• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Versus Trump, Putin and Erdogan: Can Coups Defeat Elected Governments?

Do you support the positions of Obama et al as itemized?

• YES

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaveFagan

Iconoclast
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
 Obama Versus Trump, Putin and Erdogan: Can Coups Defeat Elected Governments? :  Information Clearing House - ICH
Obama Versus Trump, Putin and Erdogan: Can Coups Defeat Elected Governments?,,,,,,,
They systematically avoid the core economic and political issues which candidate Trump has raised - and attracted mass support - which challenge fundamental policies backed by the two Party elites.
The Roots of the Anti-Trump Coup
Trump has raised several key issues which challenge the Democratic and Republican elite.
Trump has drawn mass support and won elections and public opinion polls by:
(1) rejecting the free trade agreements which has led major multinationals to relocate abroad and disinvest in well-paying industrial jobs in the US
(2) calling for large scale public investment projects to rebuild the US industrial economy, challenging the primacy of financial capital.
(3) opposing the revival of a Cold War with Russia and China and promoting greater economic co-operation and negotiations.
(4) rejecting US support for NATO’s military build-up in Europe and intervention in Syria, North Africa and Afghanistan.
(5) questioning the importation of immigrant labor which lowers job opportunities and wages for local citizens.
The anti-Trump elite systematically avoid debating these issues; instead they distort the substance of the policies.
Instead of discussing the job benefits which will result from ending sanctions with Russia, the coupsters screech that ‘Trump supports Putin, the terrorist’.
Instead of discussing the need to redirect investment inward to create US jobs, the anti-Trump junta mouth clichés that claim his critique of globalization would ‘undermine’ the US economy.
To denigrate Trump, the Clinton/Obama junta resorts to political scandals to cover-up mass political crimes. To distract public attention, Clinton-Obama falsely claim that Trump is a ‘racist’, backed by David Duke, a racist advocate of “Islamophobia”. The anti-Trump junta promoted the US- Pakistani parents of a military war casualty as victims of Trump’s slanders even as they rooted for Hillary Clinton, promotor of wars against Muslim countries and author of military policies that sent thousands of US soldiers to their grave.
Obama and Clinton are the imperial racists who bombed Libya and Somalia and killed, wounded and displaced over 2 million sub-Saharan Black-Africans.
Obama and Clinton are the Islamaphobes who bombed and killed and evicted five million Muslims in Syria and one million Muslims in Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
In other words, Trump’s mistaken policy to restrict Muslim immigration is a reaction to the hatred and hostility engendered by the Obama- Clinton million-person Muslim genocide.
Trump’s “America First” policy is a rejection of overseas imperial wars - seven wars under Obama-Clinton. Their militarist policies have inflated budget deficits and degraded US living standards.

James Petras is a Bartle Professor (Emeritus) of Sociology at Binghamton University, New York"

Is the article a fair characterization of the current Trump Media bashing?
Does it seem unfair?
It shows real time historical event comparisons.
Do you realize how opposite current policy Trump's positions are?
Do you see why a GREEN might support Trump?
Do you support the positions of Obama et al as itemized above?

Please read the article linked in its' entirety. Think about Media and its' relationship to elections and imaging. All of the factors that affect elections and the politics and finances associated are covered accurately in this article. Put the pieces together. This is only peripheraly about Trump and directly about democracy.

Please read the article linked in its' entirety. Think about Media and its' relationship to elections and imaging. All of the factors that affect elections and the politics and finances associated are covered accurately in this article. Put the pieces together. This is only peripheraly about Trump and directly about democracy.

I prefer raw information to blatant propaganda telling me what to think. The article is poorly written and fails somewhat miserably making it's point due to assuming the reader is unable to use google to actually check what he claims.

Information Clearing House (ICH) is a well known anti-US/conspiricist website.

I prefer raw information to blatant propaganda telling me what to think. The article is poorly written and fails somewhat miserably making it's point due to assuming the reader is unable to use google to actually check what he claims.

I see. You have no credible links to counter any of the claims.

Simpleχity;1066193326 said:

Support your position with credible links, Innuendo by a NeoCon War Hawk is garbage.

Simpleχity;1066193326 said:

Quite the opposite. Information Clearing House is an un-censored patriotic USA website. One of those places where the unadjusted truth still reigns supreme. Some people really want to know what is actually behind World Events like wars, banks, Corporatism, NWO, etc.

*Obama Versus Trump, Putin and Erdogan: Can Coups Defeat Elected Governments? :* Information Clearing House - ICH
Obama Versus Trump, Putin and Erdogan: Can Coups Defeat Elected Governments?,,,,,,,
They systematically avoid the core economic and political issues which candidate Trump has raised - and attracted mass support - which challenge fundamental policies backed by the two Party elites.
The Roots of the Anti-Trump Coup
Trump has raised several key issues which challenge the Democratic and Republican elite.
Trump has drawn mass support and won elections and public opinion polls by:
(1) rejecting the free trade agreements which has led major multinationals to relocate abroad and disinvest in well-paying industrial jobs in the US
(2) calling for large scale public investment projects to rebuild the US industrial economy, challenging the primacy of financial capital.
(3) opposing the revival of a Cold War with Russia and China and promoting greater economic co-operation and negotiations.
(4) rejecting US support for NATO’s military build-up in Europe and intervention in Syria, North Africa and Afghanistan.
(5) questioning the importation of immigrant labor which lowers job opportunities and wages for local citizens.
The anti-Trump elite systematically avoid debating these issues; instead they distort the substance of the policies.
Instead of discussing the job benefits which will result from ending sanctions with Russia, the coupsters screech that ‘Trump supports Putin, the terrorist’.
Instead of discussing the need to redirect investment inward to create US jobs, the anti-Trump junta mouth clichés that claim his critique of globalization would ‘undermine’ the US economy.
To denigrate Trump, the Clinton/Obama junta resorts to political scandals to cover-up mass political crimes. To distract public attention, Clinton-Obama falsely claim that Trump is a ‘racist’, backed by David Duke, a racist advocate of “Islamophobia”. The anti-Trump junta promoted the US- Pakistani parents of a military war casualty as victims of Trump’s slanders even as they rooted for Hillary Clinton, promotor of wars against Muslim countries and author of military policies that sent thousands of US soldiers to their grave.
Obama and Clinton are the imperial racists who bombed Libya and Somalia and killed, wounded and displaced over 2 million sub-Saharan Black-Africans.
Obama and Clinton are the Islamaphobes who bombed and killed and evicted five million Muslims in Syria and one million Muslims in Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
In other words, Trump’s mistaken policy to restrict Muslim immigration is a reaction to the hatred and hostility engendered by the Obama- Clinton million-person Muslim genocide.
Trump’s “America First” policy is a rejection of overseas imperial wars - seven wars under Obama-Clinton. Their militarist policies have inflated budget deficits and degraded US living standards.

James Petras is a Bartle Professor (Emeritus) of Sociology at Binghamton University, New York"

Is the article a fair characterization of the current Trump Media bashing?
Does it seem unfair?
It shows real time historical event comparisons.
Do you realize how opposite current policy Trump's positions are?
Do you see why a GREEN might support Trump?
Do you support the positions of Obama et al as itemized above?

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

To: Tigerace

The incisive intellect required to frame your post gives away your shortcomings. Thanks. Don't give up. You probably just forgot your links, eh?

To: Tigerace

The incisive intellect required to frame your post gives away your shortcomings. Thanks. Don't give up. You probably just forgot your links, eh?

The fact that the article claims there's an Obama-Clinton "junta" and that there's a "Muslim genocide" going on is all the proof I need. Neither one of those claims in based in reality, so......

You have no credible links to support your claim...

Wouldn't ya' know it. I don't recollect the USA being invaded/attacked by Libya or Syria. I do recollect the USA bombing both of these places uninvited. That means "we, the USA, invaded/attacked them." That would be Obama and Clinton. I didn't vote for that. You probably suffer the common Mass Media inspired delusion that they attacked us. Goebbels would be proud of you.

Wouldn't ya' know it. I don't recollect the USA being invaded/attacked by Libya or Syria. I do recollect the USA bombing both of these places uninvited. That means "we, the USA, invaded/attacked them." That would be Obama and Clinton. I didn't vote for that. You probably suffer the common Mass Media inspired delusion that they attacked us. Goebbels would be proud of you.

image.jpg

Why is the OP in such large font? For emphasis or for the benefit of the visually challenged? Oh, and by the way, this article is baseless dribble and not from a reputable source.....as such, I didn't vote.

Support your position with credible links, Innuendo by a NeoCon War Hawk is garbage.

Physician, heal thyself....

Support your position with credible links. Information Clearing House ain't cutting it.

From the OP:

Obama-Clinton’s Junta

Last edited:
Simpleχity;1066430927 said:
Information Clearing House?

Everyone knows that's a conspiracy tin shop :doh

Gosh, I'm real sorry. I'll try to find a link that uses smaller words. I suspect that the Defense Dept. probably has some. These people are obviously conspiring to confuse you by layering the truth with multi-syllable prose. By the way, the author is a distinguished Professor at SUNY, Binghamton.

Gosh, I'm real sorry. I'll try to find a link that uses smaller words. I suspect that the Defense Dept. probably has some. These people are obviously conspiring to confuse you by layering the truth with multi-syllable prose. By the way, the author is a distinguished Professor at SUNY, Binghamton.

That does not change the fact the site is a hodgepodge of conspiracy wackiness.

Why is it crazy people always write in large fonts, multi-colored highlights, and a healthy sprinkling of all caps? Also awesome source, lol.

Gosh, I'm real sorry. I'll try to find a link that uses smaller words.
Don't bother Fagan. The only time you ever use a link is for your asinine conspiracy polls.

Folks here at DP would have cardiac arrest if you strayed from tin-hat sources such as ICH and Global Research.

Why is it crazy people always write in large fonts, multi-colored highlights, and a healthy sprinkling of all caps? Also awesome source, lol.
Since the content itself is crap, they try to dazzle with formatting pizzazz.

Similar to dressing up a garbage truck...

CqDbAJbXEAA94N9.jpg

Simpleχity;1066433807 said:
Don't bother Fagan. The only time you ever use a link is for your asinine conspiracy polls.

Folks here at DP would have cardiac arrest if you strayed from tin-hat sources such as ICH and Global Research.

You can be absolutely certain that my links will not be approved by the CIA/Pentagon/DefenseDept public relations media massage centers. By the way, I don't even know where a global reasearch link is. You must have me mixed up with someone at your asylum. I very carefully reveal the truth and "the truth is where you find it." You diligently post the public relations spin of the Pentagon/Defense Dept. Think about that

You can be absolutely certain that my links will not be approved by the CIA/Pentagon/DefenseDept public relations media massage centers.
Yes we know Fagan, you're a special snowflake. So special you don't need to post links like the common rabble.

Back
Top Bottom