• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obscure black power group claims credit for Dallas attack

WCH

Believer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A little-known black power group has claimed responsibility for the sniper attack Thursday night that killed five Dallas police officers at a Black Lives Matter demonstration, but authorities said that one of the snipers who was killed claimed to not be part of an organization.

The so-called Black Power Political Organization claimed to be behind the “sniper assassins” and warned that more killings were planned.

This message was posed on the group’s Facebook page shortly after the attack:

“#BlackPower! #Black Knights! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Againt Oppression!”

snip...

Obscure black power group claims credit for Dallas attack - Washington Times

If this is for real, I hope law enforcement smashes these terrorists.

A little-known black power group has claimed responsibility for the sniper attack Thursday night that killed five Dallas police officers at a Black Lives Matter demonstration, but authorities said that one of the snipers who was killed claimed to not be part of an organization.

The so-called Black Power Political Organization claimed to be behind the “sniper assassins” and warned that more killings were planned.

“#BlackPower! #Black Knights! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Againt Oppression!”

snip...

That could, if it turns out to be true, be about as bad as one could have feared.

My guess is they are taking the opportunity to take credit for something they had nothing to do with. I could be wrong.

snip...

If true, this is not good.

i am certain, CERTAIN the NRA would support the decision of the new black panthers for their members to patrol the RNC convention area of cleveland with their loaded long arms strapped to their shoulders, to display their own support of the second amendment to keep and bear arms
what could possibly go wrong

whoever heads that site is gonna have the fbi and atf planted so far up their arse, they are gonna start tasting federal badges

not sure if this is a hoax, or true

but i know i wouldnt want to be the guy whose ip address is connected to that page

snip...

Any report that Facebook has removed the page? Their censors are quite active, depending. One would think this type of page would qualify. But, one never knows how ideology will protect the objective.

Charming little group. I hope they enjoy meeting the FBI agents who stop by for a visit.

I sure hope it's a hoax. Who needs Isol when we have plenty of home grown creeps. And we love selling them guns.

Portland police handled the protesters last night better than usual. One anti-BLM guy brandished a handgun, but was cuffed non-violently, thank goodness.

i am certain, CERTAIN the NRA would support the decision of the new black panthers for their members to patrol the RNC convention area of cleveland with their loaded long arms strapped to their shoulders, to display their own support of the second amendment to keep and bear arms

Do you think the pro NRA Democrats would react any different if those same folks offered armed protection to them?

This violence is gonna feed off each other, so I can't say I'm not worried.

A home grown terrorist organization could be nasty. Terrorism has learned a lot of stuff since our encounter with the Black Panthers and a homegrown organization could find a lot of passive and even wide based active support.

snip...

This is very troubling if true. All that talk of "race wars" a while back may have given some idiots some bad ideas....

snip...

Sounds like a Japanese video game.

Frankly they don't sound bright enough to pull off a jewelry store heist, much less this shooting.

That could, if it turns out to be true, be about as bad as one could have feared.

The 'race war' banter was going around this morning and the main fear is that Obama wants it.

I know a group of about 80 cops from Austin that were going to the convention cancelled. Might ought to rethink.

A home grown terrorist organization could be nasty. Terrorism has learned a lot of stuff since our encounter with the Black Panthers and a homegrown organization could find a lot of passive and even wide based active support.

The shooter this morning was an Afghan war vet or perhaps active duty. Trained to kill.

Then there's this companion piece.

You Won?t Believe Who The Dallas Shooter Was Caught Meeting With On Camera Before His Massacre? | MRCBlog.com | Mr. Conservative is the top website for news, political cartoons, breaking news, republican election news, conservative facts and commenta

whoever heads that site is gonna have the fbi and atf planted so far up their arse, they are gonna start tasting federal badges

not sure if this is a hoax, or true

but i know i wouldnt want to be the guy whose ip address is connected to that page

I agree that they probably already got several agencies crawling all over them.

It's just hard to take it seriously. Reads like a parody by a 10 year old: "Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Againt [sic] Oppression!” Of course I'm not versed in 'batcrap insane' so who knows.

The 'race war' banter was going around this morning and the main fear is that Obama wants it.

He certainly hasn't done very well putting it on a better track. But I suspect it is only that he is still stuck in his social worker myths.

Back
Top Bottom