• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Odd Tweet from Politico's Rachel Bade

Harshaw

Filmmaker ● Lawyer ● Patriot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
ideological.jpg

"Ideological food"? Need to see a menu.

Is this ideological food?

rainbowfries.jpg

Depends, are those French fries or Freedom fries?

Interesting tidbit, which I offer only observationally, because I really don't care one way or the other:

Congressional Republicans changed the name to "Freedom Fries" in a fit of pique. But the Democrats never bothered to change it back when they gained control of Congress. I guess it's bipartisan!

Interesting tidbit, which I offer only observationally, because I really don't care one way or the other:

Congressional Republicans changed the name to "Freedom Fries" in a fit of pique. But the Democrats never bothered to change it back when they gained control of Congress. I guess it's bipartisan!

Turns out the French were right. The Iraqi War was an unjust war where many innocent people were killed. Many US Troops were killed. The PNAC Demigods used false CIA evidence to coerce Congress into war. The cost will eventually be about $6 Trillion, and our Treasury Dept has never recovered. I guess I put Freedom Fries out of my mind.

Are you confused about it because it doesn't fit into your obsession with Fox News?

I wouldn't think so. The fact that Dems just brought people and food together when every company in the country was celebrating Thanksgiving.

That doesn't fit in you obsession with finding fault with anybody who;s not right-wing.

That's ok. Trump can just change it back by executive order. He can override all laws right up to the Constitution.

Stupid pique.

Because "french" fries are actually "frenched" fries.

Anything cut like a french fry is "frenched"

It was never a "French" dish.

Probably the most embarrassing thing prior to trump.

Just stupid, writ large.

Back
Top Bottom