• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Unilaterally Rewrites Law, Imposes Transgender Policy on Nation’s Schools

No, he's just a typical liberal. Unfortunately he's had 8 years to levy his liberal agenda on his citizens. He said he would fundamentally transform the nation, and I actually believed him.

Yes, he is doing just that!

I can understand it. But I think that it's far too much expense and attention dedicated to far too few of the population to have any sort of practicality.

Further, I see this political opportunism by some to support it in the most recent cause de jure.

If all involved could behave as adults, all this wasted effort and expense could be avoided and reasonable accommodations could be had for all.

Agreed!

Not to disagree with you, but I think this is personal to him in some way. He and michelle don't seem too bonded these days and that adds to my suspicions. And to add a bit of comparison, I'm positive there are many more people who want marijana legalized federally than are transsexuals looking for a place to pee. There is more to this.

There always is with obama....he utters words everyday and he always has a hidden agenda!

One of the American values is a dislike for president dictators who are also morons.

YES!!

I agree but Bush is in the past now

But they have to have someone to demonize. They can never accept that obozo and Hillary are Dicktaters!

That's what I don't understand. Why would someone with all and great power literally ignore the common sense of millions of good American citizens to appease a few transgenders? He is a true demagogue - like no other.

Ditto! And every bit the Narcissist!

He is the most divisive Commander in Chief I could ever imagine - and essentially has gone uncontested. So far, the Liberals seem to have played this game better.

Yep. I'm thoroughly pissed at the GOP Establishment!

Yes, the most divisive POTUS in the history of the country.

I'd refine the second part to say that the establishment liberals have played the game better than the establishment GOP, and this is one of the many reasons that the GOP electorate are so up in arms.

I suspect that this particular political pendulum is swinging back to more conservative (or at least we can hope to swing away from this liberal excessive foolishness).

We can only hope, if the country is to be saved.
Μολὼν λαβέ;1065866013 said:
With a pathological obsession it seems.

The text of title IX.

Sex and gender have different definitions.

Sex

It's really unfortunate the Obama administration will cost US tax payers so much money in law suits because of his unhealthy obsession with this issue.

Exactly!

trying to paint civil rights as divisive is a classic right wing ploy but eventually civil rights do win out.

No...these are Special Rights...and that's Wrong!

must be a southerner. trying to paint civil rights as unhealthy

BS

trying to paint civil rights as divisive is a classic right wing ploy but eventually civil rights do win out.

Demagogues go way beyond civil rights mate!

Some? :lamo

These are Special Rights....and that's what gays are about.....and that is WRONG!!!!

I understand American Values just fine....and a sick bunch of perverts, don't define them!

Too bad for you, Americans evolved and got better, I guess you missed out on that.

Too bad for you, Americans evolved and got better, I guess you missed out on that.

Everything has an code date....America is sliding down the other side, thanks to obama, soros and many other dopes!

Everything has an code date....America is sliding down the other side, thanks to obama, soros and many other dopes!

Ah, so...now its Obama and Soros. Geez, do you have to have a daily hate target to get by? No one who is transgender is gonna hurt you, you have whipped yourself into an angry frenzy again, over nothing.

Maybe you all can do what this talibornagain freak did.

Ah, so...now its Obama and Soros. Geez, do you have to have a daily hate target to get by? No one who is transgender is gonna hurt you, you have whipped yourself into an angry frenzy again, over nothing.

I do not hate, have never hated anyone and am certainly not in any angry frenzy. You let your imagination run away with you.

Soros is the biggest contributor to obama....he's bought and paid for..................just like Bloomberg is the biggest contributor to anti-gun politicians.

You Can't Handle the Truth and then go off on me as being a hater.....................sorry Charlie...not happening.

Maybe you all can do what this talibornagain freak did.

Good for Mom...she's no freak, she just believes in the word of God, as do I....and sexual perverts are the real freaks. 10% trying to bully the other 90%. Corrupting America with their perversion.

They are in our faces daily with this crap.....and Christians are not gonna take it any longer. The freaks need to STFU and go back in the closet.
Because of Target's Pro-Gay policies...I boycott them. Haven't gone in a Target for about 5 years now.

Last edited:
the only chaos is the right fighting civil rights as they always do.

The kook left is noted for their dumba$$ery.

A man pissing in the little girls room doesn't make much sense to normal people.

Good for Mom...she's no freak, she just believes in the word of God, as do I....and sexual perverts are the real freaks. 10% trying to bully the other 90%. Corrupting America with their perversion.

They are in our faces daily with this crap.....and Christians are not gonna take it any longer. The freaks need to STFU and go back in the closet.
Because of Target's Pro-Gay policies...I boycott them. Haven't gone in a Target for about 5 years now.

Really? You support this crazy zealot?

Says a lot...

Back
Top Bottom