• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Donnell: Condoms 'anti-human'

I didn't suggest that everyone who practices abstinence or avoidance of masturbation is a pedophile. I'm questioning O'Donnell concerning the unlawfulness, immorality and hypocrisy of having Catholic pedophile PRIESTS and then telling everyone else how they should behave.

Are you ignorant of the fact that the Catholic Church protects and hides its pedophile priests to this day in order to keep them from facing appropriate legal action against them?

Regards from Rosie

Are you ignorant of the fact that just because O'Donnell is Catholic it doesn't mean she is responsible for what some Catholic priests did and is not obligated every time she expresses an opinion on morality to acknowledge that some priests diddled some kids? I am Catholic myself. What these priests have done doesn't change the moral code everyone else who is Catholic needs to follow. The priests are hypocrites not O'Donnell.

Are you ignorant of the fact that just because O'Donnell is Catholic it doesn't mean she is responsible for what some Catholic priests did and is not obligated every time she expresses an opinion on morality to acknowledge that some priests diddled some kids? I am Catholic myself. What these priests have done doesn't change the moral code everyone else who is Catholic needs to follow. The priests are hypocrites not O'Donnell.

Replace "O'Donnell" with "Muslims" and "Catholic Priests" with "Muslim Extremist Terrorists."

Also "diddled some kids" with "crashed planes into WTC."

You can also use "assholes" in the place of "Muslim Extremist Terrorists" if that suits you better. But I'm steering off topic. You're right, O'Donnell is only responsible for her own statements. And her statements were blatantly wrong. I don't know, she claims that she wont try to legislate her morality onto us, but when her beliefs are really THAT strong how am I to believe her when she says that?

Replace "O'Donnell" with "Muslims" and "Catholic Priests" with "Muslim Extremist Terrorists."

Also "diddled some kids" with "crashed planes into WTC."

You can also use "assholes" in the place of "Muslim Extremist Terrorists" if that suits you better. But I'm steering off topic. You're right, O'Donnell is only responsible for her own statements. And her statements were blatantly wrong. I don't know, she claims that she wont try to legislate her morality onto us, but when her beliefs are really THAT strong how am I to believe her when she says that?

I guess you believe her or not. I am positive she will not have maturbation outlawed. And oh the horror of someone believing in abstinence.

Last edited:
I don't think Ms ODonnell engages in unprotected anal sex with AIDS infected men. But I am sure John Stewart or other dem lapdogs will probably claim she does.

Christine O'Donnell not homophobic, says her lesbian sister | World news | The Guardian
Well, wonder if Jean follows her sister's beliefs as well? She does vouch for her as not being homophobic. Now, that's family loyalty at its very best!

For more than a decade O'Donnell has espoused a strong brand of social conservatism, criticising gays and championing what she called traditional family values. Only three years ago, in a TV interview on Fox News, she complained about a gay rights parade in New York, arguing that homosexual groups could get away with much more than anyone else.

"They're getting away with nudity. They're getting away with lasciviousness. They're getting away with perversion," she said. In other interviews, she objected to the use of the term Aids "victims", saying they had brought it upon themselves, and objected to the appointment of a US ambassador because he was gay and might have ties to a paedophile rights group.

A former O'Donnell staffer, Wade Richards – who worked on a small group she founded in 1996, the Saviour's Alliance for Lifting the Truth – has claimed that she espoused cures for homosexuality.

But it has emerged that O'Donnell's sister, Jean, who works in the theatre in Los Angeles, is openly gay.

On her Facebook profile Jean O'Donnell lists her likes as: "The word '****', Christine O'Donnell for US Senate, the No H8 Campaign [a group supporting gay marriage], the Dalai Lama and the National Centre for Lesbian Rights."

She campaigned for her sister, saying it was a "neat experience" and has denied that her sister is anti-gay. In a reply to friends congratulating her on Christine's victory, Jean wrote: "… thank you for your love, prayers, good humour and support of my sister, no matter what lies were made up about her … oh … PS, have you heard the latest? she's homophobic … gotta laugh."

Why is this topic even on this forum? The Witchy Woman is not going to get elected anyway.

i think christine o'donnell is gay. if she's not, we should perpetuate the rumor. ;-)

yeah, that would help her among liberal voters who view homosexuality as a virtue. Hell, the same people who voted for Obama because he is black would probably vote for her because she is gay. :screwy

yeah, that would help her among liberal voters who view homosexuality as a virtue. Hell, the same people who voted for Obama because he is black would probably vote for her because she is gay. :screwy

I doubt it. If someone is pro-homosexual and believes it to be a virtue is probably still likely to vote against her since she would support legislation that would be against their cause.

Holy ignorance!

Liberals tend to think homosexuality is not a virtue, but that it is just something you are.

There is little to no evidence that many people voted for Obama because he was black, and it certainly was not, as some claim, a benefit to him.

But do keep up with the bland spin and over the top rhetoric. It's fun to watch.

not so much....her "base", such as they are, would drop her like a stone. and liberals would not vote for her because she's a whackjob, gay or not.

and where did you get the idea that a person's sexuality is a virtue?

Why is this topic even on this forum? The Witchy Woman is not going to get elected anyway.

Because her opponents are insecure. They are afraid if too much attention is given to their candidate he will be seen as scarier than O'Donnell. As long as you can keep the discussion about masturbation you won't discover how liberal her opponent is on just about every issue. Coon is everything that conservatives, moderates and right leaning libertarians despise. He'll vote for higher taxes and amnesty and ever greater expansion of government. He was fodder before O'Donnell was nominated and they want to prevent him for sliding back so much he may lose.

i think christine o'donnell is gay. if she's not, we should perpetuate the rumor. ;-)

I'm waiting for the video...

Instead of Obama girl it's gonna be Christine girl(s)

Because her opponents are insecure. They are afraid if too much attention is given to their candidate he will be seen as scarier than O'Donnell.

I would love it if you could provide some data to back this claim up.

It's highly unlikely that she is gay. And let's not play the rumor game with her. Let's leave that to republicans. We should stake out the high ground. She is beatable on the issues.

Holy ignorance!

There is little to no evidence that many people voted for Obama because he was black, and it certainly was not, as some claim, a benefit to him.

well, you are certainly entitled to your OPINION. got anything to back it up? And do you really think that anyone stupid enough to vote for Obama because he is black would actually admit it? And the Obama fanclub drops the race card every time anyone says anything negative about Obama, so don't try to tell me that he hasn't benefitted from it.

I'd be willing to bet a year's pay that if Obama had been white, Hillary Clinton would be POTUS today.

If you use a condom, you don't make a human, Technically, she's exactly right, they are "anti-Human".... :shrug:

It's highly unlikely that she is gay. And let's not play the rumor game with her. Let's leave that to republicans. We should stake out the high ground. She is beatable on the issues.

you mean the high ground like dragging out irrelevent crap like she dabbled in witchcraft when she was a teenager? rich

snopes.com: Barack Obama and 57 States

One verbal slip-up does not equate you with someone who cant work a computer or who doesn't get why a condom is a good idea.

Get a clue as to why John McCain doesn't use a computer before you chalk it up to stupidity.

I'm not surprised Obama didn't know how many states we have. He has a general lack of giving a s*** about America.

well, you are certainly entitled to your OPINION. got anything to back it up? And do you really think that anyone stupid enough to vote for Obama because he is black would actually admit it? And the Obama fanclub drops the race card every time anyone says anything negative about Obama, so don't try to tell me that he hasn't benefitted from it.

I'd be willing to bet a year's pay that if Obama had been white, Hillary Clinton would be POTUS today.

Yes, I in fact do have things to back it up. First and most importantly is you have nothing to back yours up with. No evidence of your claim(note that since you made the claim, it's on you to back it up).

Second: The "Obama Fanclub" did not run for president, Obama did.

Third: Most of those who are on the liberal end of the spectrum where they would consider voting for some one because they are black, where probably going to vote for him anyway as the most liberal of the big two democratic candidates.

Fourth: The real reason Obama beat Clinton was he ran a smarter campaign. Clinton made the assumption the nomination was hers, and did not properly counter him until it was too late and he had all the momentum. I was a Clinton supporter, I wanted her to win, but I also accept the reality of her mistakes.

Get a clue as to why John McCain doesn't use a computer before you chalk it up to stupidity.

I'm not surprised Obama didn't know how many states we have. He has a general lack of giving a s*** about America.

yes, a misstatement is the same as not knowing. :roll: can you please, for once, provide proof that he doesn't care about america? post something relevant and true for once, barb.

you mean the high ground like dragging out irrelevent crap like she dabbled in witchcraft when she was a teenager? rich

You can of course show where I have dragged out her "dabbling" in witchcraft.

That's not what she MEANT though.

Sorry Rev.

No way to counter this one. It was an extremely dumb statement.

Don't really care actually. that was a bit tongue in cheek, sorry you missed it.

I just find it amazing how the left in this case zeros in on one candidate in a podunk state and digs and digs and digs for any of the most inane bull****.....

The bigger picture here is the demonstration that the tea party is not a republican group but one that will affect republicans as well as democrats in the coming election.

furthermore she is right, air dropping trojans over africa does little for aids prevention when many believe raping a virgin cures aids.

Don't really care actually. that was a bit tongue in cheek, sorry you missed it.

I just find it amazing how the left in this case zeros in on one candidate in a podunk state and digs and digs and digs for any of the most inane bull****.....

The bigger picture here is the demonstration that the tea party is not a republican group but one that will affect republicans as well as democrats in the coming election.

It's the Palin haters who failed, now trying again on a smaller scale.

Back
Top Bottom