• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's Tranparency??

"More" or "most" doesn't mean "total." Not arguing that has the most transparent presidency, he certainly doesn't, but one item doesn't prove that.

Is this what Obama was talking about when he said that his administration will be the most transparent??

Investigators: White House Blocked Release of Spill's Worst-Case Scenarios - FoxNews.com

Did he lie again???

Read your own article:

WASHINGTON -- The White House blocked efforts by federal scientists to tell the public just how bad the Gulf oil spill could have been, according to a panel appointed by President Barack Obama to investigate the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history.

Do you now see the stupidity of the comments in your OP? Do you honestly believe that POTUS instructed officials on site to play down estimates, then appointed a panel to reveal that fact??

This story is really a big picture example of unprecedented transparency--yet, leave it to Fox News to spin it into a negative and allow their viewers to call the President a liar.

**Federal first-responders low-ball estimates for a variety of reasons - BPs data, not sharing data with non-government scientists, general confusion and lack of SOP.

**Low estimates were made through May 27

**President appoints panel to review causes and response effectiveness

**Panel reports that early estimates were wrong

Of course, this report also flies in the face of the of partisan hackery that went on around Fox during the spill -- they pushed a lot of falsehoods about the oil just disappearing and they mocked environmentalists.

Who was it on Fox that accused the President of intentionally causing the spill?

THank you....You beat me to it.

"More" or "most" doesn't mean "total." Not arguing that has the most transparent presidency, he certainly doesn't, but one item doesn't prove that.

Do I hear an apology? One item? Oh surely you don't expect us to believe there is only one item?

Read your own article:

Do you now see the stupidity of the comments in your OP? Do you honestly believe that POTUS instructed officials on site to play down estimates, then appointed a panel to reveal that fact??

This story is really a big picture example of unprecedented transparency--yet, leave it to Fox News to spin it into a negative and allow their viewers to call the President a liar.

**Federal first-responders low-ball estimates for a variety of reasons - BPs data, not sharing data with non-government scientists, general confusion and lack of SOP.

**Low estimates were made through May 27

**President appoints panel to review causes and response effectiveness

**Panel reports that early estimates were wrong

Of course, this report also flies in the face of the of partisan hackery that went on around Fox during the spill -- they pushed a lot of falsehoods about the oil just disappearing and they mocked environmentalists.

Who was it on Fox that accused the President of intentionally causing the spill?

Obama doesn't beleive in transparency:

• Original, vault copy birth certificate - Not released - Lawyers fees - greater than $1,000,000 - birth certificate - $15.

• Certification of Live Birth - Released - Counterfeit - Case and Affidavits

• Admitted British citizenship at birth - Confirmed via FactCheck.org/FightTheSmears.com

• Birth Announcement - Alleged to be a forgery

• Soetoro adoption records - Not released

• Fransiskus Assisi School School application - Released (by independent investigators)

• Punahou School records - Not released

• Selective Service Registration - Released - Counterfeit

• Occidental College records - Not released

• Passport - Not released and records scrubbed clean by Obama's terrorism and intelligence adviser

• Columbia College records - Not released • Columbia thesis - "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament" - Not released

• Harvard College records - Not released

• Harvard Law Review articles - None

• Illinois Bar Records - Not released

• Medical records - Not released

• Illinois State Senate records - None

• Illinois State Senate schedule - Lost

• Law practice client list - Not released

• University of Chicago scholarly articles - None

Not another birther!!! Where do they come from?

:lamo :rolleyes:

Obama doesn't beleive in transparency:

• Original, vault copy birth certificate - Not released - Lawyers fees - greater than $1,000,000 - birth certificate - $15.

• Certification of Live Birth - Released - Counterfeit - Case and Affidavits

• Admitted British citizenship at birth - Confirmed via FactCheck.org/FightTheSmears.com

• Birth Announcement - Alleged to be a forgery

• Soetoro adoption records - Not released

• Fransiskus Assisi School School application - Released (by independent investigators)

• Punahou School records - Not released

• Selective Service Registration - Released - Counterfeit

• Occidental College records - Not released

• Passport - Not released and records scrubbed clean by Obama's terrorism and intelligence adviser

• Columbia College records - Not released • Columbia thesis - "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament" - Not released

• Harvard College records - Not released

• Harvard Law Review articles - None

• Illinois Bar Records - Not released

• Medical records - Not released

• Illinois State Senate records - None

• Illinois State Senate schedule - Lost

• Law practice client list - Not released

• University of Chicago scholarly articles - None

Oh God not another one :roll:

This is all true and show me evidence if not. Why is Obama hiding it??? Any aswers to this??

I'll show you evidence once you post all of this information about yourself. I, for one, want to see your medical records.

I'll show you evidence once you post all of this information about yourself. I, for one, want to see your medical records.

I am not Obama nor am I running for office. Don't spin. You have no intentions of doing anything because you have no evidence. Don't play games with me, I've been around a lot.

This is all true and show me evidence if not. Why is Obama hiding it??? Any aswers to this??

Dude this is a article from fact check (The same agency that you listed in your OP)

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

THis has everything you guys needs. But like always, it still not enough evidence. I mean what do you people want???? :2mad::2mad::2mad::2mad:

I am not Obama nor am I running for office. Don't spin. You have no intentions of doing anything because you have no evidence. Don't play games with me, I've been around a lot.

kinda funny...obama's birth certificate is "alleged" to be counterfeit. i allege that you sleep with your borther....see how that works?

kinda funny...obama's birth certificate is "alleged" to be counterfeit. i allege that you sleep with your borther....see how that works?

Birthers can see anything logical. There's no sense in even trying.

It's all about proof and Obama won't show it. WHY????

did you see the link on page 2 that I gave you to read ???

Why doesn't Obama show the evidence himself??? Instead of third parties talking and writing articles about it?? Obama should clear the air himself.

Whether or not Obama is entitled to be President is neither here nor there, the brutal fact is, he is President and nothing will change that until such time as either his (God forbid) second term runs out or he is voted out of office.
The American electorate got exactly what they wanted and indeed deserved when they elected him as President.
So all his detractors can continue with their attempts at distraction, none of which will sway this President from doing that which he promised.

Why doesn't Obama show the evidence himself??? Instead of third parties talking and writing articles about it?? Obama should clear the air himself.

:doh Because he has more important things on deal with.

1) Bad economy
2) Afgan War
3) helping his struggling party this fall.

We didn't elect him to be fighting rumors.

Besides what is the difference on who tells you? facts are facts...

Back
Top Bottom