• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ocasio-Cortez Threatens To Retaliate Against Trump Jr. Over Meme

How do you explain her success?

Congress has long been full of second and third rate people, she will fit right in.

The best have not been interested in going to Washington for a very long time.

Too much BS/abuse to slog through and too little work gets done.

Last edited:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/3916...tens-retaliate-against-trump-jr-ryan-saavedra

I am getting sick and tired of this little girls antics on Twitter. This irresponsible behavior coming from congresswomen Cortez is getting old. Looking through her twitter feed she also posted something about how climate change is racist... wtf???

The citizens in her district must be so embarrassed. This is a daily occurrence of what crazy thing Alex will say next.

No she didn't. She said that it was dumb for Trump Jr to troll someone part of a body with subpoena power over him. That isn't the same as directly threatening to subpoena him. One is a threat, the other is laughing at someone's stupidity.

No she didn't. She said that it was dumb for Trump Jr to troll someone part of a body with subpoena power over him. That isn't the same as directly threatening to subpoena him. One is a threat, the other is laughing at someone's stupidity.

You need to brush up on the law.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3916...tens-retaliate-against-trump-jr-ryan-saavedra

I am getting sick and tired of this little girls antics on Twitter. This irresponsible behavior coming from congresswomen Cortez is getting old. Looking through her twitter feed she also posted something about how climate change is racist... wtf???

The citizens in her district must be so embarrassed. This is a daily occurrence of what crazy thing Alex will say next.

she's an idiot, he's an idiot

this is what juniors dad has brought to DC

Now, will you be honest enough to say that this is happening because we elected TRump and condemn him?

Your post only appears to "go after" the little girl.

and how embarrassed must you be to have elected this madman piece of ****?

Now, will you be honest enough to say that this is happening because we elected TRump and condemn him?

Well, Donald Trump has accomplished a lot in his 72 years of life. He has room to make silly comments.

If Warren Buffett started making silly comments about the economy, we would cut him some slack due to his history.

Alex literally was working at a bar and now she is wielding her authority, threatening citizens, and making idiotic comments daily in interviews and on twitter.

See the difference? Alex has not built enough credibility to be saying the things she has been saying. Even Joe the Plummer is more qualified than her. She has never raised a child. She has never ran a business. She grew up in an upper class family and is using what she learned at a liberal arts college and trying to apply it through federal policy.

This little girl is way over her head.... she will be crushed.

I have no respect for her. Did she grow up homeless? In the barrios? Has she given birth? Was she living on food stamps?

She deserves the ridicule.

Well lets see.. Trump has threatened to sued and pushed lawyers on pretty much anyone that pissed him off.... and that was before and AFTER he was elected as president. While I disagree with what Kathy Griffen did with that picture (even though it is free speech according to right wing rules), the fact that the Trump administration put her on no fly list and later on an interpol watch list so that she was stopped every time she entered a new country.. and that is on top of the usual SS investigations and what not.. well..

And lets not forget, Trump has time and time again threatened people on Twitter or/and called them names... just yesterday he did it. He also stated that someone should have a long prison term and all sorts of threats. So please...

Thank you for not posting a citation.
I know he has done as such before being president. But seeing as you haven't posted anything for after him being elected. Forgive me if I don't take your word for it, as your history on this subject is suspect at best.

What Kathy Griffin did was within the rules of free speech correct, however. What the government did in response was the same that would and can be levied at someone who had at least appeared to threaten a sitting president. Also I hate to inform you that hurting someone's feelings, or giving your own opinion of their character isn't a violation of any form of governmental law. At least not one that I am currently aware of and even if one exist, it most likely exist in some country that doesn't believe in the freedom of speech in the first place.

So am I correct in believing that you're just ripping as much out of context as you can this time around?
Because if he had actually done any of this in such a recent time, there would be no short order of media coverage, correct?

Also, you forgot to mention what exactly the crime he was inferring to was. So please... don't play this silly game anymore.

Well, Donald Trump has accomplished a lot in his 72 years of life. He has room to make silly comments.

If Warren Buffett started making silly comments about the economy, we would cut him some slack due to his history.

Alex literally was working at a bar and now she is wielding her authority, threatening citizens, and making idiotic comments daily in interviews and on twitter.

See the difference? Alex has not built enough credibility to be saying the things she has been saying. Even Joe the Plummer is more qualified than her. She has never raised a child. She has never ran a business. She grew up in an upper class family and is using what she learned at a liberal arts college and trying to apply it through federal policy.

This little girl is way over her head.... she will be crushed.

I think I see way more than you know.

Maybe this evil orange is teh onme that SHOULD NOT act like a jerk?

Maybe this kid is just that, a kid and needs to grow up? Learn, mature?

What is Trump's excuse for never having grow up? Learn, mature?

72 years and we are still waiting,.

BTW, I don;t think this kid should be in Congress. But good God, this monster certainly should not be in the white house and as unprepared as this girl is Trump is just as unprared for his job. At least this girl may be educable with time. That never happened with the bitch in the white house.

I have no respect for her. Did she grow up homeless? In the barrios? Has she given birth? Was she living on food stamps?

She deserves the ridicule.

Check it Chuck, she has already accomplished more than you.

and this is why you "have no respect" because her success makes plain your failures.

a dumb black Hispanic doing better than you

ouch!

This is why Trump is president. Because folks cant stand those they were brought up to look down on having passed them.

Dear Alexandria,

Mr. Ed would like his teeth back.

Sincerely,
Wilbur

MajesticThoroughDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F800255%2Fffbf15c0-0c83-4a2f-8abd-170dfefd6239.jpg

You remember that next time one of your precious lil protestors gets run down in the street or your precious minor aged criminal is locked in a cage and I laugh at your pleas.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, smells a bit triggered if you ask me.
Don't worry, trouble13, I'm sure you'll be able to sell yourself into servitude to one of the militias.
They'll put you in charge of snack logistics next time they hole up at some federal bird sanctuary, so you'll be safe, at least for a while.

And by the way, it's instructive to see the REAL you finally come out.

Hmmmm, smells a bit triggered if you ask me.
Don't worry, trouble13, I'm sure you'll be able to sell yourself into servitude to one of the militias.
They'll put you in charge of snack logistics next time they hole up at some federal bird sanctuary, so you'll be safe, at least for a while.

And by the way, it's instructive to see the REAL you finally come out.
Lol I'm not triggered at all. I responded to a "triggered" individual in an equally callous manner in order to illustrate a point.

As the piano player in whorehouse said
"I dont write the music, I just play the tune"

If you want respect you gotta give it and he offered none and he recieved none back.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom