• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obamacare’s Branch of the NSA

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Obamacare

President Obama has had a poor record of job creation, but at least one small economic sector is doing well: community organizing.

The Department of Health and Human Services is about to hire an army of “patient navigators” to inform Americans about the subsidized insurance promised by Obamacare and assist them in enrolling. These organizers will be guided by the new Federal Data Hub, which will give them access to reams of personal information compiled by federal agencies ranging from the IRS to the Department of Defense and the Veterans Administration. “The federal government is planning to quietly enact what could be the largest consolidation of personal data in the history of the republic,” Paul Howard of the Manhattan Institute and Stephen T. Parente, a University of Minnesota finance professor, wrote in USA Today. No wonder that there are concerns about everything from identity theft to the ability of navigators to use the system to register Obamacare participants to vote.

Indeed, voter registration is among the goals of the folks hawking Obamacare. The People’s World newspaper reports: “California’s Secretary of State Debra Bowen is designating the state’s new Health Benefit Exchange, Covered California, as a voter registration agency under the National Voter Registration Act. That means Covered California will be incorporating voter registration into every transaction — online, in-person and by phone — it has with consumers.” It seems as if some Obama supporters have found a new way to fill the void left by the bankruptcy of ACORN, the notorious left-wing voter-registration group that saw dozens of its employees in multiple states convicted of fraud.

You see what this is really all about?

Obamacare

You see what this is really all about?

It's really about dictating every facade of society.

They're going to (or wanted to) use Obamacare as a means to dictate outcomes via bans on products, more regulations, more taxes under the ruse of "X is bad for you hence you should a) be taxed more or b) it should be entirely banned).

Why would they do that?

Because when you pick winners and losers it's quite easy to dictate the economy when you control what is bought and sold. Not to mention the power it gives government to dictate peoples lives by controlling how they live.

Obamacare is totalitarian.

I'm sure NationalReview.com is characterizing things accurately. :lamo

Let me guess, American: you made no attempt to verify any of this anywhere. I know it's probably tough, NRO didn't exactly give you much in the way of a source.

I'm sure NationalReview.com is characterizing things accurately. :lamo

Let me guess, American: you made no attempt to verify any of this anywhere. I know it's probably tough, NRO didn't exactly give you much in the way of a source.

Knock it off with that. Obamacare is a loser POS law, and you know it. It's not going to work as intended EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Back
Top Bottom