping trillions in debt on the backs of our grandchildren is immoral and that Congress is elected to make the hard choices to preserve our nation’s future prosperity.

Taxes Will fight to remove the crushing tax burden faced by American families and businesses and dramatically simplify the tax code.
Life Strongly believes in protecting the sanctity of life at ALL stages.

Energy Supports a market-based approach to energy solutions that will keep competition high and energy prices low.

Values Believes our country was founded on core values of faith, family and freedom and will fight to defend those values. Will always fight for maximum choice for parents about where to educate their kids, including private, parochial and charter schools or in the home.

Spending Believes unrestrained government spending is eroding our freedom, destroying our economy and ceding our sovereignty to foreign debt- holders like China.

Accountability Denounces corrupt pork-barrel politics, including earmarks, and will fight for increased transparency and performance information for every Federal program.

Healthcare Believes that the solution to the healthcare crisis is less government meddling in the doctor/patient relationship, more competition in the insurance market and more choice for families about their health plan.

Gun Control Christine’s strong support of 2nd Amendment rights has earned her an “A” rating from the NRA.

You mean these issues?

Jobs Believes jobs are created when businesses are freed from endless taxes and bureaucratic red tape.

Security Believes terrorism is an act of war requiring the full force of our intelligence and military resources rather than granting terrorists precious Constitutional rights and outsourcing our foreign policy to the U.N.

Debt Believes heaping trillions in debt on the backs of our grandchildren is immoral and that Congress is elected to make the hard choices to preserve our nation’s future prosperity.

Taxes Will fight to remove the crushing tax burden faced by American families and businesses and dramatically simplify the tax code.

Energy Supports a market-based approach to energy solutions that will keep competition high and energy prices low.

Values Believes our country was founded on core values of faith, family and freedom and will fight to defend those values. Will always fight for maximum choice for parents about where to educate their kids, including private, parochial and charter schools or in the home.

Spending Believes unrestrained government spending is eroding our freedom, destroying our economy and ceding our sovereignty to foreign debt- holders like China.

Accountability Denounces corrupt pork-barrel politics, including earmarks, and will fight for increased transparency and performance information for every Federal program.

Healthcare Believes that the solution to the healthcare crisis is less government meddling in the doctor/patient relationship, more competition in the insurance market and more choice for families about their health plan.

Gun Control Christine’s strong support of 2nd Amendment rights has earned her an “A” rating from the NRA.

yeah, much better to attack her based on her actions as a teenager

You mean these issues?

oh, she finally updated her website? lmao.

It's highly unlikely that she is gay. And let's not play the rumor game with her. Let's leave that to republicans. We should stake out the high ground. She is beatable on the issues.

redress, i was joking. how could you not know that?

You mean these issues?

Yes, these issues.

some people just don't get sarcasm or they let their blind partisanship get in the way and take everything way too ****ing seriously

I knew you were kidding. I don't take anything you say seriously.:nahnah:

some people just don't get sarcasm or they let their blind partisanship get in the way and take everything way too ****ing seriously

um, not in this case. redress was advocating for letting the issues decide the race. i wouldn't term that partisan.

um, not in this case. redress was advocating for letting the issues decide the race. i wouldn't term that partisan.

And let's not play the rumor game with her. Let's leave that to republicans

yeah...nothing partisan about this statement... :roll:

yes, a misstatement is the same as not knowing. :roll: can you please, for once, provide proof that he doesn't care about america? post something relevant and true for once, barb.

Oh please... have you missed all the job killing policies? Have you missed all the apology tours? Here's a tiny sample.

American Power: Barack Obama's European Apology Tour
Apr 6, 2009 ... Barack Obama's European Apology Tour. President Barack Obama, on his European diplomatic tour, is aggressively apologizing for the last few ...
American Power: Barack Obama’s European Apology Tour
l
Obama’s diplomatic philosophy, which seems to put the interests of other countries ahead of those of the United States, could be called the “Obama Doctrine.” If it is carried out in practice to its logical conclusion, it will have the long-term effect of gradually transferring U.S. geopolitical power and influence to Europeans and other American rivals.
Obama started his trip to Europe by proclaiming that “I would like to think that with my election, we’re starting to see some restoration of America’s standing in the world.” He then legitimized European anti-Americanism by saying that the United States was sorry for wrecking transatlantic relations, as if the Europeans were innocent victims of U.S. oppression; Obama told an audience of 3,000 giddy European students that “America has been arrogant and has even ridiculed” its European allies. Later, Obama followed up by declaring that “I believe in a strong Europe ” even though European integration is at base a project that seeks to counterbalance American power on the global stage.

You can of course show where I have dragged out her "dabbling" in witchcraft.

Whats the big deal about Chrisse being a witch. Remember the GOOD witch from the north. She saved Dorthy's ass. There was another good one named Samantha ["Bewitched"] and she was constantly putting the whammy on bad guys. She was even married to a gay guy [Darren] but he didn't like it much when she used her powers... especially the spell that got him in bed and ****ing her. She musta used her most potent spells for that because they had a cute little baby witch. I suspect Samantha had to masterbate occasionally since hubby spent alot of time 'entertaining clients'.

So lets give O'Donnell a chance... maybe she's a good witch too??

oh, she finally updated her website? lmao.

It's been there at least since the day after the election.
The first page is for donations but there's a skip button upper left and it takes you to where you can click on "why Christine?"

you don't know the capital of Idaho? too bad, better luck next time.

ah, now... be fair!

it is not that we do not KNOW... we just don't CARE.

geo.

Whats the big deal about Chrisse being a witch. Remember the GOOD witch from the north. She saved Dorthy's ass. There was another good one named Samantha ["Bewitched"] and she was constantly putting the whammy on bad guys. She was even married to a gay guy [Darren] but he didn't like it much when she used her powers... especially the spell that got him in bed and ****ing her. She musta used her most potent spells for that because they had a cute little baby witch. I suspect Samantha had to masterbate occasionally since hubby spent alot of time 'entertaining clients'.

So lets give O'Donnell a chance... maybe she's a good witch too??

The witchy woman talk is more joke than anything. Her being not to bright is another matter. Would you really want her to represent you in the U.S. Senate?

Well that settles it.

She's an idiot.

Nough said.

If condoms didn't work. Oh boy would I be in trouble... :roll:

**** you for saying that O'Donnell.

Condoms work you moron.

Any person that spends the amount of time and energy that this kook has, trying to control other people's sex lives, has mental health issues that clearly disqualify them from being suited for public office. ANY public office.

Any person that spends the amount of time and energy that this kook has, trying to control other people's sex lives, has mental health issues that clearly disqualify them from being suited for public office. ANY public office.

It's all that pent-up sexual frustration.
Think about it: this individual addmittedly hasn't had sex since college, which was probably 20 to 30 years ago, and opposes masturbation as "immoral".
She hasn't had an orgasm in her entire adult life.
She'd make a terrifyingly irrational politician.

Think about it: this individual addmittedly hasn't had sex since college, which was probably 20 to 30 years ago, and opposes masturbation as "immoral".

What? She actually claims that?

:shock:

What? She actually claims that?

:shock:

Absolutely. She publicly opposes masturbation. Says it's "fornication", since by definition it involves "lust".

Seriously, she belongs in an asylum.
They ought to lock her up like the psycho she is.

My departed Irish Mother told me something I'll never forget. She said, "Never trust someone that doesn't have a sex life and seeks to control everyone elses, about any issue. They have failed to connect with the most basic of human drives, desires, and obviously do not live in the real world. OR they are bald-faced liars."

She was a VERY wise woman, I miss her.

My departed Irish Mother told me something I'll never forget. She said, "Never trust someone that doesn't have a sex life and seeks to control everyone elses, about any issue. They have failed to connect with the most basic of human drives, desires, and obviously do not live in the real world. OR they are bald-faced liars."

:applaud

Absolutely. She publicly opposes masturbation. Says it's "fornication", since by definition it involves "lust".

Seriously, she belongs in an asylum.
They ought to lock her up like the psycho she is.

No I knew that part.

I was taking about the part where she hasn't had sex in 20 years...

:applaud

No I knew that part.

I was taking about the part where she hasn't had sex in 20 years...

Right. She opposes sex outside of marriage.
She claims to have had sex in her youth, before she became part of the abstinence movement, and regretted it.
She claims to have been abstinent since then.

I recognize a fellow lapsed Catholic, there. :lol:

Right. She opposes sex outside of marriage.
She claims to have had sex in her youth, before she became part of the abstinence movement, and regretted it.
She claims to have been abstinent since then.

Can't find any solid proof of that.

But it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. She is bat**** ****ing crazy.

I'll never understand this absitinence thing. Sex is a wonderful thing to share with someone, or if you're just looking for a ****, that's fine too as long as the other party is consenting.

And btw!

She got elected by Conservatives and she's not married. :confused:

She needs a good ****ing. Where's Bill when you need him :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom