• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ocasio Lenin makes her debut

I take it you are sweet on the dingbat with eyelashes?

Says a guy fawning day and night over the orange mushroom. :lol:

Says a guy fawning day and night over the orange mushroom. :lol:

We thought we were going to get stuck with the old fatted white toadstool but the orange mushroom won the election instead.

We thought we were going to get stuck with the old fatted white toadstool but the orange mushroom won the election instead.

Or in your parlance.. you got stuck with orange Hitler amiright?

However the so-called journalists love her, and since their product is increasingly on par with 1960's Pravda, well....You Know....

Well, if you treasure freedom, then hopefully to a more liberal political leaning, because there sure are a lot of Western nations that are more liberal than the USA, and whose citizens have more freedom than Americans. At least according to the conservative Cato Institute's freedom index. I believe the USA comes in at #17.

I can tell you that living in one of the countries with more freedom, it is a good thing.

Is Trump Hitler in your opinion? How so? Be specific.

I understand this wasn't addressed to me, but part of the Trump base supports both he and Hitler, so you would think there must be some similarities.

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

For example, both are on record publicly supporting White Supremacists.

Lenin deceived his way into power by claiming he was for the working people. That was a lie. He was for Lenin, just like Ocasio is for Ocasio. Trump is also for Trump but Trump has tapped into American support by supporting patriotic American conservative causes. Ocasio is, like Hillary was, too stupid to see why that is a good political strategy.

Trump is the one who publicly stood united with a Russian leader against the entire American intelligence community. Have you forgotten Helsinki already?

Is Trump Hitler in your opinion? How so? Be specific.

Nah.. but since you are king of really ridiculous and stupid hyperbole, like this thread for instance, I thought I'd join in.

I understand this wasn't addressed to me, but part of the Trump base supports both he and Hitler, so you would think there must be some similarities.

Barak is on record supporting Black radicals as well, so what?

Obama has his own supporters as well:black panther democrat party.jpgdallas officers shooter, Micah Xavier Johnson.jpg

Trump is the one who publicly stood united with a Russian leader against the entire American intelligence community. Have you forgotten Helsinki already?

Obama stood with Palestinian terrorists and ISIS Muslims against the Jews. Go figger.

obama and abbas.jpg

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1082129600782745600

Jim Hoft@gatewaypundit

EXCLUSIVE: Yorktown Elitist and Bronx Hoaxer Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Went by "Sandy" Well into College at Boston U (VIDEO) https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...by-sandy-well-into-college-at-boston-u-video/ … via @gatewaypundit @AOC

8:19 PM - 6 Jan 2019

Jayzus, she went by the name "Sandy" in college?!?

Well, that settles that. I definitely will NOT be voting for her in the 2020 presidential election.

Jim Hoft has been the gift that keeps on giving for a couple of decades now. He fully encapsulates the stupidity of the American right wing. Uninformed, stupid and ignorant, and willing to change none of those "qualities."

My given name, on my birth certificate, is "Jeffrey." I've gone by "Jeff" my entire life. The only people who have called me "Jeffrey" are my mother and my fiancee, both when I'm in trouble.

If I ran for office as "Jeffrey," would Jim Hoft call me a hoaxer? Asking for a friend, also named Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom