• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's Dangerous Racial Hang-ups

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Selwyn Duke
July 23, 2013

When Barack Obama said that if he had a son, "he'd look like Trayvon," it perhaps didn't say much for him as a parent. And when the president now says that Martin could have been him "35 years ago," it doesn't say much for him as a youth. Of course, we know that Choom Gang Obama smoked marijuana like Martin. I wonder, though, did he miss 53 out of 90 days of school and get suspended 3 times during that period? Was he caught with ladies jewelry, a "burglary tool" and drug paraphernalia in school? Did he enjoy fighting and, when a girlfriend implored him to beat his sword into ploughshares, say that he was going to fight another boy again because "he didn't bleed enough for me"? Most significantly, would Obama have attacked George Zimmerman, broken his nose and pounded his head against the pavement? It seems the president is implying he was a thug...

--snip--

[E]ven though black men between the ages of 14 and 24 make up only 1% of the U.S. population, they represent 27% of all the nation's murderers...

--snip--

In fact, the "do as I please without judgment" attitude - reflected in Obama's words - is also something else: offensive. After all, imagine I demanded that women check their brains at the door in deference to men's feelings and not take whatever precautions are prudent when strange men are present. I don't even have the right to ask such a thing. Other people's safety takes precedence over your feelings, Mr. Obama...

(Excerpt)

Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/prin...2013/07/obamas_dangerous_racial_hang-ups.html

Did Obama just claim he was a thug like Martin when he was in the "Choom Gang"?

By Selwyn Duke
July 23, 2013

When Barack Obama said that if he had a son, "he'd look like Trayvon," it perhaps didn't say much for him as a parent. And when the president now says that Martin could have been him "35 years ago," it doesn't say much for him as a youth. Of course, we know that Choom Gang Obama smoked marijuana like Martin. I wonder, though, did he miss 53 out of 90 days of school and get suspended 3 times during that period? Was he caught with ladies jewelry, a "burglary tool" and drug paraphernalia in school? Did he enjoy fighting and, when a girlfriend implored him to beat his sword into ploughshares, say that he was going to fight another boy again because "he didn't bleed enough for me"? Most significantly, would Obama have attacked George Zimmerman, broken his nose and pounded his head against the pavement? It seems the president is implying he was a thug...

--snip--

[E]ven though black men between the ages of 14 and 24 make up only 1% of the U.S. population, they represent 27% of all the nation's murderers...

--snip--

In fact, the "do as I please without judgment" attitude - reflected in Obama's words - is also something else: offensive. After all, imagine I demanded that women check their brains at the door in deference to men's feelings and not take whatever precautions are prudent when strange men are present. I don't even have the right to ask such a thing. Other people's safety takes precedence over your feelings, Mr. Obama...

(Excerpt)

Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/prin...2013/07/obamas_dangerous_racial_hang-ups.html

only to bigots ... they're the only ones who believe this ... Does any of this bogtry you keep spouting ever eat at your insides? It has to ... I don't see how it cannot, at least a little bit ...

only to bigots ... they're the only ones who believe this ... Does any of this bogtry you keep spouting ever eat at your insides? It has to ... I don't see how it cannot, at least a little bit ...

How exactly is this bigoted again? There are some valid points. Not all are valid, but some are.

By Selwyn Duke
July 23, 2013

--snip--

--snip--

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Another pile of racist horse**** opinion from the American Thinker.

When Barack Obama said that if he had a son, "he'd look like Trayvon," it perhaps didn't say much for him as a parent.

Maybe he was just saying that all black people look alike. What Treyvon looked like wasn't the problem. It was what Treyvon acted like that got him killed.

Maybe he was just saying that all black people look alike. What Treyvon looked like wasn't the problem. It was what Treyvon acted like that got him killed.

Are you now claiming that all African Americans look alike?

Are you now claiming that all African Americans look alike?

You're not following the conversation, are you? Obama is the one that said his son would look like Treyvon. I don't think there's any resmblance between Obama and TM, myself, but hey..... that's just me.

Another pile of racist horse**** opinion from the American Thinker.

As a Liberal, anything you find truthful and against your ideology must be racist and a lie.

Then Senator Obama Voted to Strengthen Illinois Stand Your

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread960779/pglastpost

Then Senator Obama Voted to Strengthen ... Stand Your Ground” self-defense law at a rate far out of ... educate yourself about the law of each state.

Whatever happened to change Obama's mind?

Back
Top Bottom