• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

October Prediction --- Who will win the Presidential Election in November?

Who will win the Presidential election?

• Biden

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sure it is. Always have been. And yes, they will always be the enemy of America.

Bassman I see your absolute hatred for the other party hasn't waned from when I remember you from the other site.

Last edited:
I think people will be shocked ... again. Kiddos that complain, on the whole, do not vote and I don't think it's enough to get em off thier buns this time around. I mean the idea of a female president wasn't enough. Bernie could have created momentium but it wasn't enough. It will be a landslide or ugly.

Unsolicited mail in ballots will be a problem if they become the determining factor. My guess is that it would go to surpeme court and they will be toss them to the states to decide. If this is true it will get ugly and not because Trump or Biden being stubborn, but because each "side" has their own ideals on what should be counted as a vote because Republican and Democrats are really just private companies and they make their own rules. Pubilc voting is tradition and not gauranteed.

The whole mail in ballots fraud is a canard created by the president. There will be such a landslide on November 3rd it won't matter anyway.

It's not a cut and dried even though Biden has so much higher numbers in the polls.

- The polls in Bidens favor can make people leaning towards Biden, less Inclined to vote, thinking it is a done deal.
- The republican states will do their very best to divide the constituency so that they can win despite having less votes. They don't need to secure peoples votes, they need to secure electoral votes

In last election Trump won some usually democratic states by an extremely small margin and therefore became president despite Hillary Clinton having nearly three million more votes in total. It would have been enough that less than 100,000 Trump voters voted for Clinton instead, and she would have become president.

Some of that is definitely true but it's an illusion to compare this election to the last. Totally different ball game.

So I should just be a Leftist like everyone else. Amirite?

Nope. I'm saying your hatred of others not like you is bad for your health. You don't have to be so venomous about it if you disagree with someone.

Nope. I'm saying your hatred of others not like you is bad for your health. You don't have to be so venomous about it if you disagree with someone.
Why not? They are the enemy and the enemy deserves no mercy! America before the 1960s was the best.

Why not? They are the enemy and the enemy deserves no mercy! America before the 1960s was the best.

Your fellow Americans are the enemy? Thanks for making my point.

American before the 1960's had a lot of problems. Hindsight is always flawed

Your fellow Americans are the enemy? Thanks for making my point.

American before the 1960's had a lot of problems. Hindsight is always flawed
Problems like what? Law and order were the rule of the day. Authority was respected rather than questioned at every turn, industry was booming, the proper family structure was maintained. And no, they're NOT my "fellow Americans" They are nothing but Soviet wannabes.

I could care less who wins.

If Trump wins, we'll get 4 more years of democrat hysteria.

If Biden wins, we'll get 4 more years of republican hysteria and the possibility of Willy Brown's bed wench as president.

Problems like what? Law and order were the rule of the day. Authority was respected rather than questioned at every turn, industry was booming, the proper family structure was maintained. And no, they're NOT my "fellow Americans" They are nothing but Soviet wannabes.

I could make a long list but you'd just ignore it.

You really need to get rid of the hate. It's bad for your health. I'll bet you have high blood pressure don't you?

I could care less who wins.

If Trump wins, we'll get 4 more years of democrat hysteria.

If Biden wins, we'll get 4 more years of republican hysteria and the possibility of Willy Brown's bed wench as president.

You could care less but you're here every day. Riiiiiiiight.

I could make a long list but you'd just ignore it.

You really need to get rid of the hate. It's bad for your health. I'll bet you have high blood pressure don't you?
The hate is justified, I assure you. I cannot, in good conscience, vote for Democrats, ever!

What is your prediction one month before the election? Has your opinion stayed the same or changed? How sure are you in your prediction? Will it be a close result, a landslide or somewhere in between? Discuss below.
:)

Leaning Biden, especially with the polls being where they are this late, and Trump and Pence just not doing anything compelling to reverse their current state and trajectory.

You don't get it. I HATE Democrats and Liberalism!

That is the problem, you obviously hate Democrats and Liberalism more than you love this country, it's people, and those that serve it. Thus you support a man that publicly sides with Putin against American intelligence. You support a man that publicly absolved Kim Jong Un for ordering the torture and murder of Americans. You support a man that not only does nothing to Russia in response to them placing $100,000 bounties on U.S. serviceman lives, he rewards them for it by pulling troops from NATO and boycotting the G8. You support a man that teargasses peacefully assembled protesters just so he can hold up a Bible he has never read in front of a church he doesn't attend for nothing more than photo-op. You support a man who's sheer incompetence and "it is what it is" callousness, has lead to the United States leading the world in COVID deaths with over 210,000 dead so far, millions out of work, and countless small businesses failing.

You turn a blind eye to all of that because you hate Democrats and Liberals. If only you gave a damn about this country.

If a guy worked on property you owned for 47 years and the roof still leaked,WTF would you hire him again to fix the roof?

If under a guy's incompetent and "it is what it is" callous leadership, we lead the world in COVID deaths with over 210,000 dead Americans. 20% of the world's deaths despite having just 4% of the world's population. How much would you have to hate this country and its people to vote for him again?

Not exactly an honest claim. He backed out after Biden tried to change the format

What matters is that Trump backed out, just as I said he did. The format was changed to keep Trump from spreading COVID-19.

Why would Putin prefer a guy who wants a well armed America and builds up our military over a guy who wants to disarm America and defund the military and the police?
So trump already banned bump stocks, he backs background checks and he has said in the past that he favored banning AR's so what makes you think he will not eventually ban them now? If he were re-elected he no longer has to worry about what anyone thinks and can do as he pleases. Why you trust trump is beyond me, he has never shown any signs that his word is worth spit. Oh and as for Biden/Democrats banning guns, Clinton didn't do it, though the rights said he would, Obama didn't do it, in fact he made them more accessible, so why so worried that Biden would do it.

What is your prediction one month before the election? Has your opinion stayed the same or changed? How sure are you in your prediction? Will it be a close result, a landslide or somewhere in between? Discuss below.
:)

Mr. Biden 68 - 32.

I would like to say the person with the most votes but sadly the powers that be have figured out ways to negate that idea.

Back
Top Bottom