• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama?

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I have not liked anything Obama has done since taking office. He has many impeachable offenses.

Some of his latest actions are of considerable surprise. To his credit (and my confusion), he suddenly decided to seek the approval of congress before taking military action in Syria, then worked with the Russians to avoid war. Today, I read that he refuses to raise the debt ceiling. Bravo, Bravo, and Bravo - but what's really going on? Is he turning a new leaf? Or is he just trying to restore faith, after maybe realizing how close to impeachment he really is?

None of the above. He has been forced into a corner by adults who have had enough of his childlike temper tantrums and mindless destruction worldwide.

Obama drives the battleship of state like a jet-ski.

On the other hand, the electorate voted for Obama. The only difference between North and South Korea is leadership. America is repeatedly selecting North Korean-style leaders and we have no one to blame but ourselves. Especially true for our liberal friends who squeal like pigs when the gravy-train ends (sequester). Don't believe it can happen here? Look at Detroit. Detroit took the most prosperous industry the world had ever seen and ripped it to shreds. Fifty-years of unbroken Democrat rule. Detroit is the end game voters. Choose prosperity or choose Detroit.

It's not like Obama was hiding a secret agenda. We all knew he was a weak-minded leftist, yet we elected him. It's time we start holding voters responsible for their clear choice.

None of the above. He has been forced into a corner by adults who have had enough of his childlike temper tantrums and mindless destruction worldwide.

I was shocked by his announcement that he was going to seek the permission of congress regarding military action. I'm not a fool. I know how he really feels about seeking the permission of congress, because he has let us all know this in cockier days past. He has been forced into a corner by adults who have brandished his impeachment papers, and he has heeded to the threat. I mean, I can't say for sure, but it's too out of character - obama never gave a rat's katunka about congress.

I have not liked anything Obama has done since taking office. He has many impeachable offenses.

Some of his latest actions are of considerable surprise. To his credit (and my confusion), he suddenly decided to seek the approval of congress before taking military action in Syria, then worked with the Russians to avoid war. Today, I read that he refuses to raise the debt ceiling. Bravo, Bravo, and Bravo - but what's really going on? Is he turning a new leaf? Or is he just trying to restore faith, after maybe realizing how close to impeachment he really is?

maybe he was ordered to wait to see what will happen in this region

maybe another country will have to fight for usa

who knows

Reading is for the mental, I mean, fundamental. Obama did not refuse to raise the debt ceiling (which is actually the debt floor now) he refused to propose a budget that does not require borrowing over the current national debt ceiling.

Obama press conference: Refusing to raise debt ceiling

His puppet is showing....

Do you actually think a President is this day and age has the ability to push forth his own agenda? Do you actually think that Bush was not a puppet? :popcorn2:

Do you actually think a President is this day and age has the ability to push forth his own agenda? Do you actually think that Bush was not a puppet? :popcorn2:

Not for the lack of trying.

They're are all puppets. On some you can actually see the strings.

at least your conservatiev eyeglassess still let you see some facts :2razz:

That's right.

It does not matter who gets voted in, they will only be a puppet for the rich and power... the small % of people who actually do run your country.

So do yourself a big favour and stop getting so riled up over Obama. Instead, focus your disdain towards the system.

at least your conservatiev eyeglassess still let you see some facts :2razz:
Some 'other' Conservatives might disagree. I'm sort of a loose cannon when it come to going along.:)

Last edited:
That's right.

It does not matter who gets voted in, they will only be a puppet for the rich and power... the small % of people who actually do run your country.

So do yourself a big favour and stop getting so riled up over Obama. Instead, focus your disdain towards the system.

I have always seen through his veneer. Not much to like or admire.

The worst sort of puppet...

Some 'other' Conservatives might disagree. I'm sort of a loose cannon when it come to going along.:)

l know we have some smart cons in dp
:lol:

I wish people would stop using the Impeach word regarding Obama. 1-it will never happen, 2-it takes away the focus from just how pathetic he has been as president and 3-despite the fact that even a good number of democrats have expressed disdain for the job he is done, it does nothing but unify democrats (which means that out of spite they continue to support the stupid things Obama does which hurt the country).

Well, of course it is the puppeteers move, but just a bit unusual as if they're trying to win him back some popularity - I don't know. Eh, nevermind. NEXT ISSUE!

I wish people would stop using the Impeach word regarding Obama. 1-it will never happen, 2-it takes away the focus from just how pathetic he has been as president and 3-despite the fact that even a good number of democrats have expressed disdain for the job he is done, it does nothing but unify democrats (which means that out of spite they continue to support the stupid things Obama does which hurt the country).

You're probably right but some of us thought that the oathe they take at the inaugeration wasn't just a useless novelty. If not impeachment, at least perjury!

from 1969-and King Crimson---21st Century Schizoid Man

Back
Top Bottom