• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Odds of Dems taking House/Senate?

Navy Pride said:
I don't know if President Bush is for the rich or not but I am not rich and his tax cuts sure did help me.............

Man you really need to use your spell checker..........

They didn't help me because by the time I retire SS will only be known in the history books.

Che said:
They didn't help me because by the time I retire SS will only be known in the history books.

Who said anything about SS?:confused:

JOHNYJ said:
Maybe Americans have figured out that they have been hood winked.That President Bush is strictly for the rich. That his being worried about their security is a joke.
The Mexican border s kept a sive by choice.No one klnows who is coming across that border or what. It serves the partisan politica interests of President Bush to keep illegal aliens coming. The Oil and Gas companies just got another 6 billion dollar gift from President Bush.
Maybe yes,the American people will wake up and see their beng screwed big time.

Hey Johny, ...let me tell you something. First of all IF it was Bush, & the repubs that were screaming about the border with Mexico, & Bush was SERIOUS about ending the illegal border crossings etc,.....the LIBERAL DEMOCRATS would be implying that Bush is racist, & discriminating against people who have darker skin than he does.

I can see it now.. the mainstream media, & NY TIMES accusing Bush of mistreating mexicans by not allowing them to continue to sneak in, because afteral, ..they just want a better life for themselves, & their families, & THE DEMOCRATS WOULD BE LEADING THE CHARGE!:2razz:

YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT...as most people know this is EXACTLY how the democratic parrty would play it.;)

Its really amazing, ..first the democrats have to be brought kicking & screaming into the belief that there are real terrorists who WANT to kill Americans, because afteral...Bush lied, & is just trying to "scare" everybody so he can stay in power, ..& THOSE words have been used by the leading democrats.

So now, ..the democrats WANT everybody to believe that THERY are MORE concerned about foreign nationals sneaking in to committ terror acts??

That is a crock because it is people like DICK Durbin who has opined that foreign nationals should be entreated with "CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS", ..which is absolutely FOOLHARDY because he is worried about THEIR g-damn rights??

And because of liberal "schmucks" like Jamie Gorelick that are also so damn concerned about security agencies sharing information that "could" prevent a terror act in America, ..but NO...she is more concerned about terrrorists rights; as MOST liberals who generally are ALWAYS concerned about America's adversaries, & their well being while at the same time they are out trying to indict AMERICAN SOLDIERS FOR WRONGDOING!

Typical democratic party "Kerryite DOUBLE TALKING", disingenuine...& all for political show!;)

alphieb said:
Oh, the "right" has a plan? What would that plan be? The Dems have no power to do anything........YET.

Dear alphieb, ..you are quite correct that the dems have NO power to do "anything", ..& still will NOT either after the mid-term elections in 06', or in the 08' presidential run!

.......and YOU can take that to the bank!:smile:

Che said:

As someone who is in the same boat as you, I'd advise you to contact your representatives and tell them to support the republican's plan to FIX ss.

Either that, or maybe people should stop relying on it so ******* much. SS was intended to be a safety net for those who lost jobs in old age/didnt make much money. Now, it's over 50% of income for 2/3 of senior citizens, and the only income for 1/3.

The dems really have no plan.......There plan is to criticize the republican plan..

Navy:

You are really beginning to sound like all of the talking head Bush apologists that just spout off the same rhetoric over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
Maybe you are taking points from your President...."If you say it enough times.....maybe someone will start to believe you....."

disneydude said:
Navy:

You are really beginning to sound like all of the talking head Bush apologists that just spout off the same rhetoric over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
Maybe you are taking points from your President...."If you say it enough times.....maybe someone will start to believe you....."

You think so dude, well if your party would nominate someone half decent for prez I might have voted for him but when you nominate a loser like John Kerry you leave me very little choice but sadly he had no chance because your party is controlled by far left whackos...................

It might surprise you to know that if Leiberman had won the nomination I would have voted for him instead of Bush...........

Come up with some ideas of your own on the issues........Just criticizing the Bush administration is not going to get it done with the American people.....

Now if your a member of that whacko left just forget this whole post.......

Last edited:
Navy:

With the way that you go out of your way to apologize for every lie and every idiotic thing that your president does, I find it hard to believe that you would vote for any Democrat including the sheep in wolves clothing -Lieberman.

And before you say that I am part of the wacko left- I will state that yes, I consider myself Liberal. However, I have supported some Republicans in the past here in California - not many, but some. There are many Democrats who I have no respect for at the same time.

disneydude said:
Navy:

With the way that you go out of your way to apologize for every lie and every idiotic thing that your president does, I find it hard to believe that you would vote for any Democrat including the sheep in wolves clothing -Lieberman.

And before you say that I am part of the wacko left- I will state that yes, I consider myself Liberal. However, I have supported some Republicans in the past here in California - not many, but some. There are many Democrats who I have no respect for at the same time.

It matter not to me what you believe but I would bet you voted for that loser Kerry........

Your new here so I will let you know that I belong to know politcal party and have voted for democrats for president in the past such as JFK and LBJ....

I also voted for Senator Scoop Jackson from my state......I currently vote for Congressman Norm Dicks from my district who is a democrat........

The democratic party use to be a great political party but itis now controlled by the far left whacko such as Kerry, Kennedy, Pelosi, and Reid who worship at the feet of moveon.org, Michael Moore, Ward Chamberlain and Cindy Sheehan...............Moderates like Leiberman, Bayh, Nelson have little chance to get the nominaTION IN YOUR PARTY.........

Back
Top Bottom