• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's brother linked to muslim brotherhood

WCH

Believer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
NEW YORK – President Obama’s half-brother in Kenya could cause the White House more headaches over new evidence linking him to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and establishing that controversial IRS supervisor Lois Lerner signed his tax-exempt approval letter.

Malik Obama’s oversight of the Muslim Brotherhood’s international investments is one reason for the Obama administration’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood, according to an Egyptian report citing the vice president of the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt, Tehani al-Gebali

In a news report on Egyptian television of a Gebali speech, translated by researcher Walid Shoebat, a former Palestinian Liberation Organization operative, Gebali said she would like “to inform the American people that their president’s brother Obama is one of the architects of the major investments of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

“We will carry out the law, and the Americans will not stop us,” she said. “We need to open the files and begin court sessions.

Read more at Obama’s brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood

Why should anybody expect anything less?

Why should anybody expect anything less?

Has it occurred to you that this means you're predisposed to believing these stories, and that therefore even when they are disproven you still believe them?

Isn't being associated with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt the equivalent to being associated with the Tea Party here? They are everywhere, there is a chance you will run into one. Everyone knows of one or suspects they know one. He lives in Kenya. What are the chances he can avoid the Muslim Brotherhood?

NEW YORK – President Obama’s half-brother in Kenya could cause the White House more headaches over new evidence linking him to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and establishing that controversial IRS supervisor Lois Lerner signed his tax-exempt approval letter.

Malik Obama’s oversight of the Muslim Brotherhood’s international investments is one reason for the Obama administration’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood, according to an Egyptian report citing the vice president of the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt, Tehani al-Gebali

In a news report on Egyptian television of a Gebali speech, translated by researcher Walid Shoebat, a former Palestinian Liberation Organization operative, Gebali said she would like “to inform the American people that their president’s brother Obama is one of the architects of the major investments of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

“We will carry out the law, and the Americans will not stop us,” she said. “We need to open the files and begin court sessions.

Read more at Obama’s brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood

You should warn people in big letters when linking to WND so that we can just dismiss this without wasting time on it. When you support birther causes, you are not a worthwhile media source.

You should warn people in big letters when linking to WND so that we can just dismiss this without wasting time on it. When you support birther causes, you are not a worthwhile media source.

So the Washington Post's, and other left leaning "news" outlets, continual attacks on Senator Cruz for the same thing should make us dismiss them without wasting our time on them as well?

For the record, I think Cruz is a nut-blade and he scares the hell out me with his radical right wing politics. But, fair is only fair.

Why don't you *kill the messenger* types argue the content of the article and not the color of the source.

Nice try Alinsky.

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Do people ever realize they are using Alinsky tactics when they bring his name up?

Has it occurred to you that this means you're predisposed to believing these stories, and that therefore even when they are disproven you still believe them?

LOL.

Has it occurred to you that you are predisposed to not believing anything negative about Obama's brother?

He was the one who's " foundation" was given tax exempt staust retro actively for 3 years while Conservative qnd religious 501's were targeted ?

So the Washington Post's, and other left leaning "news" outlets, continual attacks on Senator Cruz for the same thing should make us dismiss them without wasting our time on them as well?

For the record, I think Cruz is a nut-blade and he scares the hell out me with his radical right wing politics. But, fair is only fair.

Are they spinning conspiracy theories? If not, then it is something completely different than WND does. Since I have not read the stories in WAPO, I cannot say for certain.

Do people ever realize they are using Alinsky tactics when they bring his name up?

What is funnier is that they claim the left is all about Alinsky, and yet it is the right that seems to know the most about him. I, like many here I suspect, learned about Alinsky from the right always accusing me of using his tactics.

President Obama’s half-brother in Kenya could cause the White House more headaches over new evidence linking him to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

Why do you think anyone would care? Half his cabinet is full of, or has been full of devoted communists, and idiots are still having 0bamagasms.

Are they spinning conspiracy theories? If not, then it is something completely different than WND does. Since I have not read the stories in WAPO, I cannot say for certain.

As for me, I don't read WND anymore than I would read HuffPo. The original birther movement started just like what is happening to Cruz.

I am not and have never been, a "birther."

It's time for the left to perform an internal hypocrisy check.

Yesterday, I was a stinkin' commie pinko for support Egyptian military over the MB and today the MB are bad guys?

Consistency people, it all starts with consistency.

That's a good observation.....but there's more....what if it's true?

If his brother is a part of the brotherhood....what's the point?

Rack this one....this is a no-never-mind thread!!

As for me, I don't read WND anymore than I would read HuffPo. The original birther movement started just like what is happening to Cruz.

I am not and have never been, a "birther."

It's time for the left to perform an internal hypocrisy check.

"The left" is not building elaborite conspiricy theories based on zero evidence. I am completely consistent, I reject all conspiracy nonsense.

"The left" is not building elaborite conspiricy theories based on zero evidence. I am completely consistent, I reject all conspiracy nonsense.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II

That's not a news source. It's a hack site, which is obvious by the cartoon of Obama in the corner with the word "CLOWN" as the caption. Do you have a valid news source cite?

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II

Well, when you cannot counter what is said, say something irrelevant. Amusingly, you are trying to build something based on an absence of evidence. The irony is not lost on me.

Well, when you cannot counter what is said, say something irrelevant. Amusingly, you are trying to build something based on an absence of evidence. The irony is not lost on me.

I'm the one that said both are ridiculous. You're the one defending your side.

Cruz had disclosed everything. The leftist media is trying to make hay here there isn't even seed. So yes, what they are doing is baseless and therefore similar to what the birthers did.

Using the left media to attempt to destroy a right wing candidate regarding his birth place is just as bad as what the birthers did.

The funny part, is that if the left wing of the media would just leave Cruz alone, he would probably self implode.

Your inability to even attempt to see the possibility says more about your ideological blindness than anything else.

Now that I know where you stand (way out in the hinterlands of the leftist nut-field) I will deter from attempting to debate with you, just as I do with those of your ilk on the extreme right.

Have fun.

Where's the evidence that disproves this story?

Back
Top Bottom