• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama will return to the White House for the first time as Democrats look ahead to midterm elections

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

(CNN)When former President Barack Obama walks into the White House on Tuesday, it will be his first time in the building since he welcomed then-President-elect Donald Trump for coffee on the morning of Trump's inauguration.
His return to the White House is the first sign of what many Democrats hope will be his increased involvement in the 2022 midterm elections. The former President and former first lady Michelle Obama are two of the most sought-after party leaders -- expected to be in high demand by Senate and House candidates this year.

--

I'm actually surprised it took this long for an Obama White House visit.

As in my 2nd excerpt from my article, I do suspect this is the opening salvo in getting Obama on the mid-term campaign trail.

I'm not. I get the sense that Biden and Obama don't particularly like each other

The article did allude to some acrimony, to be honest.

So, you may be right. Politics makes strange bedfellows . . .

Think Barry can slap a little sense into Joe?
I doubt it.

Obama looks like a god compared with Biden and Harris. That display did nothing to make this Admin look any better at all.

I don't know, but I get the feeling Obama isn't all that into politics. I haven't seen him building houses or solving global problems like Carter.

Obama looks like a god compared with Biden and Harris. That display did nothing to make this Admin look any better at all.
How to get a compliment from a Republican. Not what they said when Obama was in office.

As in my 2nd excerpt from my article, I do suspect this is the opening salvo in getting Obama on the mid-term campaign trail.
1649379538790.png

Back
Top Bottom