• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's America

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Boehner's America....

new-york-daily-news-house-of-turds-cover-boehner.jpg

What kind of response do you expect for this?

why would you have an armed guard keeping citizens from seeing the Lincoln memorial? if you can afford the pay for that arm guard you can afford for it to be seen
what are we going to see next them throwing a big tarp over it

pointless troll thread is pointless.

why would you have an armed guard keeping citizens from seeing the Lincoln memorial? if you can afford the pay for that arm guard you can afford for it to be seen

Have you ever been to the Lincoln Memorial? I assure you it gets very crowded, even when it's still fairly slow. That requires several guards and also people to maintain the monument most likely on a daily basis.

I don't see any sense or correlation between your image and the title of your thread.

You would think it's a no brainer, but then again, how do you think Obama got elected in the first place ?

You would think it's a no brainer, but then again, how do you think Obama got elected in the first place ?

Armed guards at all polling places forcing people to vote for him?

You

are

a

trip.

Have you ever been to the Lincoln Memorial? I assure you it gets very crowded, even when it's still fairly slow. That requires several guards and also people to maintain the monument most likely on a daily basis.

I don't see any sense or correlation between your image and the title of your thread.

The whiners are just mad that they can't go there and chip off of piece of Lincoln for a souvenir or spray graffiti all over. There respect for America is nil as far as I can see.

Actually some of you don't deserve to see it. Get some respect of your country first.

yes ive been a few times and all the times ive seen 1 park ranger the place probably gets swept once a day it is out doors exposed to the elements they have spent more money erecting barricades to keep people from seeing the monuments then they spend keeping a park ranger and simple maintenance

Actually some of you don't deserve to see it. Get some respect of your country first.

I spent 8 years in the army was in desert storm don't you dare imply I don't have the right to see what ive protected for 8 years so you can see

I spent 8 years in the army was in desert storm don't you dare imply I don't have the right to see what ive protected for 8 years so you can see

Thank you for your service. What did you learn there? That a small minority can shut down the most powerful nation in the world on a whim? That they can make mockery of our Govt. in front of the whole world and weaken us in the process? I just don't want your service to be for nothing.

That's the best you can do ?

Explains how Obama got elected.

Do explain how Obama got elected based on that picture in the OP. That's what you said... I'm all eyes and ears.

yes ive been a few times and all the times ive seen 1 park ranger the place probably gets swept once a day it is out doors exposed to the elements they have spent more money erecting barricades to keep people from seeing the monuments then they spend keeping a park ranger and simple maintenance

I will concede that we are in-fact losing money from this government shut-down. However is this the vacuum were all of our money is going? I'd can say in fairly good faith it is not.

You really think Obama and/or the Democrats are the ones who want this, or that are responsible for the shut-down of our national parks?

I don't remember any federal memorials being closed during any of the last 17 federal government shut downs.

Who's ever in charge and making these decisions has added a new definition to incompetency.

Well at least yesterday we witnessed the Democrats refusing to fund Veterans Affairs. So much for listening for the past years of Democrats proclaiming they support the vets, it was all just lies hoping that they could get the veterans votes.

The American vets will remember.

I don't remember any federal memorials being closed during any of the last 17 federal government shut downs.

Are we sure?

"Although Arizona officials agreed tonight to donate the money to keep the most popular areas of the Grand Canyon open to tourists, most national parks will close, turning away some 383,000 people who would be expected to visit them on a typical December day. So will the National Gallary of Art, the Kennedy Center and other Federal cultural institutions, some heavily patronized in the holiday season. The National Zoo and the Lincoln and other memorials will also be shut."
"Federal Government Starts Another Shutdown"-Robert D. Hershey Jr. New York Times, December 16, 1995, page 12.

Thank you for your service. What did you learn there? That a small minority can shut down the most powerful nation in the world on a whim? That they can make mockery of our Govt. in front of the whole world and weaken us in the process? I just don't want your service to be for nothing.

what ive seen in republicans give 3 different concessions they went from defunding Obama care to delaying it for a year to to delaying the mandate for a year the same mandate the Obama unconstitutional gave businesses what have the democrats done nothing but my way or the highway and now they are actually spending money to keep citizens from their right to see their monuments money that could have been spent to keep them open

Im getting sick of you liberal thinking because you won an election you own and run this nation and it is your way or no way. Obama is not king and your not in his court to tell anyone I get everything I want and if you don't give it to me your a terrorist

First explain why you use the Sarah Palin Moose as your avatar ?

I hope to dear whatever divine figure may in-fact be up there that you are being wholly sarcastic.

Have you ever heard of the Bull Moose Party? the Progressive Party? Teddy Roosevelt? the 1912 election?

Yeah, man. The Lincoln memorial closes sometimes. Mind blown, amirite?

Also, you know, congress shut down the federal government, not the president. He kinda has absolutely no authority to create or fix this situation.

what ive seen in republicans give 3 different concessions they went from defunding Obama care to delaying it for a year to to delaying the mandate for a year the same mandate the Obama unconstitutional gave businesses what have the democrats done nothing but my way or the highway and now they are actually spending money to keep citizens from their right to see their monuments money that could have been spent to keep them open

Im getting sick of you liberal thinking because you won an election you own and run this nation and it is your way or no way. Obama is not king and your not in his court to tell anyone I get everything I want and if you don't give it to me your a terrorist

Obama won 2 elections on promising and then delivering healthcare reform. And elections are how America determines it's laws and it's future. They didn't stress that to you in the service? We don't cave to extortion when it comes to our democracy. There are other threats besides foreign ones.

I will concede that we are in-fact losing money from this government shut-down. However is this the vacuum were all of our money is going? I'd can say in fairly good faith it is not.

You really think Obama and/or the Democrats are the ones who want this, or that are responsible for the shut-down of our national parks?

Obama admin. knew about WWII veterans’ request and rejected it
Read more: Obama admin. knew about WWII veterans' request, rejected it | The Daily Caller

Park Service says Obama admin ordered closure of World War II Memorial
Barry-cades confirmed: Park Service says Obama admin ordered closure of World War II Memorial | Twitchy

Back
Top Bottom