• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

October Prediction --- Who will win the Presidential Election in November?

Who will win the Presidential election?

• Biden

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
And Pelosi is setting up the empty suit for the commie veep and China does love themselves some commies who are willing to sell out America!

imho Roseann:)

Yep!
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I don't like Biden at all.

I've grown to hate Trump.

Trump supporters are like people who never leave the dumpy little town they were born in.

So why do you hate Trump? what objective damage have you suffered. When I see claims like this, I see dishonesty or trolling. Trump today is the same guy you were fluffing a few months ago and when you joined here two years ago

I have no problem with them. As a matter of fact, if they're principled - I'd like them with us. I'd like to see us become the old big-tent Democratic Party, like when we elected J.F.K. Forget the ideologies & leans, and focus on freedom, liberty, American values, equality, and the common man. Works for me!

You have to be kidding. The Lincoln Project is trying to move to the Democrats to the right. The 'old big-tent party' is the party of Bill Clinton, which was basically a conservative-lite party. Sorry, we cannot forget ideologies and leans, and 'freedom, liberty and American values' is empty rhetoric and platitudes.

That's how Trump got elected in the first place. By the Democrats moving to the "center" (right).

I think they moved to a candidate who I liked but most hated. I tend to think ideological leanings matter much more in reality than they do to voters. Had Hilary been more likable then, regardless of her politics, I expect she would have won. Just my opinion.

Hillary was somewhat popular in both parties before Republicans went to work on her. The reason she lost is because she offered no palatable change whatsoever, and in some ways was a step back from Obama.

We need to stop pretending that you can stick a new face in front of a centrist message and hope it will excite people. Biden is winning because he's up against Trump. That's it. He lost twice before.
And Biden will lose again... trey
imhoRoseann:)

Hillary was somewhat popular in both parties before Republicans went to work on her. The reason she lost is because she offered no palatable change whatsoever, and in some ways was a step back from Obama.

We need to stop pretending that you can stick a new face in front of a centrist message and hope it will excite people. Biden is winning because he's up against Trump. That's it. He lost twice before.
Alright, you make a reasonable argument here. But I still would like to lead this country from the center, because I believe that's the way we best progress as a nation. I'm not ready to give-up on that.

And I must point-out that HRC lost by 70K votes in three states. Many did not vote, because she was thought to be a shoe-in. I'd bet many would have cast that missing vote, if they knew she would lose.

So why do you hate Trump? what objective damage have you suffered. When I see claims like this, I see dishonesty or trolling. Trump today is the same guy you were fluffing a few months ago and when you joined here two years ago

I always thought he was a dirtbag but I hated liberals more.

His handling of the C19 pandemic has been criminal. I have lost money from my two sources of income and have two elderly parents who are living in isolation. Any other President would have handled this more seriously. He has put the economy and human lives at risk for his personal political gain.

What do Biden's masters (Soros, Bloomberg and the leaders of Communist China) say?

I figure Putin has something on damning him. He didn’t at first figure he would win when he took the elevator to his campaign.

I figure Putin has something on damning him. He didn’t at first figure he would win when he took the elevator to his campaign.

Why would Putin prefer a guy who wants a well armed America and builds up our military over a guy who wants to disarm America and defund the military and the police?

Why would Putin prefer a guy who wants a well armed America and builds up our military over a guy who wants to disarm America and defund the military and the police?

" I figure Putin has something on damning him."

Because Putin has something on Trump, and he knows Trump will NEVER use the U.S. military against Russia, lest Putin let the rest of the nation know 'exactly' why Trump has kissed his ass for the last 4 years.

Biden is merely senile, stupid and has no valid new ideas. The real lunatics are the morons who claim that Biden will actually do something useful

Biden is not the brightest bulb in the room, true. But Trump is certifiably crazy. He's going to get us into the kind of trouble we will never be able extricate ourselves from if he wins again.

Biden is not the brightest bulb in the room, true. But Trump is certifiably crazy. He's going to get us into the kind of trouble we will never be able extricate ourselves from if he wins again.

I hope he wins again, mainly to have him replace Breyer and perhaps Thomas (who wants to retire according to people I know who know him). Plus to watch the Trump haters emulate the Martians at the end of MARS ATTACKS

Why would Putin prefer a guy who wants a well armed America and builds up our military over a guy who wants to disarm America and defund the military and the police?👍
Of course Putin prefers Biden over Trump this election. Putin the bully knows he will be able to walk all over Biden and his giggling VP.

Prior Election... Putin‘s preference was Hillary over Trump. The women who had a reset button gift for Russia. The wrong Russian word on the button showed incompetence. Putin had dirt on Hillary.

imho, Roseann:)

Crow - It's what's for dinner.

It's time for a change after 4 years of lies, corruption, incompetence , and unnecessary Covid-19 deaths.

Comrade Trump (Comrade Putin's puppet) needs to be sent to jail in NY state for tax evasion ,

History will not be kind to Trump and to his supporters who would have blindly supported Hitler in the 30s and 40s.

If you lost a loved one due to Covid-19, please think before you blindly vote for incompetent Comrade Trump.

I hope he wins again, mainly to have him replace Breyer and perhaps Thomas (who wants to retire according to people I know who know him). Plus to watch the Trump haters emulate the Martians at the end of MARS ATTACKS

And what about more of the same of the Coronavirus with Trump completely ignoring it?

Of course Putin prefers Biden over Trump this election. Putin the bully knows he will be able to walk all over Biden and his giggling VP.

Prior Election... Putin‘s preference was Hillary over Trump. The women who had a reset button gift for Russia. The wrong Russian word on the button showed incompetence. Putin had dirt on Hillary.

His handling of the C19 pandemic has been criminal. I have lost money from my two sources of income and have two elderly parents who are living in isolation. Any other President would have handled this more seriously. He has put the economy and human lives at risk for his personal political gain.
OK, whatever, clearly true ... but could you please stop using an attractive female picture to portray your male self?

Because he prefers a stooge who gives in to every Russian strategic objective ever. Your militia buddies wandering around the empty state forests with assault rifles don't seem much inclined to do anything about it. Now, if Putin was a deer or rabbit, they might fear the Trumpers ...

Putin prefers someone has something on.Like he has on tRump.

Hillary not running this year.

It's not a cut and dried even though Biden has so much higher numbers in the polls.

- The polls in Bidens favor can make people leaning towards Biden, less Inclined to vote, thinking it is a done deal.
- The republican states will do their very best to divide the constituency so that they can win despite having less votes. They don't need to secure peoples votes, they need to secure electoral votes

In last election Trump won some usually democratic states by an extremely small margin and therefore became president despite Hillary Clinton having nearly three million more votes in total. It would have been enough that less than 100,000 Trump voters voted for Clinton instead, and she would have become president.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom