• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obesity observation

The spike proteins replicate on the order of trillions bury themselves into every major organ of your body. They DO NOT REMAIN ONLY IN THE SHOULDER AREA, THIS IS A FACT THAT IS IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO WHAT THE JAB MFRS TOLD YOU.

As a result, down the road you will suffer from what is called a cytokine storm and your organs will fail. There is no way to treat this. You will die.

So for every person you covinced to subjugate themselves to the the jab, you have signed their death warrant as well.

Oh and stay away from me physically, anyone who has subjected themselves to the jab is now a spike protein shedder, you have become the problem and I dont want your toxin near me.
lol...this post proves that we need that coocoo clock emoji back.

In America? I don't think so. Where'd you get that idea?

Obviously there are variations, a percent less or more here and there. But everywhere in America is fat.

I've seen the numbers. I lived in Europe. I lived in Africa. America is absurdly fat.

There's a huge difference in obesity levels if you compare Southern CA or NYC to Lousiana or Mississippi .

There's a huge difference in obesity levels if you compare Southern CA or NYC to Lousiana or Mississippi .

25% or 40%, America is fat and nothing like anywhere else in the world.

CA is 26%. New York State is 27%. The UK is 28%. Australia, Mexico and Canada are 29%.

CA is 26%. New York State is 27%. The UK is 28%. Mexico and Canada are 29%.
The fattest Americans are in the Midwest and the South.

I quoted nothing out of context, stop that. I quoted the part I wanted to respond to.

I am done, you are looking for a fight not to learn.
You're not providing any evidence for your claim, and you are ignoring pretty obvious reasons why the obesity epidemic isn't easy to explain or to solve. Something changed in our diets and everywhere the 'western' diet is introduced, obesity follows, and what we eat seems to cause obesity. There are lots of theories mostly involving sugar, processed carbs, processed fats, that they act as poisons and screw up our hormonal system, most especially including insulin, and insulin resistance leads to obesity, then diabetes, which is a crisis. Now there's an epidemic of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease that was unheard of in previous decades. That's not just calories either.
If it was just CICO, then everyone eats a bit less and problem solved, but every study you can find shows that's not how it works, and all our efforts to solve this crisis are failing, miserably.

yes, we consume more calories

It really is as simple as I stated it and no, you will not burn more calories if you overeat if your hormones are.... I don't even know what on earth you are suggesting.
FWIW, the reason this matters is we're telling the obese that it's all their fault and if they just had a bit of self control, they'd lose the weight and keep it off. So we are blaming 40% of my state for being lazy gluttons with no self discipline. That's just false and if we keep trying this solution WE WILL FAIL.

The problem is we don't really know what causes obesity, but we know what fails to solve the problem, and that's simply cutting calories. Every long term study of diets show they fail more than 90% of the obese, and most show they fail something like 99% of the obese. It's impossible to believe those people are all weak willed slobs, and that 40% of our population is that and in 1950 almost none were.

What does explain the issue is it's both genetics and what we eat. That's why NO ONE counted calories in 1950 or cared about saturated fat or eggs or cheese or full fat milk or cream, and they were almost all healthy weight, with no effort at all.

You said you cook at home almost all your meals. Well, huh, maybe eating whole foods is healthier than processed foods loaded with fake fats, sugar and refined carbs, and it's those things that somehow, we aren't sure exactly HOW yet although there are lots of compelling theories, cause obesity.

For years, while traveling through Europe (and China) it was refreshing to see so many trim people there. Seeing a fat person in Europe or China was an oddity, especially to Americans walking through cities.

For years, while traveling through Europe (and China) it was refreshing to see so many trim people there. Seeing a fat person in Europe or China was an oddity, especially to Americans walking through cities.

People would ask, "are there more sexy women here or in America?"

I'd respond, honestly, "there are more sexy women here."

"How?"

"In American, almost half are obese and that's not sexy. You have twice as many women in the game."

yes, we consume more calories

It really is as simple as I stated it and no, you will not burn more calories if you overeat if your hormones are.... I don't even know what on earth you are suggesting.

Abstract​

Metabolic responses to 20 days of overeating were examined in five healthy volunteers. Overfeeding caused a variable increase (1-18%) in basal metabolic rate but no change in metabolic rate during light exercise. Postprandial resting metabolic rate was 8-40% higher (mean 18%) during overeating.

The spike proteins replicate on the order of trillions bury themselves into every major organ of your body. They DO NOT REMAIN ONLY IN THE SHOULDER AREA, THIS IS A FACT THAT IS IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO WHAT THE JAB MFRS TOLD YOU.

As a result, down the road you will suffer from what is called a cytokine storm and your organs will fail. There is no way to treat this. You will die.

So for every person you covinced to subjugate themselves to the the jab, you have signed their death warrant as well.

Oh and stay away from me physically, anyone who has subjected themselves to the jab is now a spike protein shedder, you have become the problem and I dont want your toxin near me.
This is bullshit.

What always stood out was her use of "Compliance Gullibles" and the irony behind that since she clearly missed the point of her being one in accepting the information she read and mindlessly parroted. I just hope she really thought things through because if all the people who have been vaccinated are going to die as a result cytokine storms that lead to organ failure, there's a good chance most business and political leaders will die along with nearly half the US population. I hope she's safe in her bunker and has stocked up on gold and canned goods.
:)

She also warned of people shedding spike proteins yet took exception to mask use, but never answered what her preferred method of avoiding the vaccinated was since she had no way of knowing and refused to follow prevention protocols. Maybe she was posting from her bunker all along.

amazing, just amazing

This is bullshit.
Anyone who listens to your support for the jab is bullshit.

You can officially note me as leading the opposition to your death warrants.

the obesity epidemic isn't easy to explain or to solve.

I it very, very easy to explain. You consume more calories than you burn you get fat. You burn more calories than you consume you loos weight.

It is cut and dry.

And you enjoy it.
I do! Not an antivaxxer anywhere to be found. Not at the coffee shop, not at the deli, not at the concert, not at the pizza parlor, not at the club, not at the....
As the pressure continues from the top down, you'll be part if the top down.
No clue what you are trying to say.

You realize that COVID itself causes cells to make the spike protein and that they are attached to live viruses in that case, right? So, then your only remaining option is to not be exposed, like, ever. That's a real gamble.

FWIW, the reason this matters is we're telling the obese that it's all their fault and if they just had a bit of self control, they'd lose the weight and keep it off. So we are blaming 40% of my state for being lazy gluttons with no self discipline. That's just false and if we keep trying this solution WE WILL FAIL.

OK, who is to BLAME for them over eating in relation to the calories the burn?
Come on, this is just silly. I am aware of no cases of forced feeding in this country for the malicious internet to fatten an otherwise normal weight person. Link please.

The problem is we don't really know what causes obesity, but we know what fails to solve the problem, and that's simply cutting calories.

Are you serious? I mean, are you really serious with this nonesense?

Every long term study of diets show they fail more than 90% of the obese, and most show they fail something like 99% of the obese. It's impossible to believe those people are all weak willed slobs, and that 40% of our population is that and in 1950 almost none were.
Fact is, they are all undisciplined slobs.

What does explain the issue is it's both genetics and what we eat. That's why NO ONE counted calories in 1950 or cared about saturated fat or eggs or cheese or full fat milk or cream, and they were almost all healthy weight, with no effort at all.

people were fat in 1950 too. Don't be ridiculous in these posts.

You said you cook at home almost all your meals. Well, huh, maybe eating whole foods is healthier than processed foods loaded with fake fats, sugar and refined carbs, and it's those things that somehow, we aren't sure exactly HOW yet although there are lots of compelling theories, cause obesity.

I never cook, I eat. I eat excessively. As I did, I am carful to choose foods that have a low caloric count. I also exercise but that does not burn all that many calories, none the less it's a help.

Listen to me, THERE IS NO MYSTERY. FAT PEOPLE OVER EAT.

It is this simple.

It actually does vary a lot from state to state. For example, in Massachusetts where I live the adult obesity rate is only at 25% while in Mississippi it's at 40%. When I traveled down south something I noticed is that in some places the people there are in general noticeably fatter.

Go to your nearest WALMART and report back……

Quick question, what will you do with the rest of your life when you are refused services and employment for your choices?

I do! Not an antivaxxer anywhere to be found. Not at the coffee shop, not at the deli, not at the concert, not at the pizza parlor, not at the club, not at the....

No clue what you are trying to say.
Not anti-vaccine.

I support the administration of vaccines for rabies, polio, smallpox, mumps, measles, for example.

However, I an absolutely in opposition to the jab as it relates to the CCP-Fauchi bio weapon. The father of the mRNA tech says the jab should never have been out of the gate. There were no trials using animals, the trials went straight to humans and you volunteered yourself as part of the ongoing study. I assume you've had 2 jabs, and plan on completing your demise with the 1st booster next month.

Great, do you're only around people who are just like you. All of you are blissfully ignorant, for groupthink is the detonator for failure.

What I'm saying on the second part is that you're the kind who would turn someone in in a tyrannical enviornment. There are,alot of you here on this board.....the type who report to their authorities those who they deem as "resistant". I know tour kind. I have a neighbor just like you.

Back
Top Bottom