• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama vs. Putin Summertime

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
obike.jpg

r2252523123.jpg

Just sayin...

Picture 1: A statist douchebag riding a bike

Picture 2. A statist douchebag holding a gun

Difference is what again?

Statist douchebag #1 doesn't like guns. :lamo

I think it just makes us look like Pansies. Obama, on a bike with his safety helmet on... just in case he falls down.

Putin in a raft at sea with a harpoon gun.

All else aside, Obama looks like a girly man.

I think it just makes us look like Pansies. Obama, on a bike with his safety helmet on... just in case he falls down.

Putin in a raft at sea with a harpoon gun.

All else aside, Obama looks like a girly man.

I'm glad we have you around to focus on the important things: two arbitrarily selected photos of politicians.

I'm glad we have you around to focus on the important things: two arbitrarily selected photos of politicians.

Yes, because a little humor is bad for the forum. My bad.

MrVicchio said:

Bush_Bike.jpg

Maybe he started wearing the helment after this 'bucking bronco' threw him...:2rofll:

bush_segway_crash1.jpg

bush_segway_crash3.jpg

Yes, because a little humor is bad for the forum. My bad.

You were worried about the image this would set. However, you ignore that the president sets an example for children. If they see the president biking without a helmet, children wont wear their helmets. This will cause more children to crack their heads open on the sidewalk.

MrV, why do you hate children?

Yeah, just gotta say --- Obama's looking more effeminate than Bush did on the bike comparisons. Of course, Putin is looks like he'll eat the raw liver of anything that crawls so picture wise, Putin wins the "soil your underpants" award. Obama's picture looks like the Hamburgler was cropped out of it somehow. Bush looked more at home on bikes in the pictures but seemed.... accident prone. :wink:

Yeah, just gotta say --- Obama's looking more effeminate than Bush did on the bike comparisons. Of course, Putin is looks like he'll eat the raw liver of anything that crawls so picture wise, Putin wins the "soil your underpants" award. Obama's picture looks like the Hamburgler was cropped out of it somehow. Bush looked more at home on bikes in the pictures but seemed.... accident prone. :wink:

This post definitely not colored by political disposition. Promise.

Nobody can look cool wearing a bicycle helmet. It's a scientific impossibility. They are both displaying a coolness factor of 0. You're arguing about which 0 is higher.

Nice try but sorry - Obama's wearing a collared shirt, and looks very uncomfortable, with a goofy nervous smile ... Bush is waving, has the shorts, windbreaker, and looks at least comfortable enough to have be cycling with one hand.

The coolness factor here has Obama at 0 out of 10 and Bush at a 4 out of 10. And regarding your helmet statement - Tour de France cyclists look fine. So valiant effort to try and drag Bush down to Obama's level... but no.

Nice try but sorry - Obama's wearing a collared shirt, and looks very uncomfortable, with a goofy nervous smile ... Bush is waving, has the shorts, windbreaker, and looks at least comfortable enough to have be cycling with one hand.

The coolness factor here has Obama at 0 out of 10 and Bush at a 4 out of 10. And regarding your helmet statement - Tour de France cyclists look fine. So valiant effort to try and drag Bush down to Obama's level... but no.

Obama_Basketball.jpg

vs.

George-Bush-Basketball.jpg

LOL...It started out as a belittlement of wearing a helmet.

but if you want to get into a athletic pissing contest............welllllll, my money's on the guy in the black shorts with a gray stripe...:2razz:

Deuce said:
You were worried about the image this would set. However, you ignore that the president sets an example for children. If they see the president biking without a helmet, children wont wear their helmets. This will cause more children to crack their heads open on the sidewalk.
Yeah, I know, I don't like mine, but we wear ours so that the granddaughter will wear hers.

Longer version

dVfj5.jpg

Our guy

EG4yf.jpg

Link

Of course compared to our recent presidents it's no contest

obama-badass.jpg

Really? We're still doing this?

Back
Top Bottom