• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's Spill Recovery Chief Will Be Part-Time

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Obama's Spill Recovery Chief Will Be Part-Time

Obama's Spill Recovery Chief Will Be Part-Time - ABC News

Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, who oversees 900,000 Navy and Marine personnel, is inheriting an amorphous second job as the Obama administration's leader of long-term environmental and economic planning. His task is no less than rebuilding a region still suffering after Hurricane Katrina and beset by decades of environmental problems.

Mabus won't resign from his Navy job. When President George W. Bush picked Donald Powell to lead the recovery after Hurricane Katrina, Powell resigned as head of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.

So do you think this is a part time job or something that we should take a little more serious?

So do you think this is a part time job or something that we should take a little more serious?

Well, he's also busy stopping ships from coming into the gulf and helping us. There are only so many hours in the day.

Just more proof that Obama doesn't give a **** about containing this spill.

Just more proof that Obama doesn't give a **** about containing this spill.

Hey don't knock Obami about this guy, after all he is only mimicing Obami with respect to doing a job part time.

Wonder if Obami plays Golf with mabus as his partner?

Hey don't knock Obami about this guy, after all he is only mimicing Obami with respect to doing a job part time.

Wonder if Obami plays Golf with mabus as his partner?

I'm just curious. What's with the "Obami" stuff?

Back
Top Bottom