• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obscure black power group claims credit for Dallas attack

The 'race war' banter was going around this morning and the main fear is that Obama wants it.

Holy crap. To politicize this tragedy is just sick.

The 'race war' banter was going around this morning and the main fear is that Obama wants it.

Oh For ****'s sake. Just stop.

Another shots fired at LEO - Officer not injured

Gunman in vehicle shoots at Georgia police officer, connection to Dallas ambush being investigated | National Post

The Roswell officer who allegedly came under fire was a member of the agency’s drunken driving task force. Frommer said he didn’t immediately know whether the shots were fireworks or gunshots but quickly realized that “gunshots were coming his way.”

The suspect fired multiple shots, but none hit the officer or his patrol car, he said.

The officer then chased the blue Ford Explorer with a Georgia license plate, which travelled through a shopping centre at one point before striking a curb and median and damaging one of its tires, Frommer said. The suspect was then taken into custody.

i am certain, CERTAIN the NRA would support the decision of the new black panthers for their members to patrol the RNC convention area of cleveland with their loaded long arms strapped to their shoulders, to display their own support of the second amendment to keep and bear arms
what could possibly go wrong
Actually though, that was how the Panthers came together: Huey Newton & Bobby Seale forming a coalition of black guys taking open arms, patrolling their neighborhood in Oakland to monitor the police.

This was before the Cali gun restrictions of the 80's, and I seem to recall the Panthers getting either a state or federal constitutional ruling to protect them from the police infringing upon their 2A open carry rights.

But yeah, open carry patrol was the Panther's raison d'etre!

17_panthers_04.jpg

I don't see conspiracy here.

The Dallas shooter acted alone.

Dallas PD is still investigating. They did take 3 others into custody last night, and cleared one so far. And witnesses said that there were at least 2 shooters. We'll just have to wait and see.

A home grown terrorist organization could be nasty. Terrorism has learned a lot of stuff since our encounter with the Black Panthers and a homegrown organization could find a lot of passive and even wide based active support.

Terrorism in America started with the Klan.

The second Klan was one of the most dangerous terror groups that has ever walked the Earth.

BTW, Black Panthers were never terrorists, you're thinking of the Black Liberation Army.

Actually, it started with the Whiskey Rebellion, but terrorism knows no color.

I have never heard that insurrection referred to as terrorism. I wouldn't call an armed tax revolt terrorism, but it was treachery.

Might as well throw in Shay's Rebellion too.

whoever heads that site is gonna have the fbi and atf planted so far up their arse, they are gonna start tasting federal badges

not sure if this is a hoax, or true

but i know i wouldnt want to be the guy whose ip address is connected to that page

Even if that person(s) weren't involved, isn't there an incitement aspect to this?

Odd that he'd invite BLM members to the White House, isn't it?

While various 'spokesmen' of BLM have condemned violence against the police, it's also their demonstration where "Pigs in a blanket . . ." and "deed cops now" chants where present, and I don't think anyone from BLM made a single move to stop those chants, until the morning after on the media, rather late a response if you ask me.

Obama and his administration has worsened race relations, not helped better them, and his sounding out in the middle of such events, before the facts are in, hasn't helped in the least. You'd think he'd have better, wiser, judgement than that.

According to CBC, Johnson was an enlisted soldier who had served a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Since coming back, he had become involved in Obama’s precious Black Lives Matter movement, which he told police had inspired him to commit the massacre.

Seems that BLM is directly connected. I'm sure they'll backpedal / minimize this in a big way / anyway they can. Sympathetic media will give them the cover to do so, but doesn't alter the fact that this nut job is now connected to BLM, and that BLM incited him to take these actions.

How long can you stand along side, incite others to take deadly actions, and still claim your innocence and have this claim any credence?

Seems that BLM is directly connected. I'm sure they'll backpedal / minimize this in a big way / anyway they can. Sympathetic media will give them the cover to do so, but doesn't alter the fact that this nut job is now connected to BLM, and that BLM incited him to take these actions.

How long can you stand along side, incite others to take deadly actions, and still claim your innocence and have this claim any credence?

To date there he had no link to BLM.
My thinking is he may have been mentally unstable.

Yes, his being black doesn't sit well with racists.

I think you mean to say his actions haven't bettered race relations.

Why does Obama insist to say anything other than 'remain calm' or 'let the investigation do it's work or 'let's not prejudge' or even, 'I'll make sure that a thorough and honest investigation will be performed'?

What does he say instead? "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvone' and the like. I don't think that's called calming things down. But I wouldn't call it incitement either.

Your throwing the race card is noted.

Yes, his being black doesn't sit well with racists.

Or the racist that pulled the trigger last night?

Or the other 3 that shot at police today................. just in case you are not up to speed.

People like yourself have diluted the word to the point of nonsense.

I like how people keep talking about Black Lives Matters as if it's an actual, organized group that can be "directly connected" to anything.

I like how people keep talking about Black Lives Matters as if it's an actual, organized group that can be "directly connected" to anything.

How convenient it is to be unable to be connected to anything, responsible for nothing, accountable to no one for anything.

A perfect platform to incite others to do your bidding and fade away into the shadows, not responsible in any way for their acts, to hibernate for a time, only to reawaken at a later time and do it all over once again.

No, BLM needs to be held accountable for at least the rhetoric displayed, shouted, screamed during their protest marches and potentially the result of any actions that this incitement causes, provided that it meets evidentiary requirements under the law.

Back
Top Bottom