• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obama you piece of ****

But what do you think about Obama, Sawyer?

After all these countless posts of yours about him, I'm still unclear.

Don't let it get ya worked up, Sawyer. He's just doing his obligatory ass-kissing. ;)

Don't let it get ya worked up, Sawyer. He's just doing his obligatory ass-kissing. ;)

It's got me worked up. I get so sick of this little weasel avoiding any responsibility for anything, even his own words. " I didn't set a red line, the world set a red line" WTF??????????????????

The thing about Obama is that somebody'll ask him a question and he'll talk and talk for minutes with an answer and not say anything of substance.
Yet, if you like him you'll come away thinking he's wonderful.
Everyone else will realize he's trying to make you think he agrees with you regardless of WHAT you think.
IOW, he's running "present" during his entire Administration.

It's got me worked up. I get so sick of this little weasel avoiding any responsibility for anything, even his own words. " I didn't set a red line, the world set a red line" WTF??????????????????

Well, when we elect a child, he will act like a child. He is a reflection of the collective us.

Welcome to Obama's world where he not only speaks for the U.S.; he speaks for the entire world. He had to say that, since he has a mandate. Much like the Blues Brothers - he is on a mission for God.

As I type this Obama is on TV saying "not my fault" AGAIN. Saying he didn't say "red line" he is not responsible. What a ******* punk!

He does it because he knows he can get away with it. The very people that it is their job is to hold him accountable let him not take responsibility for anything they will actually cover for him and help him blame others. Until the Media start doing their job and stop being the Obama propaganda machine he will continue

I'm just waiting for his resident leftist and complete supporters under any circumstance to come in and define "us" since last year when HE said red line he referred to it being an issue for "us." I think his words were if he uses or prepares to use chemical weapons its a red line for us."

Of course now the left wing media will sign on to that "us" meaning the world since clearly their dictator in charge speaks for the entire free world whenever the teleprompter is actually off - if its on he's probably speaking for mankind - I think that's how they view it?

He had to " change his calculation"..again.

Will any of our resident liberals, progressives or other assorted Obama apologists please come into this thread, try to deflect, tell us that "all politicians do it"...even Bush...so we don't have to think about what a worthless piece of **** President we currently have in Obama?

Oh, wait...my bad...Morality Games already did that in post #9.

So it goes.

As I type this Obama is on TV saying "not my fault" AGAIN. Saying he didn't say "red line" he is not responsible. What a ******* punk!

Progressives get rattled when I call Barry "Oblamer". He blames everyone but himself for his ineptitude.

That's not what he was saying, no.

That's not what he was saying, no.

of coarse not he never means what says or says what he means. he is such a misunderstood man, and it takes a koolaid drunk liberal to understand and interpret what he says and means and explain it to us ignorant masses

Hey, at least I got my "free" health care right? My 0bamaPhone! My wealth-envy!

See...retards'll do anything for a night at Chuck-E-Cheese. Even vote for (and support) the worst president of all time.

Welcome to Obama's world where he not only speaks for the U.S.; he speaks for the entire world. He had to say that, since he has a mandate. Much like the Blues Brothers - he is on a mission for God.

Bush was better with his "I saw a dream, GOD told me to intervene in Iraq" LOL
At least he was honest, he never changed his word for that. Not like Obama.

WTF is wrong with US presidents, they are becoming way too religious.

Apparently the ability to comprehend nuanced arguments is beyond you sawyer. He did not say "I did not say there was a red line." His claim is (whether he is right or wrong is a separate issue) that the use of chemical weapons breaches an international norm - it's not one that he just personally arbitrarily just made up. But keep building straw men, it suits you.

I'm glad Bush didn't say that God told him to run for president. Wait, he did!

Love this rightwing trope -- the Obama as false messiah meme. It's so whimsical.

Progressives get rattled when I call Barry "Oblamer". He blames everyone but himself for his ineptitude.

Yeah, that's really something to get rattle about.

Jesus.

He does it because he knows he can get away with it. The very people that it is their job is to hold him accountable let him not take responsibility for anything they will actually cover for him and help him blame others. Until the Media start doing their job and stop being the Obama propaganda machine he will continue

So you think he should strike Syria. Wait, you think he shouldn't. O for fun -- it's another Obamaphobia thread with absolutely no coherent idea in sight.

I wonder why the administrators didn't ban the guy who posted this thread.....

Back
Top Bottom