• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Unilaterally Rewrites Law, Imposes Transgender Policy on Nation’s Schools

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
All across America, parents, teachers and local school districts have been having conversations about how best to accommodate the privacy and safety concerns of transgender students while also addressing the privacy and safety concerns of other students.

Solutions were found, such as the creation of new single-occupancy restrooms and changing facilities for transgender students while retaining girls’ and boys’ rooms for biological girls and boys.

But activists attacked these commonsense compromise policies as “transphobic.” And now the Obama administration has said that a 1972 law settles all of these issues: Students are to be treated the same based on their “gender identity,” regardless of their sex.

Obama Unilaterally Rewrites Law, Imposes Transgender Policy on Nation?s Schools

The sick ****s who push this crap, don't want a common sense solution....they want to shove their sick agenda up everyone's ass!

Less than 10% of the population, attempting to bully and force their sick agenda, on the other 90 some percent!

I say, we will incrementally fight them, every way possible! It's not just Wrong....it is Very Wrong.

i think obama has some fetishes in his closet.

The sick ****s who push this crap, don't want a common sense solution....they want to shove their sick agenda up everyone's ass!

Less than 10% of the population, attempting to bully and force their sick agenda, on the other 90 some percent!

I say, we will incrementally fight them, every way possible! It's not just Wrong....it is Very Wrong.

you just dont understand american values. we are not about majority rule as regards individual rights.

No, he's just a typical liberal. Unfortunately he's had 8 years to levy his liberal agenda on his citizens. He said he would fundamentally transform the nation, and I actually believed him.

I can understand it. But I think that it's far too much expense and attention dedicated to far too few of the population to have any sort of practicality.

Further, I see this political opportunism by some to support it in the most recent cause de jure.

If all involved could behave as adults, all this wasted effort and expense could be avoided and reasonable accommodations could be had for all.

No, he's just a typical liberal. Unfortunately he's had 8 years to levy his liberal agenda on his citizens. He said he would fundamentally transform the nation, and I actually believed him.

Not to disagree with you, but I think this is personal to him in some way. He and michelle don't seem too bonded these days and that adds to my suspicions. And to add a bit of comparison, I'm positive there are many more people who want marijana legalized federally than are transsexuals looking for a place to pee. There is more to this.

Not to disagree with you, but I think this is personal to him in some way. He and michelle don't seem too bonded these days and that adds to my suspicions. And to add a bit of comparison, I'm positive there are many more people who want marijana legalized federally than are transsexuals looking for a place to pee. There is more to this.

That's what I don't understand. Why would someone with all and great power literally ignore the common sense of millions of good American citizens to appease a few transgenders? He is a true demagogue - like no other.

Based on the level of push back on each of his liberal agenda items, he seems to have over estimated his chances, and underestimated the electorate's objection to them.

Based on the level of push back on each of his liberal agenda items, he seems to have over estimated his chances, and underestimated the electorate's objection to them.

He is the most divisive Commander in Chief I could ever imagine - and essentially has gone uncontested. So far, the Liberals seem to have played this game better.

He is the most divisive Commander in Chief I could ever imagine - and essentially has gone uncontested. So far, the Liberals seem to have played this game better.

Yes, the most divisive POTUS in the history of the country.

I'd refine the second part to say that the establishment liberals have played the game better than the establishment GOP, and this is one of the many reasons that the GOP electorate are so up in arms.

I suspect that this particular political pendulum is swinging back to more conservative (or at least we can hope to swing away from this liberal excessive foolishness).

I agree but Bush is in the past now

A blue moron replacing a red one is a distinction without a difference.

Now, the American voters are offered a purple lying snake - with a vagina as her sole claim to fame. She said it herself.

Last edited:
That's what I don't understand. Why would someone with all and great power literally ignore the common sense of millions of good American citizens to appease a few transgenders? He is a true demagogue - like no other.

With a pathological obsession it seems.

The text of title IX.

No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.

Sex and gender have different definitions.

Sex

1. either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated with reference to the reproductive functions.

2. the sum of the structural and functional differences by which the male and female are distinguished, or the phenomena or behavior dependent on these differences.

1. either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated by social and cultural roles and behavior:
the feminine gender.

2. a similar category of human beings that is outside the male/female binary classification and is based on the individual's personal awareness or identity.

It's really unfortunate the Obama administration will cost US tax payers so much money in law suits because of his unhealthy obsession with this issue.

Sex | Define Sex at Dictionary.com

Gender | Define Gender at Dictionary.com

Yes, the most divisive POTUS in the history of the country.

I'd refine the second part to say that the establishment liberals have played the game better than the establishment GOP, and this is one of the many reasons that the GOP electorate are so up in arms.

I suspect that this particular political pendulum is swinging back to more conservative (or at least we can hope to swing away from this liberal excessive foolishness).

trying to paint civil rights as divisive is a classic right wing ploy but eventually civil rights do win out.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065866013 said:
With a pathological obsession it seems.

The text of title IX.

Sex and gender have different definitions.

Sex

It's really unfortunate the Obama administration will cost US tax payers so much money in law suits because of his unhealthy obsession with this issue.

Sex | Define Sex at Dictionary.com

Gender | Define Gender at Dictionary.com

must be a southerner. trying to paint civil rights as unhealthy

trying to paint civil rights as divisive is a classic right wing ploy but eventually civil rights do win out.

It isn't painting it. You can see the electorate's reaction to the over pushing of the liberal / progressive agenda. That's not any sort of 'painting', it's their reaction.

It isn't painting it. You can see the electorate's reaction to the over pushing of the liberal / progressive agenda. That's not any sort of 'painting', it's their reaction.

yes, civil rights were divisive and still are but when people just talk about that it says a lot about their politics.

BO is doing what any good leftist does. Create chaos.

must be a southerner. trying to paint civil rights as unhealthy

You don't know the difference between "sex" and "gender" even when the definitions are right in front of you?

You must be a liberal.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065866926 said:
You don't know the difference between "sex" and "gender" even when the definitions are right in front of you?

You must be a liberal.

nope, just understand american values.

Some? :lamo

you just dont understand american values. we are not about majority rule as regards individual rights.

These are Special Rights....and that's what gays are about.....and that is WRONG!!!!

I understand American Values just fine....and a sick bunch of perverts, don't define them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom