• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

October Prediction --- Who will win the Presidential Election in November?

Who will win the Presidential election?

• Biden

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
What is your prediction one month before the election? Has your opinion stayed the same or changed? How sure are you in your prediction? Will it be a close result, a landslide or somewhere in between? Discuss below.
:)

The brain dead Left conveniently forget that the main election hasn't happened yet, and we do have history on our side. Reagan was behind 7 points and GHWB was behind 17 points and look what happened. the Peanut Farmer and good ole' "eyebrows" Dukakis lost. So again, put the Dom Perigion away.

Trump is still running around intentionally trying to infect as many as he possibly can with COVID, and I'm hearing the talk about invoking the 25th increasing. Plus, numerous insiders are now coming forth and giving 'some' insight as to just how unfit Trump is to be POTUS. We don't need a POTUS who insists on holding social gatherings that will no doubt result in sickness and death.

Trump is still running around intentionally trying to infect as many as he possibly can with COVID, and I'm hearing the talk about invoking the 25th increasing. Plus, numerous insiders are now coming forth and giving 'some' insight as to just how unfit Trump is to be POTUS. We don't need a POTUS who insists on holding social gatherings that will no doubt result in sickness and death.
What we don't need is a POTUS hell bent on destroying the GOP and instituting Communism like Josef want sto.

Also, why the hell do we want a 47 year entrenched career politician and a radical left feminazi skank in the WH? I sure don't.
Why? To get that Putin ass kisser out of the White House. Trump will be the most watched ex-President in U.S. history because he is a clear and blatant national security risk. He may very well already be 'micro-chipped' because he is such an obvious risk to long term American national security.

The brain dead Left conveniently forget that the main election hasn't happened yet, and we do have history on our side. Reagan was behind 7 points and GHWB was behind 17 points and look what happened. the Peanut Farmer and good ole' "eyebrows" Dukakis lost. So again, put the Dom Perigion away.

I think we know who the brain dead is this time around and it's not the left.

Why? To get that Putin ass kisser out of the White House. Trump will be the most watched ex-President in U.S. history because he is a clear and blatant national security risk. He may very well already be 'micro-chipped' because he is such an obvious risk to long term American national security.
And what of the GOP? Are you so far Leftist you want permanent one party rule?

I think Biden wins. Several months ago I thought maybe Trump would win, but I don't think he has the same momentum he had in 2016. Essentially, I don't think people hate Biden as much as they hated Hillary. I don't think it will be a landslide, but it won't be too close either.

I think tRump will resign like dick Nixon.

And what of the GOP? Are you so far Leftist you want permanent one party rule?
Don't try to put YOUR words in MY mouth. That bird won't fly. You can bank that!

I think tRumt will resign like dick Nixon.

I mean ... the election is less than a month away. Why would he resign before then?

I think Biden wins. Several months ago I thought maybe Trump would win, but I don't think he has the same momentum he had in 2016. Essentially, I don't think people hate Biden as much as they hated Hillary. I don't think it will be a landslide, but it won't be too close either.
What Trump has managed to do is turn any momentum he may have had into 4 years of lunacy and baggage; the type of baggage no politician who wants to win is lugging around.

What is your prediction one month before the election? Has your opinion stayed the same or changed? How sure are you in your prediction? Will it be a close result, a landslide or somewhere in between? Discuss below.
:)
My opinion has stayed the same.

I am as certain this election as I was last election.

It could be close, it could be a landslide or it could be somewhere in between. But it doesn't matter.

Trump will win. (In spite of the Dems and Trump haters pulling out the stops trying to make him lose.)

My opinion has stayed the same.

I am as certain this election as I was last election.

It could be close, it could be a landslide or it could be somewhere in between. But it doesn't matter.

Trump will win. (In spite of the Dems and Trump haters pulling out the stops trying to make him lose.)
Unfortunately for you ( even though your 'opinion' remains the same ), 'FACT' is time has moved on, Trump had/has COVID, and 4 years of insanity and negative baggage which means your proclamation is rather silly, and without any merit whatsoever. You'll most likely still be posting Trump will win long after he has been voted out of the White House: primarily due to his lying, lack of transparency, kissing Putin's ass, and the major bungling of mishandling the COVID pandemic.

I think people will be shocked ... again. Kiddos that complain, on the whole, do not vote and I don't think it's enough to get em off thier buns this time around. I mean the idea of a female president wasn't enough. Bernie could have created momentium but it wasn't enough. It will be a landslide or ugly.

Unsolicited mail in ballots will be a problem if they become the determining factor. My guess is that it would go to surpeme court and they will be toss them to the states to decide. If this is true it will get ugly and not because Trump or Biden being stubborn, but because each "side" has their own ideals on what should be counted as a vote because Republican and Democrats are really just private companies and they make their own rules. Pubilc voting is tradition and not gauranteed.

tenor.gif

Also, why the hell do we want a 47 year entrenched career politician and a radical left feminazi skank in the WH? I sure don't.

If a guy worked on property you owned for 47 years and the roof still leaked,WTF would you hire him again to fix the roof?

Back
Top Bottom