• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obamas ICE is a joke.........the borders are WIDE OPEN - US CITIZENSHIP is dead.

274ina

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
"They were released when the wife went into labor two months prematurely. She delivered at a hospital in Tucson, making the baby a U.S. citizen.
(more US CITIZEN bills)
At the detention center, the couple say they were given a notice to appear in immigration court in August to review their asylum case.

The date has come and gone, however, and the couple say they have no intention of showing up in the future.

Instead, they say they plan to travel to another state in the U.S.

After that, they plan to find work to earn money, for themselves and to pay off the debt in India."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/polit...ion-arizona-border-indian.html?nclick_check=1

Actually, considerably more people have been deported under the Obama administration than the Bush admin. Besides, I live on the border and I can tell you that the Border Patrol, Customs and Immigration all are still here.

"They were released when the wife went into labor two months prematurely. She delivered at a hospital in Tucson, making the baby a U.S. citizen.
(more US CITIZEN bills)
At the detention center, the couple say they were given a notice to appear in immigration court in August to review their asylum case.

The date has come and gone, however, and the couple say they have no intention of showing up in the future.

Instead, they say they plan to travel to another state in the U.S.

After that, they plan to find work to earn money, for themselves and to pay off the debt in India."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/polit...ion-arizona-border-indian.html?nclick_check=1

Sounds like they have a pretty good plan.

I wish them luck.

Maybe after they pay off the debt in India, they can help the USA pay off some of its debt.

That would be nice.

Actually, considerably more people have been deported under the Obama administration than the Bush admin. Besides, I live on the border and I can tell you that the Border Patrol, Customs and Immigration all are still here.

Obama is the guy with a (now bigger) bucket emptying a pool.

ICE has a fire hose filling it.

Guess what will happen? An over filled pool. Your logic is failing and a few more deportation mean NOTHING.

they are? Doing what when they refuse to jail and deport all of them?

Last edited:

>" Technically, the ad isn’t correct to say that Barack Obama "has deported more people than any other president in this country's history," since George W. Bush cumulatively deported more over his full eight-year term -- and since Bush would remain ahead of Obama if Mitt Romney wins the presidency in November. "<
PolitiFact | Has Barack Obama deported more people than any other president in U.S. history?

"Virtually No One Is Being Deported"

>" Sessions and other opponents of the immigration bill have argued that the administration's deportation statistics are misleading. They say that individuals who are removed at the border are lumped into the same category as those detained and deported from within the U.S., arguing that artificially inflates the overall number of deportations..."<

Republican Senator Jeff Sessions Says "Virtually No One Is Being Deported" - ABC News

ICE essentially has mission impossible. Considering that there are about 5K ICE field agents that is like asking the police officers of Baltimore, MD and Boston, MA to patrol the entire USA. If each ICE agent deported two illegal aliens per week it would take over 21 years to get rid of the 11 million estimated to be here now.

Back
Top Bottom