• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obamas statement on Egypt

Yep. Rinse and repeat...

Well except for that fact that out of the 82 million in Egypt. The majority isn't with the MB. There is also the issue of half of Egypt identifying with not being Arab, per se.

Well there is the actual honest assessment,(as opposed to yours) which is the usual when a mouth piece for the progressives starts to spout off about patriots mustering up and that real fact of truth concerning the progressives.....which for them is the inability of ever being able to step up to that plate. Not even after they just got done eating their Wheaties. Although.....they do say try, try, and try again.

Actually it is the Cons who spout off on silly useless tirades about 'King Obama' and then sit at the computer forgetting all their posts in the 2nd A threads of why they see the 2nd A as so important. :doh

I did step up to the plate and have a nice set of very well healed scars for it.

Actually it is the Cons who spout off on silly useless tirades about 'King Obama' and then sit at the computer forgetting all their posts in the 2nd A threads of why they see the 2nd A as so important. :doh

I did step up to the plate and have a nice set of very well healed scars for it.

So did I and at the same time you did.....except unlike you. I know what its like to be in the **** 24/7 and that's before anytime with Uncle same. So please do try and go on with that BS about mustering up. As I am the bane that is your cure.

Problem is if Morsi had been left in power there would never be another free and fair election and the MB would run the country for generations.

Perhaps, but I think given what a terrible job Morsi and the MB were doing running the country the people would have eventually thrown them out. People there care more about effective government than strict adherence their country's young and frequently changing Constitution, and I believe that in the long term it would have been more effective to undermine the MB's power and support by letting them demonstrate their own inability to rule effectively.

Now their supporters, which again made up the majority of the country, are just hardened in their support and it will be that much harder to pry away from the MB now.

So did I and at the same time you did.....except unlike you. I know what its like to be in the **** 24/7 and that's before anytime with Uncle same. So please do try and go on with that BS about mustering up. As I am the bane that is your cure.

LOL, yeah you never get it. The Cons are always ranting about 'King' Obama and the 2nd A, about tyrannical government and the tree of liberty. They howl at every Obama program and ignore every Con sour loser political stall.

This isn't about 'mustering up' this is about backing that over-heated, and empty rhetoric with more than carpal tunnel.

Or just canning the 'King' Crap and having real discussions... :doh

As far as what you were in 24/7 before Uncle Sam... you do talk a lot don't you.... :peace

LOL, yeah you never get it. The Cons are always ranting about 'King' Obama and the 2nd A, about tyrannical government and the tree of liberty. They howl at every Obama program and ignore every Con sour loser political stall.

This isn't about 'mustering up' this is about backing that over-heated, and empty rhetoric with more than carpal tunnel.

Or just canning the 'King' Crap and having real discussions... :doh

As far as what you were in 24/7 before Uncle Sam... you do talk a lot don't you.... :peace

Yeah I do get it, and I can back the play and I do have the record that goes with it.....But now for someone who talks a lot and could never ever be in the real **** 24/7. Well that just leaves you with what I already said about that Bane and cure.

Course with yourself.....I see nothing but some hot air with nothing behind it at all! Absolutely Nothing!!!!!

Yeah I do get it, and I can back the play and I do have the record that goes with it.....But now for someone who talks a lot and could never ever be in the real **** 24/7. Well that just leaves you with what I already said about that Bane and cure. Course with yourself.....I see nothing but some hot air with nothing behind it at all! Absolutely Nothing!!!!!

bane and cure- you have a new over the top rhetoric phrase of the day calendar? :roll:

As far was you waving your 'shortcoming' in here, thats is all i have seen you do... your 24/7 is just internet talk. But there you go again, trying to quibble and deflect- I am NOT the one calling our Duly Elected President 'KING', I am not the one seething with outrage- that would be the do-nothing Cons. Your angry old man routine has lost much of it's allure. :lol:

Now back to the point I was making before you started your penis dance- IF you Cons really think Obama has made himself a King and you truly believe in the 2nd A is to stop a tyrannical government- IF you truly your vote has somehow been subverted- then do more than sit at the computer...

or just can the King crap!

oh was that bane or bum, you do make typo's....

bane and cure- you have a new over the top rhetoric phrase of the day calendar? :roll:

As far was you waving your 'shortcoming' in here, thats is all i have seen you do... your 24/7 is just internet talk. But there you go again, trying to quibble and deflect- I am NOT the one calling our Duly Elected President 'KING', I am not the one seething with outrage- that would be the do-nothing Cons. Your angry old man routine has lost much of it's allure. :lol:

Now back to the point I was making before you started your penis dance- IF you Cons really think Obama has made himself a King and you truly believe in the 2nd A is to stop a tyrannical government- IF you truly your vote has somehow been subverted- then do more than sit at the computer...

or just can the King crap!

oh was that bane or bum, you do make typo's....

Well, rather than let you try and derail the thread like you usually do with your talking to your self and all.....thinking you are legend within your own mind. Which we know whats up with that.....don't we? That head of yours. :shock:

You got something to say and feel the need to get it off your chest.....then you know where to take it. Which you know I will be Right down forewith to help you with that need of yours.

As far as your crying and whining cuz someone said something about Obama.....deal with it. Not much you could do about it anyways. Not even if you were in a position to do so. Now don't let the confusion set in.....on which direction to go.

Well, rather than let you try and derail the thread like you usually do with your talking to your self and all.....thinking you are legend within your own mind. Which we know whats up with that.....don't we? That head of yours. :shock: You got something to say and feel the need to get it off your chest.....then you know where to take it. Which you know I will be Right down forewith to help you with that need of yours. As far as your crying and whining cuz someone said something about Obama.....deal with it. Not much you could do about it anyways. Not even if you were in a position to do so. Now don't let the confusion set in.....on which direction to go.

Laughing, more deflection and quibbling- I am not the one crying- I simply point out if these 'patriots' here so firmly believe the mindless over the top rhetoric they spew they could at least risk a weeeeee bit more than carpal tunnel in here.

Simply pointing out how the Cons are a lot of hype and type and no action.

And you are ALWAYS welcome down here, I'll leave the light on for you, door is unlocked, come on in.... :2wave:

I just listened to Obama talk about events in Egypt and it seemed to me he took the Muslim Brotherhoods side on this. He said they were put in power by a democratic election and never mentioned the abuses they were guilty of post election. It's almost like he has a kinship with Morsi and is upset because he was removed from power after trashing the countries constitution. Birds of a feather maybe?

It keeps surprising me how quiet the Obama Administration remains on the Muslim Brothehood's violence against Coptic Christians in Egypt.

Laughing, more deflection and quibbling- I am not the one crying- I simply point out if these 'patriots' here so firmly believe the mindless over the top rhetoric they spew they could at least risk a weeeeee bit more than carpal tunnel in here.

Simply pointing out how the Cons are a lot of hype and type and no action.

And you are ALWAYS welcome down here, I'll leave the light on for you, door is unlocked, come on in.... :2wave:

Not really.....as you know if they are out of the service they just can't take off with Weapons to Egypt. Nor can they just go over there and start doing whatever they want. All those little details that.....your mind knows of. But just can't ever come out with the straight truth, about much. Don't know much about Mercs which is not surprising.

Well I went down lookin.....as usual, the Hot Air wasn't round. :lol:

Throw up a link when ya think your ready. :lamo

Not really.....as you know if they are out of the service they just can't take off with Weapons to Egypt. Nor can they just go over there and start doing whatever they want. All those little details that.....your mind knows of. But just can't ever come out with the straight truth, about much. Don't know much about Mercs which is not surprising. Well I went down lookin.....as usual, the Hot Air wasn't round. :lol: Throw up a link when ya think your ready. :lamo

Silly quibbling Con, I never said the computer 'patriots' should go to Egypt... you need more coffee?? What i said and made it very clear is IF these babblers of over the top rhetoric really believe Obama is a King and their vote doesn't count and the reason for the 2nd A is to throw off oppressive governments- what are they waiting for.

Why go to Egypt to fix their house when the computer 'patriots' claim ours has been taken over by a King? A least march like the Egyptians are doing.

What link would you like? I know you haven't been anywhere near me, I can smell northern Con from a ways away...

Silly quibbling Con, I never said the computer 'patriots' should go to Egypt... you need more coffee?? What i said and made it very clear is IF these babblers of over the top rhetoric really believe Obama is a King and their vote doesn't count and the reason for the 2nd A is to throw off oppressive governments- what are they waiting for.

Why go to Egypt to fix their house when the computer 'patriots' claim ours has been taken over by a King? A least march like the Egyptians are doing.

What link would you like? I know you haven't been anywhere near me, I can smell northern Con from a ways away...

Still waiting on that link and all that Hot Air. Eventually you will figure it out.....even Jethro can Naught and Naught.
tocktock2.gif

Perhaps, but I think given what a terrible job Morsi and the MB were doing running the country the people would have eventually thrown them out. People there care more about effective government than strict adherence their country's young and frequently changing Constitution, and I believe that in the long term it would have been more effective to undermine the MB's power and support by letting them demonstrate their own inability to rule effectively.

Now their supporters, which again made up the majority of the country, are just hardened in their support and it will be that much harder to pry away from the MB now.

The people are throwing them out right now, they asked the military to do this.

Still waiting on that link and all that Hot Air. Eventually you will figure it out.....even Jethro can Naught and Naught.
tocktock2.gif

Had all your dribble and quibble shot down so it is Jethro crap???? :roll:

Typical northern con crap... bottomline is all type no action....

what link?

Had all your dribble and quibble shot down so it is Jethro crap???? :roll:

Typical northern con crap... bottomline is all type no action....

what link?

You know where to take it....so quit derailing the thread. While Crying about Cons. As I am not Conservative with anything but my money, time, and energy. So much for your wide open spaces.

You know where to take it....so quit derailing the thread. While Crying about Cons. As I am not Conservative with anything but my money, time, and energy. So much for your wide open spaces.

That's Con enough! And a very well honed angry old man routine... more quibble and deflection- you are keeping this alive with your Hot Air. I had a simple comment- IF these 'patriots' feel SOOOOO strongly about 'King', the 2nd A is for overthrowning tyranny, and their vote doesn't count then boy howdy, at least push away from the computer and do something about it.

YOU keep ranting and wailing, all to no real purpose- those for whom I gave the comment appear to have dropped the crap- you on the other hand are thrashing around with some 24/7 since before Uncle Sugar got you... :roll:

Just a hot mess of Northern Con....

That's Con enough! And a very well honed angry old man routine... more quibble and deflection- you are keeping this alive with your Hot Air. I had a simple comment- IF these 'patriots' feel SOOOOO strongly about 'King', the 2nd A is for overthrowning tyranny, and their vote doesn't count then boy howdy, at least push away from the computer and do something about it.

YOU keep ranting and wailing, all to no real purpose- those for whom I gave the comment appear to have dropped the crap- you on the other hand are thrashing around with some 24/7 since before Uncle Sugar got you... :roll:

Just a hot mess of Northern Con....

Well then you shouldn't play like you are so dense in not knowing where to take it. Try again.....I have told you already about your feeling that need and all your Hot Air.

Looks like the only one in here that is ranting.....is you. Like I said before.....even Jethro knows how to naught and naught. So no need to keep on derailing this thread with your useless rants. You have been told to take it where it is most appropriate.

Not don't come back with any others excuses as to why you can't figure anything out.

Well then you shouldn't play like you are so dense in not knowing where to take it. Try again.....I have told you already about your feeling that need and all your Hot Air. Looks like the only one in here that is ranting.....is you. Like I said before.....even Jethro knows how to naught and naught. So no need to keep on derailing this thread with your useless rants. You have been told to take it where it is most appropriate. Not don't come back with any others excuses as to why you can't figure anything out.

LMAO, you have a most excellent passive aggressive angry old man routine! One of the best! However as with most your Con posts no facts, just trash talk. You appear to know less than Jethro.

LMAO, you have a most excellent passive aggressive angry old man routine! One of the best! However as with most your Con posts no facts, just trash talk. You appear to know less than Jethro.

Yeah Right :roll:.....that's why you still haven't figured out where to take your tissue issue.....but it's understandable with those lacking abilities of yours. Although I see you and Jesse Jackson have much in common with that Bipolarness being sported. :lamo

Yeah Right :roll:.....that's why you still haven't figured out where to take your tissue issue.....but it's understandable with those lacking abilities of yours. Although I see you and Jesse Jackson have much in common with that Bipolarness being sported. :lamo

More empty angry old man ranting... you are the one doing all the crying... Jesse Jackson??? You ARE reaching....

The people are throwing them out right now, they asked the military to do this.

Except the people protesting in the street and being killed for it. Egypt is obviously very divided, it was divided during the elections and now its even more divided which will make bringing it back together again as a functioning democracy that much harder. That's the problem, you forget that the MB won a majority in these elections, the people calling for them to go aren't the majority.

And whats going to happen if/when another election is called, are you going to say to half the country that they can't vote for the party that they voted for the first time? You'll have to or the MB will have a good chance to win again, how is that a democracy?

Like you I don't like the MB but violently throwing them out of power, shooting their supporters in the streets? Not going to help win any supporters away from their case, and all this violence and civil unrest is just going to make peace that much harder to achieve. Instead of the anti-Morsi protests raging in Egypt you now have the pro-Morsi protests, and those protesters are being outright killed in many places. Its not a good solution. You're thinking too short term.

More empty angry old man ranting... you are the one doing all the crying... Jesse Jackson??? You ARE reaching....

Nah.....no need to get angry over useless Hot Air. Especially the kind that has no effect. Truly you think more of yaself. Than what in reality is actually there.

So see quite a bit in common there with my correlation. ;)

Nah.....no need to get angry over useless Hot Air. Especially the kind that has no effect. Truly you think more of yaself. Than what in reality is actually there. So see quite a bit in common there with my correlation. ;)

Given the use of Jethro sliding into Jesse you seem to have the angry old man routine down well. Can't debate so ya sling crap and quibble.

Given the use of Jethro sliding into Jesse you seem to have the angry old man routine down well. Can't debate so ya sling crap and quibble.

Let me know when ya get up with your call out......just pop the link when you are ready. :lol:

This way you can't derail the thread anymore. ;)

Back
Top Bottom