• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ocasio-Cortez VOTES FOR PELOSI for SPEAKER

Dunno. There were many Democrats who did not agree to more of the same.

O-C will be far from the "revolutionary new voice" she has been characterized as, now that it's HER in Congress. She will follow the democrats tradition of becoming a MUULTI-MILLIONAIRE making less than $200k per year....after ZERO WEALTH earned in the private sector.

Oh look..another asinine ad hom from the peanut gallery.

You are the one making the stupid threads. Have you done any research on the first lady issue?

What time is it in Russia?

They want to have sex with her. Nothing else explains this stalker-like obsession with a first time House Rep who doesn't even serve in their district and doesn't chair any committees.

To be fair, I kinda want to have sex with her

I do get what you're saying, though. This current population of shaved apes that constitutes Trump's base can't reconcile their gutteral urges to ravish AOC with their utter hysteria over every word that comes out of her mouth. RW pundits are simply gaga over her, but instead of acting like adults, they seem to want to pull her pigtails at recess.

What a bunch of morons.

No one. Ocasio-Cortez will be MORE OF THE SAME, wait and see.

So in other words you don’t have a better choice than Nancy but you just wanted to stir **** up with your baseless nonsense as usual. Normal con bull****.

More schlock from Grok.

It's so fitting - his avatar? Because every thread that I actually bother to read, I feel like it's being read like this:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom