• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obama you piece of ****

I'm trying to say that if you want to bash mods you have to take it to the basement.

I get it.... However I was just wondering if I could appeal or something.

What are you trying to say. On the rules it says free speech but since I side with marxism its inevitable to be banned.
Nobody with integrity will target you because of a political belief. They may take you to task for it, but the kind of stuff that'll get you in trouble has nothing to do with a political stance. There are posters who will bait you into a dialog that could cause you some trouble. Avoid them.

Nobody with integrity will target you because of a political belief. They may take you to task for it, but the kind of stuff that'll get you in trouble has nothing to do with a political stance. There are posters who will bait you into a dialog that could cause you some trouble. Avoid them.

Appreciate the words of wisdom.

Appreciate the words of wisdom.
You're welcome. I haven't been here at DP all that long. There are some long term members here who can no doubt give better advice than I can. If you ask a mod, they will help you.

So you think he should strike Syria. Wait, you think he shouldn't. O for fun -- it's another Obamaphobia thread with absolutely no coherent idea in sight.

Everyone...even you...knows that this thread isn't about whether we should go into Syria or not. It is about whether Obama is a lying piece of **** or not. So far, you haven't disputed that notion...you've only deflected.

Thank you for answering my call.

Back
Top Bottom